Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws)

2 posters

Go down

Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws) Empty Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:24 pm

These two characters had just defused a tense situation, where Tzipporah had grabbed her silver knife, and White Paws, had just backed off. The two had discovered that they both knew Sentry, calming things down.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws) Empty Re: Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 pm

Please hold further posting for the moment.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws) Empty Re: Walking around south (ATTN: Tzipporah and Aaron White Paws)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Continue posting
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:17 am

"Donna. I just got here into town, and am trying to make friends. I guess threatening people isn't the best way to make friends, but you know." she almost smiles, and takes her hand out of her purse, but leaves it on top, ready to grab the knife if necessary.

"I'm looking for wolves. My husband's Iminir. Was. You know any?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox45 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:48 pm

Remaining a little weary White Paws answers "I only know Rifle-Breaker I'm actually new in town myself so I only know the names of the other packs. And I haven't even met Sentry yet."
Fox45
Fox45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:38 am

"Oh. She told me to look for pawprints in cement, and asked what color wolf he was. What do you do? Other than, of course, the obvious stuff. I'm a nurse."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox45 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 pm

A smile creeps back across his face as he answers, "I don't have a job yet. Can't really say what I'd be good at. So besides looking for wolves what are you doing around here?"
Fox45
Fox45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:45 pm

"Eventually finding someplace to work, trying not to get murdered by . . . whatever." she manages a smile and held out her hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox45 Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Taking her hand white Paws says, "Well I guess I could take you to Rifle-Breaker maybe we could help or something."
Fox45
Fox45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm

She smiles. "All right. Sounds good to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 pm

The two leave towards the Southeast, hand in hand.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down