Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain)

2 posters

Go down

Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain) Empty Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain)

Post by Fractured Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 pm

Finn, having arrived in Sacramento a short while ago and finding an out of the way motel to stay at, tries to call Ghoster's phone again, assuming that the Guardians had to have it by now. Hopefully, they hadn't destroyed it already...
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain) Empty Re: Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain)

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:36 pm

(( Zilker gave the phone to Captain when he took Ghoster's body. ))

Back to top Go down

Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain) Empty Re: Dead Man's Phone Part 2- (ATTN: Captain)

Post by Fractured Sun May 31, 2009 11:20 pm

((my bad, thanks : ) )
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

Captain looks at Ghoster's phone as it rings.

"He picks it up. I'm sorry, but Ghoster isn't here. This is Captain, the Free Council Councilor." He speaks calmly, though there is a bit as he chockes on Ghoster's name.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:07 am

"Hello, Captain," Finn says quietly. "I know. I spoke with Valkyrie. I just got into town, and I'd like to be present for the service." A sudden panic strikes him. "I haven't heard yet from Valkyrie. Is she alright?"
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:19 pm

"Last I heard she was fine. In trouble with the consilium, but physically fine. I'm heading over there right now." (he gives you the adderess).
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Fractured Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:45 pm

"Alright, I'll see you soon, Captain. Thanks again." Finn hangs up.
Fractured
Fractured

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down