Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shall we dance? Attn Mars.

Go down

Shall we dance? Attn Mars. Empty Shall we dance? Attn Mars.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:42 pm

Aura waits outside as usual, in her black lowcut dancing dress, looking quite happy to be going out again after her disastrous exchange of texts with Nicolo. She sees Mars' limo pull up, knowing she will find comfort in his gentle embrace, she relaxes, looking much happier the closer that limo gets.

Back to top Go down

Shall we dance? Attn Mars. Empty Re: Shall we dance? Attn Mars.

Post by Soul Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Marius climbed out of the black Lincoln Limousine wearing black pants, a wine red silk shirt, and black leather shoes. His hair was a hint wilder than usual, but his eyes were as piercing as ever.
He walked up the few steps towards Aurelie and before she could close the distance between them he produced a blue rose from behind his back. They had not existed in nature, when a few years back a group of scientist genetically bred the first blue rose. He wasn't sure if she had ever seen one before, hopping she would be as surprised as he had been.
"C'est pour toi, mon chérie."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:16 pm

She gasps in delight, stepping in and kissing him softly.

Merci! she beams tucking the short stem into her hair where the blue makes her eyes light up even brighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

He relished her reaction, passionately kissing her back.
"Let's go dance, ma jolie flour." he said with a wink and led her to the waiting limo.

They got to the club only a dozen or so minutes later and could already see a few patrons waiting in line to get in. Marius gentlemanly helped the magnificent Aurelie out of the car and steered straight for the entrance. The beautiful pair garnered quite a few jealous glances from men and women alike as they were immediately allowed inside; he had made sure his name was on the guest list.

The rhythmic sound of Latin salsa greeted them when they entered. The floor was large enough to allow pairs to dance without being obstructed by others, but small enough to not make it seem empty. The lights were brighter than the usual clubs, and a lot warmer, oranges mixing with light blues and fiery reds.
He looked over to see Aurelie's reaction to the place, his hand still in hers.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

She smiles , looking around the room with delight.

Are you a good dancer mon'Marius? I dont believe I ever told you that I was a Prima Ballerina when Madame Lioni found me....

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:01 pm

"You carry yourself with the grace of a dancer. It is why I thought it a good idea to bring you here." Marius blushed, as the vitae revitalized his skin, "I am not as good as you, but I believe I can keep up." He said with a warm and enchanting smile.

The current song was coming to a close, and his smile broadened as he led her onto the dance floor.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

She follows him, incredibly graceful and lithe on the dance floor, a bit of the naughty fun girl from before her torpor coming back to life, this the first time she has danced since she woke up. She finds herself breathless and pressed close to her partner's chest, eyes glittering, the girl having so much fun she doesnt even notice several hours pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm

Marius pulled Aurelie close, resting his hand on the small of her back. She could feel his breath on her neck as he held her, softly pressed against his body, and then the next song started. His movements were fluid and graceful, as he lost himself in the music and her beauty.
Sweat started to pearl on his eyebrow after over an hour had passed, in what seemed like mere heart beats. Fortunately the small tint of blood in his sweat could not be discerned by the gathered mortals over the colorful lights blazing through the room.

A new song started, this one slower and more passionate than the ones before. He softly pulled her towards himself, swayed by the music and the tender touch of her body against his own.

His fangs lustfully scraped along her neck, before he softly kissed it.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Aura leans close to him caught up in the moment she shivers as his fangs brush her neck. She lets the slower tango guide her hips as she dances them into a much darker corner.

Marius....If you are hungry for me... You may bite... she breathes, stroking her fingers through his loose hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

He could feel his beast rising to take her offer as it had tasted Vampire blood before, but it didn't take much to subdue it.
"I am, chérie, but this should be a decision we make together. Here..." He opens his mouth a bit, showing her how his fangs pierce his tongue, and the soft hue of blood starts to seep from the tiny wound.
"Do the same." he whispers softly, his eyes full of love.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Marius... I just ate I cant take more, but you my heart, you should drink... she murmurs, gaze honest and sweet, her French soft and lilting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:26 pm

He smiles at her, tempted to take her up on the offer, but knowing full well what it would mean.
"It is not about nourishment... There are risks involved in drinking another immortals blood when we are still so young, but the benefit far outweigh the cost. Have you not learned of this from your sire?" He did not want her to go into such a bond of two immortals without knowing the consequences.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 pm

She looks down, taking it the wrong way.

I am sorry you do not find me worthy to drink from... she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 pm

He cupped her chin in his hand and guided it up so that their eyes could meet.
"I could say the same thing, chérie." He said, his French still soft and passionate.
"I don't want to tread into this lightly. Our blood should be bound to each other and not just one way. Bite your tongue like I did, and let me show you what I mean."
He pulled her close to him and softly gave her a gentle kiss of encouragement.
She could almost taste his sweet blood...
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:08 pm

She bites her lip, quite sure her sire wouldnt like this one bit.

But your blood...It is stronger than mine... It would be one sided anyway...
she breathes, returning his kiss softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 am

"Let us go somewhere more private to talk about this." He suggested with a mischievous smile, and led her to a more private booth at the edge of the dance floor, away from any potential prying ears.

Once they were seated, and he was certain that no one could hear them over the music, he looked deep into her eyes and started explaining what he knew about the Viniculum.
"As you have correctly stated, my blood is stronger than your own, but by no means powerful enough to stave off what immortals of this age call the Viniculum. As you might already know, the Viniculum binds two immortals in mind and soul by means of our blood; forever." He let the word hang for a moment, allowing her to grasp what this meant.
"However it usually takes at least three tastes of the others' blood, before the bond is solidified to the point where it can not be undone. The difference in the strength of our blood is by far not enough to make me immune against the effects. Additionally there is always the risk of an addiction to the blood of immortals, but I can feel that your will has grown strong again, and thus you wouldn't succumb." His French was soft and sincere, not at all like a teacher talking to a child.
He slid close to her, wrapping his arm around her waist and gently pulling her closer, so that she could feel his animated heart beating. In a more seductive voice he continued, looking straight into her eyes.
"I would like nothing more than to taste your blood, and for you to taste mine."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:58 pm

She seems almost entranced by him staring into those deep eyes and almost losing herself.

You are like a cobra Marius... Transfixing your prey...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Marius smiled, withdrawing from her.
"You are not my prey, chérie. I will not force you like a cobra would."
Even though I could. was his fleeting thought, as his lust flared for just a moment.
"You mean too much to me."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:15 pm

Perhaps we should think on this mon' Marius... she murmurs softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:49 pm

"Perhaps..." He was so enchanted by her, that he couldn't help himself, he had to try.

"Or perhaps..." he inched closer to her, taking her neck in his and slowly drew her nearer, biting the area behind her ear which she loved so much.
"Perhaps we should just let our feelings decide, mon amour." He whispered the words seductively into her ear, hoping to stir her lust, his neck open to her if she only moved but an inch.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 pm

She feels a bit of her old self stir inside of her, a bit of the fog of torpor wearing off somehow.

She pulls back and instead kisses him softly.

Non Marius... It is not right... yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:56 pm

Marius smiled sheepishly, after kissing her back.

"I see you have regained some of your strength, and that is wonderful." He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and behind her ear, then softly kissed her again. "I will be here if, and when, you will be ready."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:10 pm

It is getting early... Do you mind taking me home? she asks, not yet ready to return to his Haven with him, and as yet unreleased by her Sire she does not think it will be a good idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:18 pm

"Of course not." He said with a smile and sent a brief message on his phone. When they came out of the club, the limo was already waiting.

The car took them directly home, and Marius walked her to the doorstep. "I had an absolutely wonderful evening, chérie. I hope I wasn't too brash..."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:53 pm

No not at all, forgive me for not knowing myself better, she murmurs, sitting curled against him in the limo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

He simply answered her question with a long and passionate kiss, holding her close to him.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:09 pm

She smiles, sharing in these deep searching kisses all the way back to Asylum, finally kissing him goodnight and sliding out of the Limo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down