Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner @ Dagwoods ((Attn: Anyone))

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dinner @ Dagwoods ((Attn: Anyone)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner @ Dagwoods ((Attn: Anyone))

Post by Kelreth Sun May 31, 2009 9:23 pm

Falx shakes Ollies hand. "Nice to meet you. No problem, its what we do."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Dinner @ Dagwoods ((Attn: Anyone)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner @ Dagwoods ((Attn: Anyone))

Post by West Sun May 31, 2009 9:47 pm

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh stands and smiles at Felix, extending a hand. "Very nice to meet you Felix and as it happens, you boys are in luck. I not only live with the head of the Arrows, and am in a cabal with him, but he also happens to be my boyfriend. Would you like me to take you to him?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Sun May 31, 2009 10:01 pm

"Fate strikes again," Tug says and chuckles. "I'm glad I decided not to try and pick you up, then," he says to Ankh and gives her a good-natured wink.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelreth Sun May 31, 2009 10:03 pm

"If you want to sure. I'm pretty sure Orphan is there with him and some others. But more people couldn't hurt."
Kelreth
Kelreth

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun May 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh laughs. "Well......" she looks him over, "probably not a good idea. I'm kind of possesive and I have no idea if he is."

Pulling out her phone, she shoots him a text. "Let me find out where he is so we can meet him there."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun May 31, 2009 11:31 pm

Her phone buzzes and she fires off another text before turning back to the boys.

"All right, West is headed to the Chruch. You two need a ride? And what about you Ollie? Can I give you a ride home?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 am

Ollie nods "Yeah, I don't think I'd be much help and it sounds like Arrow business, anyway. I'd love a ride home."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:10 am

"We've got a ride. Should we follow you or meet you there? I got GPS in the truck, shouldn't be a problem for us to find it."
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:30 am

(( Continued here ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2