Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Txt to Nicolo

Go down

Txt to Nicolo Empty Txt to Nicolo

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 am

Nicolo. I am sorry you find me unworthy of your covenant, perhaps some other covenant will find me suitable. I am so sorry I have dissapointed you, but I really do not know how to make you happy without sacrificing what tenuous hold I have on my life at the moment. Yours, Aurelie.

Back to top Go down

Txt to Nicolo Empty Re: Txt to Nicolo

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:32 pm

< Aurelie: You are really one of the most self-centered creatures I have ever had the displeasure to meet. Perhaps your Sire should take a lash to you and deepen your awareness of the universe beyond what pleasure you want it to bring you. While you dally with your simple-minded friend, worrying about what dress to don, the city remains under attack by those who would do us harm. I have mentioned this to you before once or twice, but it seems I must say it again to get it through your torpor-addled brain. I am not free to come speak with you until my commitments are concluded. Unless you'd like us all to simply leave these monsters loose and play around like you do every night?

My Church is one of the few covenants that glorifies, celebrates and accepts young neonates with no pre-requisition. God has a place for almost everyone – you do not have to be perfect to be welcomed with open arms into the Lancea Sanctum. But if you can't keep your mind focused enough to remember simple conversations, or even to stay chaste enough to keep a Dragon from hiking up your skirt, you may already be lost to the Dark Messiah. ~N>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Nicolo. Your insults do not speak well of your covenant. I am of course aware of the terrible things going on. I have not asked to meet with you again because you are so busy.

Perhaps your sire did not teach you how to speak to women. How dare you assume that I have given myself to my dear friend Marius. Perhaps it is because you are jealous that you did not get the first chance. You may tell your covenant then, if they are so accepting of monsters such as yourself that you lost a very valuable addition to their fold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down