Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking around (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down

Looking around (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Looking around (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 9:53 pm

Cassie had gotten bored sitting around Bella's apartment and she felt the need to go out and just be herself for a while so she decided to go downtown on her own.

As she passes any adult she looks around as though she is looking for someone most people just pass her by the ones that stop and ask her where her parents are she tells them that she is looking for her mother and looks around before saying oh there she is and running off towards a random woman.

Looking around (OPEN TO ALL) Filipino-child-models

Back to top Go down

Looking around (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: Looking around (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Innerlight Tue May 19, 2009 11:35 pm

Tara sees the girl in question and smiles. The little one reminded her of her daughters so long ago. "Where are you going child?", she asks warmly, her motherly instincts snapping to the forefront without thought. She lowered the grocery bag she was carrying.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Cassie can feel the lesser beast coming from the woman standing in front of her smiling sweetly at the woman "I am just going out for a walk with mommy I am looking for her on second thought..." she leans into close to the woman and whispers "would you like to be my mommy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Wed May 20, 2009 5:47 pm

Every fiber in Tara's being wants to say yes you are my child and I love you, her bottom lip quivers almost as if she were going to cry, but she holds back. "I... l think I should get you where you need to be", Tara says staggering her words at the emotional blindside. She shifts her burden and extended her right hand to pull the child close.

((Ooc - My character isn't new to the city, in her back story I've just been saying she steers clear of politics. So if your character were a Crone she may know you. Or she may just know you at random if you're a mover and shaker. Otherwise I'm on the premise that you're a human child, who I'm not attempting to Aura read))

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Cassie looks up at the woman "I am exactly where I need to be." she lets her mask drop for a brief moment and then puts it back firmly in place showing her beast to the woman. "I was feeling cooped up so decided to go out for a walk I am new in town and have not gotten myself an adult to walk around with me yet." she smiles with her eyes shining "Will you show me around."

((OOC - This character has not met anyone in the city yet she is brand new you would have thought I was a human child))

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Wed May 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Tara flickers with rage for a split second, her fangs extend out in a reflex at the sudden predatory reflex, then retract just as quickly as they extended. Even with the introduction of a new predator she could never initiate an attack on something in the guise of a child. "I have to drop this off, but I will show you to wherever you need to go", Tara says with an almost creepy smile. She dares to touch the child's hair and caress it.

((Ooc - If you wanna rift back and forth for a while I'm cool, but if you want to start a thread with attention to the prince, senschal, or sheriff. I suppose we could stick together, and I could be leading you to someone in charge.))

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 10:26 am

"I don't need to be anywhere I just want to look around the city in general Mrs. Bella has taken real good care of me so far and the Prince was well nice I guess." she looks up and down the street "But I don't like to be couped up so lets just walk around and see what there is to see." she gives a beaming smile at Tara and starts to skip off down the street.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu May 21, 2009 11:57 am

Tara smiles, she wears a white nurses outfit with a white hat on her head. She dares to take Cassie's hand like a parent would a child. "If you do not care where you go, I can take you to see the hospital first, there are a lot of people that would be over joyed to see such a darling child", Tara says with a grin. "What's your name little gi.. what's your name?", Tara asks forgetting for a moment that this was no child, for a moment she was lost in the illusion and it was bliss

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:51 pm

Cassie's eyes light up a little as she takes the womans hand "My name is Cassie." as she walks along side Tara she looks at her "How far is the hospital I can't wait cuz im starting to get a little bit hungry." she smiles showing the slightest bit of fang as she does so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm

"Hi Cassie I'm Tara", the motherly kindred says with a smile. "It's only a short walk, and you would be fine feeding at the hospital, so long as you steer clear of the staff and the children", Tara says not explaining if it's the cities rules or hers. She walked with Cassie a few blocks up towards the Hospital. "So who is your... guardian?", Tara asks, making no attempts to mask the fact she really wants to know and isn't just making conversation

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Cassie looked at the woman "My guardian well when they sent me here after mommy died they gave me to Mrs. Bella shes really nice she gave me my own room and my own bathroom and everything I really like her."

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Fri May 22, 2009 5:49 am

"Humph", says Tara at the mention of Bella, "How old are you.... really", Tara pauses cautiously then continues. The two walk through the doors of the hospital, and make there way towards the elevator. Tara waves at people casually as she passes them, but doesn't introduce Cassie, unless any of them bring it up directly.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 4:16 pm

Cassie gets a serious look on her face as she thinks back all pretense of the child left behind if you looked into her eyes you would see a much older person looking out. "How old am I that is an interesting question I don't believe I remember exactly anymore I think it is somewhere around two-hundred but I could be off by a decade or two." she smiles up at Tara "And how bout you how old are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Fri May 22, 2009 6:49 pm

Tara pushes the elevator button, and smiles. "I fail to recall myself", Tara says never wanting anyone to know anything about herself. Though this was by no means the first young kindred she had seen, if she was truly a child in mind there was no way she'd let anyone exploit her Inquisitor or not. "The coma patients are just this way. I at times find kindred poaching here, but I don't mind in moderation", Tara says while waving to the nursing staff and security guards on this floor.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 9:59 am

Cassie thinks about that and gives a frown "Coma patients doesn't sound like much fun to me." she pouts as she follows Tara around the hospital. "I like my food a little more lively but if that is all you have I suppose it will do for now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sat May 23, 2009 1:56 pm

"Well you could go to the cancer ward, or the emergency room, their is no shortage of 'lively' vessels, if that's what you like", Tara says presenting the options without judgment. The motherly kindred stops at the door of the coma patients and extends her hand as if to guide Cassie where the action is. The smiled, a keen social predator may notice how content she was in Cassie's presence.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Cassie enters the room but before she picks someone to feed from she looks at Tara "Tell me are you acknowledged with in the city under the new regime?" she gives the woman a thoughtful look before adding "Since your last prince has met his final death I would like to make sure you have been re acknowledged so that I do not break any rules I happen to like the Prince and do not want to upset him by feeding without permission." she walks over to one of the patients and stares down at him very unimpressed with the choice and continues to look around for something more appetizing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sat May 23, 2009 8:47 pm

"Oh yes I heard of the tragedy that befell our last prince, it was unfortunate", Tara says with compassion, "I more then likely should show myself at a few more Elysiums, but I'm no stranger here. You should be fine so long as you do not feed from the staff", Tara says while closing the door so no random personnel walks in on them. Tara picks a piece of lent from Cassie's hair and smooths it out as if she doesn't want her to look anything less then perfection. She leans into a comatose patient, then extends her fangs as if about to feed, but the mother in her waits until Cassie has had her fill before indulging herself.

((Ooc - I don't know all the rules of the city because I'm new, but in character I didn't make her a nomad just wandering into the city, she would know all the rules, and have knowledge of the current rules. I'm pretty sure that hospital personnel was off limits, but if you know the rules, you can fill me in if it comes up. Though I may be aware of the new regime change in character I know very little Ooc I just know something big happened recently))

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 3:55 pm

Cassie straightens herself as tall as she can and turns to Tara "I can not except this meal from you as you are not acknowledged under the new prince you have no rights to feed in this city right now nor do you have the right to give me food." there is a much older person staring out of the eyes of the nine year old "Perhaps I should bring you to see the Prince before we continue anything else."

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

"I don't own these people so you can feed or not, don't go hungry on account of me", Tara says. "Are you the new princes proxy?", she replies in a neutral tone. Tara opens the door now that Cassie decides she isn't going to feed. She repositions her grocery bag.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 5:43 pm

"Prince's proxy no I think not but you seem to nice to get in any trouble so I would hate to be the reason you get into trouble" she gives a small laugh as she walks along with Tara "So I can call him if you want and then we can do what ever you want without any worries."

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun May 24, 2009 5:56 pm

"That would be fine, after I deliver these things I'll see if I can request an audience", Tara says without giving any emotional response either way or the other. Tara walks towards a room with an older man hooked up to a respirator, and hands him a piece of pie from her grocery bag.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm

Cassie follows Tara around as she does what ever she needs to do "Are you sure you don't want me to call him I know the number." Cassie pulls out her phone and starts to dial numbers but waits to hit the send button.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun May 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Tara smiles to Cassie, "Go ahead", she says as if politics is not really a concern for her in the least bit. She bends down and kisses the elderly mans forehead lovingly. The old man weakly points to Cassie, "That's my niece", Tara says slipping into a lie as easily as a glove.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Cassie beams brightly at the man and then hits the button on the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Sun May 24, 2009 9:25 pm

Tara smiles warmly, then shows Cassie to her next stop, while she calls the prince. She stops at an elderly woman's room. Tara poured out a can of peaches into a bowl, then spritzed whipped cream on it.

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 pm

After Cassie finishes her call with Asa she beams up at Tara "OK Auntie Tara we can go now when ever you are ready." she looks at the elderly woman and quickly looks away she really was starting to get hungry and her beast was letting her know "We need to go see my Cousin Rahyna then we can go eat." Cassie starts skipping around the room as she waits for Tara to be ready to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Innerlight Mon May 25, 2009 8:33 pm

Tara makes a few more stops and empties her grocery bag. After her rounds she follows Cassie to wherever the prince is

Innerlight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down