Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead man walking (all welcome)

2 posters

Go down

Dead man walking (all welcome) Empty Dead man walking (all welcome)

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 am

Jackson McKennon had woken up a few minutes before. He'd been attacked by someone or something, and thought he was going to die. Instead, he blacked out, and when he opened his eyes, there was not a single thing out of the ordinary.

He wandered back to the street where he'd been walking and started aimlessly wandering. Something was different now. He felt somehow empty. . . Hungry, though no food he could think of sounded the least bit appetizing.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Dead man walking (all welcome) Empty Re: Dead man walking (all welcome)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:12 am

Ace happens to be roaming, he feels his beast wake.

He frowns when he sees the kid looking lost.

Hey man you alright?

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:46 am

So soon after such an odd experience, a complete stranger approaches, seeming as though he recognizes Jack. His suspicions are raised, to say the least.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. "Did you see what happened?" He added, softening his tone a bit. Perhaps this man has some idea of what happened.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:02 am

No.... I didnt... You uhhh... You look a little roughed up kid... Ace murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:13 am

O-Yama
BP 2
Obf 2
Dead man walking (all welcome) 61505

O-Yama happened to be out and about and felt his beast flare, he spotted Ace, and also another vampire that looked for all the world like he had no clue what was going on. Maybe it was a newly embraced, or someone just awoken from torpor and still not adjusted (something he could relate to.) So with that he cautiously approached, so as not to scare the fellow.

"Hello, please do not be afraid, myself and my fellow here can help to explain what has happened to you, if you would allow us."

He nods to Ace, hoping he understands how delicate the situation could be, regardless of situation, cause the newcomer could lose control of his beast and take off like a bat out of hell. The last thing O-Yama wanted was the daiben hitting the fan, and a masquerade breach happening.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:16 am

"Yo, Ace!
Where the hell did ya went?
" Johann's voice announced his arrival, a very powerful Beast coming with him, within him, hungry and dreadful, like a black wolf with hungry, glowing green eyes staring right at this fledling, someones cub has being wondering, no easier meal then a lost and confused puppy...

As he see's the weak Beast within Jack, the wolf only seems to become hungrier, darker, deeper, like if it in itself was a pit, but the man keeps a hold of the Beast, and the Gangrel controls himself, surprised to see Ace with a new arrival so soon.

A few seconds of silence follow the atempted take over of his Beast, the bright green eyes of Johann staring at Jack in confusion, same going for the other guy whom he wasn't sure he knew, his Beast reacting to him too but already under control, it had no chance to rebel "Who's the cub?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:27 am

Easy buddy... Ace comments, resting a hand on J's shoulder to bring him back to reality.

Where's your sire kid? INever mind, if they were gonna be around, they should be with you, lets get you out of here we can talk somewhere more private.

He looks over to the random Kindred who showed up.

You wanna help and go get him somethin' to eat? I'm gonna take him down his alley and keep an eye on him until you bring somethin' back alright? he comments, then looks back to the kid.

C'mon kid, its gonna be okay... he gestures down the alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:34 am

O-Yama grabs a belligerantly drunk bum from a side alley and puts him in a chokehold. He walks/carries the homeless man to the alley he saw Ace go down and stands him against a corner so he wont have to support the drunk.

"Should suffice, Ace right? My name is O-Yama, and I think we should wait till he's more stable before we get his information." O-Yama motions to Jackson with a nod of his head. He then whispers to Ace so that Jack cant hear. "We should be ready to pull him off this bum, he might not be able to control himself..."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:00 am

(OOC: I'm assuming that the drunkenness of this guy would make it go smoothly but if not, I'll make all the neccessary rolls. I'll leave this post here as a place holder for until Dred gives me the heads up.)
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:22 am

Watching Johann approach, Jackson felt a new sensation completely unknown to him. While the other two spoke of him like he wasn't there, the approach of the third ignited within him a new kind of mortal terror.

In one split second response, Jack's eyes went wide and he was off. Like a rabbit fleeing a fox he ran, with no consideration given to what might be in the way. Anything that barred his path that he couldn't go over or around, he pushed out of the way.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:53 pm

Oh Fuck. Hold on kid! he hollers, starting to bolt after him.

J? Go back to the haven and get a room ready for this kid I'm gonna go catch him. he yells, following Jackson.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

O-Yama pulls the blood into his muscles and tears off after the newbie, chasing him with all the strength his blood can muster.

burn one Vitae for Celerity and takes up the chase
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

At the sight of fleeing, the Beast's instinct was to give chase, to hunt, to feed, but the cage was good and strong, it held it tight, keeping the hungry creature from going chasing after what it percieved as prey...

Ace screamed at him then to go back to their place and make sure it would be ready to recieve a newcomer, and even tho Johann didn't liked to admit it, it would probably be best for the cub if he did.

"You sure you can haldle it?" He asked a second too late, everybody else already going on the chase, a soft growl escaping his throat as he rushed back to their haven...

Somebody had to make things ready and the cub didn't needed to get the shit scared out of him yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Yeah buddy! he hollers, bolting after the kid.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:01 pm

Jack looked back as he ran to notice one of them gaining on him with unnatural speed. He was relieved to note that the third one wasn't pursuing, but that didn't lessen his desire to escape.

The Asian man would catch up to him soon if he didn't do something. Jack ducked into an alley between buildings and looked for a place to hide.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:03 pm

Ace sighs, running hard, though not nearly as fast as O-Yama, pounding the pavement in his Doc Martens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:14 pm

~NARRATION~

{I need O-Yama to roll 4 dice and PM the roll to me}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:06 am

(ok, just so you know, once you're done here, Ace can take Jack to the haven here.. https://twilightvalley1.forumotion.net/havens-f25/readying-the-place-atten-ace-jackson-mckennon-t728.htm#3773 )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:23 am

{O-Yama has caught up with Jackson}

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:07 pm

"Listen to me, you need to calm down, this is probably very scary for you and you dont know what is going on, come back with me and we can try to explain this to you, I swear on my honor that we will not harm you. Now come with us."

O-Yama tells Jackson as he finally catches up to him and is within earshot enough that yelling is not needed. He hoped that the freshly embraced, and he was sure that was the case, would come back with him.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:33 pm

Ace sprints after them, I'm getting too old for this shit...

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:07 am

Now that the man was nowhere to be found, Jackson's terror subsided somewhat, though the fear remained.

"I'm not going anywhere with you until you tell me what the hell is going on here. Who are all of you, what was wrong with that guy, and what happened to me?"
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:15 am

Ace finally catches up.

Look kid, calm down, you're gonna be fine... Just hold still, I'll explain everything to you alright? What's your name? I'm Ace.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:20 pm

O-Yama smiles a little bit at what he's about to say but makes sure he keeps his face jovial as he talks to the fresh one.

"This is going to sound crazy, but you ever wonder if vampires were real? Me and Ace here are vampires.... and you my friend are too. I bet you have this wicked hungryness right now but absolutely nothing sounds as if it would appetise? Just come with us, we'll help you through this. My name is O-Yama by the way."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Ace looks over at O-Yama.

I might not have jumped right in with that. But I suppose we can be blunt. Seeing as he can run our asses all over town all night every time he gets scared of something we say. he sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Jackson just stares at them, incredulous.

"You're freaking crazy."
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:21 pm

Look. While what O over here said is true, you need to calm down. C'mon, I got an open spot in my warehouse, dawn is coming and you'll be fucked if you stay out any later. You stay out here much longer? And a different Kindred find you? You'll be dead that way too.

I'm not gonna kill you kid, come with me alright?
Ace says, about to wash his hands of the project and then pummel O-Yama.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:31 pm

Jack shrugged, wishing he had a gun.

"You can outrun me, so what choice do I have? All right, I'll listen to your babbling."
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:36 pm

"C'mon kid, lets go to my haven." Ace says, leading the way.

"Look, you're a vamp. You remember what happened the last couple days? So maybe I can figure out who it was? he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 am

CONTINUED IN HAVEN THREAD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down