Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unwanted arrivals

Go down

Unwanted arrivals Empty Unwanted arrivals

Post by ursur5 Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 am

As steve strolled back to his room he rented for the night he began to plot his next move. " Ive got to find someone around here who know of the local pure society." As reached his room and pushed the door open he was welcomed with a suprise. His clothes were thrown everywhere, sheleves were pulled open and his duffle bag that helded his clothes was laying in the floor, yet nothing was missing. He picked his duffle bag up from the floor and found a note inside. As he unfolded the note it read : Careful what you wish for, you just might find it. He heard a furious growl emerge from his gut as he threw his duffle bag against the wall and ripped the note in half in a fit of anger.

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Unwanted arrivals Empty unwanted arrivals

Post by ursur5 Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:31 pm

After regaining his composure he scooped his bag up and began to place his clothes and belongings back inside. " How did they find me so fast. I havent been here a week and already got my first threat. This must be where ill find that bastard." After he got his things back together he walked out the door and down the street near his room. " Wonder if their still around." He walked into an alley behind the building he was staying at, changed to his urhan form and began to sniff around the area.

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Unwanted arrivals Empty Re: Unwanted arrivals

Post by ursur5 Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:36 pm

As steve finshed he searching he went back to his room, locked the door and headed back out into the night. " This place is unusal, ive never felt such strangeness from any one place before. no telling what creatures call this city home." He began to looked up and down the streets. " These people walk right by their nightmares everyday and have no clue they even exist." he laughs as he finshes speaking. Sacramento was diffrent then all the other places he's been, very diffrent then ohio.

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Unwanted arrivals Empty Re: Unwanted arrivals

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down