Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parking It ((attn: Zen))

2 posters

Go down

Parking It ((attn: Zen)) Empty Parking It ((attn: Zen))

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:50 am

Erika hung up the phone and frowned. She's incredibly curious...but just in case, she slides her daggers into their hiding places, before setting out for the capitol park. She finds the usual bench where she's met others before, and sits down, reading her book while waiting for Zen to appear.

Parking It ((attn: Zen)) Erikabanner
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Parking It ((attn: Zen)) Empty Re: Parking It ((attn: Zen))

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:15 am

Zen arrives at the park and takes no time at all to find Erika. She sits down on the bench, opens her briefcase and pulls out a manilla envelope. She sets that on top of the briefcase in her lap and turns to look at Erika. "Dr. Brady, thank you for meeting with me this evening. I was sent here to Sacramento for very specific reasons. One of them is to offer you a job of sorts. My company, the New World Order, is very interested in the kind of work you do and we are prepared to offer you insight and understanding into a great many aspects of the occult in exchange for your service. We also pay handsomely." She finishes with a smile.

Parking It ((attn: Zen)) Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 am

Erika looks the woman over as she sits, crossing her legs and listening quietly. She waits a moment to respond, contemplating the information. "What would be required of me, then? That's usually how these deals work, is it not?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 am

Zen nods, knowing the question would come. "Information more then anything else. We would only ask that you keep your eyes and ears open around the city. If anything 'major' is going down, you would notify me and I would inform the company. They like to be kept "In the Know" if you catch my meaning. They also help our community in a great many ways. We are not looking to be a major player in any of the local politics, but we do need people who can give us a heads up on the comings and goings of the city, as well as what comes down the grapevine."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:38 am

"And given my new position, why would you expect me to spy on my own city?" She'd already made up her mind, but she thought the questions were well enough given.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:50 am

Zen quirks an eyebrow and gives her a measuring look. "Because you have the city's best interests in mind, of course. Given you new position, you are in a good place to do exactly what we need, but keep in mind, we wanted you long before you you were chosen for said position. We think you would make a valuable asset and a very good fit for the company. Now, we understand that not all information can be shared. Some things are too delicate in nature and that is acceptable. However, we would ask that you do share whatever you can."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am

"Very well. I will do what you ask." She slides the book into a closed position, and then drops it into her purse. "But before I tell you anything, I'd like to know what quality of information I'd be getting in return."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Zem smiles at this, having expected this question as well. "You give me a list of what you are looking for and I will get you the information."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:10 pm

"Very well. You shall have a list by tomorrow night. Is there anything else you need of me?" She looks at the woman, almost scrutinizing her every feature, although no emotion shows.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:17 pm

Zen hands her the manilla envelope. "Your contact information is in here. If there is an emergency, you will contact Mr. White and inform him of what is going on. There is also some more paperwork here, a few things to look over and a check. That's it/." She shrugs, apparently done with her speech.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:29 pm

She nods her head, and then stands. "Of course. If you'll excuse me, then."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Zen smiles. "Of course, have a good evening Doctor."

She stands herself and leaves the park.

Parking It ((attn: Zen)) Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Erika slides the manila envelope into her purse and walks off into the night.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down