Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn to fight.

Go down

Learn to fight. Empty Learn to fight.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 am

Aura works hard happy to see people returning to her bar, her lovely face and sweet demeanor getting her far with the wealthy of the city.

By the end of the night she is quite ready to spend some time with Darren, very excited to learn how to fight, something totally out of her experience and comfort level, but wanting to know how to get away from things that try to hurt her or scare her. She has a brief inkling in her mind as to why that might be, but doesnt seem to draw any connections. When the bar is empty she goes in the back and changes into skin tight work out pants that go to her knees, showing off lean muscle earned by hard work dancing. A soft hoody over tank top completes the look along with pull on sneakers.

She trots back out into the main part of the empty club, looking for Darren.

Back to top Go down

Learn to fight. Empty Re: Learn to fight.

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:01 am

After the last of the punters leave the club, Darren locks up and goes back to the bar to find Aura ready in her training gear.
"Just give me a minute, I'll go get changed," he says grabbing his holdall from behind the bar, aknowledging her desire to train, a similar desire that once burned in his own belly. He comes back out of the restroom wearing a pair of dark grey training pants and a white tee that only covers part of his scupltured arms and pulls tight against his chisled pectorals. His white boxing boots aren't anything fancy but seen him through many fights, and they show. He dumps his holdall on the floor.
"Sorry about the clothes, must get round to buying some new boots," Darren says with a chuckle.
"So, do you wanna do this here or go someplace else?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 am

Where ever is best mon' Darren, I am happy to go anywhere, she smiles widely, unable to help but look over his rippling muscles with satisfaction. She finds herself just a little confused that the man is acting like they never shared those oh-so-lovely kisses the day before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:12 am

"Here will do then," he replies. He then smiles at her. "I just gotta ask; Do you look good in any outfit?" He then leans in for a kiss before training starts.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:13 am

I should ask the same of you Darren.... she smiles widely, lighting up the room. She returns the kiss with obvious need and delight, then smiles, ready to learn.

I...I would like to know how to get free if some one grabs me, or some little trick to get them away... she murmurs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:20 am

"Ok," he thinks, "Lets start from the beginning and go from there. Take up the stance I showed you last night," as he says this Darren grabs a couple of focus mitts from his back, designed to worn on the hands and to help accuracy.

"Now, I want you to shuffle in, leading with your left leg and jab the pad with your left hand."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:28 am

She nods, concentrating hard, having a natural grace, coordination, and balance that aid her, just not as much strength behind her punches as someone who knows how to fight.

She does this for some time, asking him as she takes a short break, "so...what about this lack of charm you speak of, I find you very charming."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Pulling off the focus pads, Darren drops them to the floor and grabs a drink, looking a bit embarrassed. "Well, not really. When it comes to looking the part, then sure, I get by. Its when I open my mouth and try to say something interesting that my brain goes to mush, ya know?" He laughs as he continues, "I usually end up putting my foot in my mouth instead."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Hm... Here, you are comfortable with me oui? Pretend I am some young rich man who has come to the Lily for entertainment and sees you at the door. He says, fine night my good man, what can I find to interest myself here? she smiles reassuringly, truly wanting to help him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Darren looks down at her, crossing his arms in a menacing manner and stares at her, his mouth firmly shut assessing the situation. Finally, he states "Its a club mate, with music and drinks. Just don't cause any trouble and the night will run smooth."

Darren then uncrosses his arms and smiles at Aura. "Well, how's that?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:00 pm

She laughs softly and leans to kiss him.

I can see where you might run into trouble... Try something like, Mosieur this is the Gilded Lily, we have the finest the city has to offer, the most modern music, the exclusive bar, even a king could find something to interest himself at the Lily.

She smiles again.

And if you must threaten some malcontent, you must do it like a gentleman, like strangling them with silk rather than a chain.

Instead of dont cause trouble, try something like, my friend, I know you are having a good time, but I would be most upset if I was forced to introduce your teeth to the floor, please, keep yourself under control so we do not have to have that unfortunate relationship with one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Darren begins to laugh, deep from the belly and leans in to return the kiss. "I knew I liked you for a reason, Miss Aurelie. I'm a bit worried that if I teach you anymore boxing, you could take over from my job," he says, winking at her. "But your words are correct, I do need to work on how to speak to people in a better way."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Just when you are at the Lily, I actually rather like how blunt you are in general. she smiles.

Okay. Your turn to teach... What next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:18 pm

"Ok, you wanted to learn what to do if someone grabs you? I'll show you some dirty boxing, how's that?" Before Aurelie has a chance to answer, Darren wraps his massive arms aound her torso but leaving her arms free.

"So, shall we start from here, then?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

She leans back against him, then flushes.

Oh...I'm supposed to get away... Right..
she laughs softly, trying to futiley push his strong arms away. Well...My escape plan isn't working. she looks at him and laughs again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:30 pm

Darren nods. "Think back to the focus pads. Its not about how hard you hit but where you hit." Using his head, he indicates to her hands. "Since your hands are free, use them. The eyes, throat and groin are particularly open to strikes and will render pretty much anybody useless for a few seconds. Enough for you to wriggle free and either run or plant a haymaker on the big, dumb semi-Irishman trying it on." He smiles as he says the last part.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:37 pm

She laughs, gently resting her hand on his throat and smiling , here then, then gently draws her thumbs over his eyelids, then here...

She blushes then...

So... would it be better to run? Call you over from the door? Or 'lights out sucka' as you so aptly put it before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:39 pm

"Well, I'll always come running, you need not worry about that"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:46 pm

She smiles that intoxicating smile again, happy to be held close, a little bit of hunger waking in her belly.

What else can I teach you then... Where else do you have problems?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Darren looks at her, gazing at her beauty before realizing he was still holding her. "Well, you always look smart, as do most of the punters who come through this place," he indicates to the club. "What I'm trying to say is that the suit I brought for the doorman job was a cheap knockoff from some charity shop. I have no dress sense whatsoever, all my life I've worn training clothes. Heck, my idea of smart clothing involves some jeans and a clean shirt." He sighs before continuing. "Could you help me do some shopping?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Oui! I would love to, oh you will look so handsome...Not that you dont already... Give me your measurements and I will get things for you... she smiles widely, full lips seeming to beg for kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

"Brilliant, thank you Aurelie, you don't know what it means to actually find someone willing to help, especially someone like me."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Someone like you? A kind handsome man who protects fair maidens? she smiles, unable to resist kissing along his neck again, getting hungry because she drinks so little when she does feed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:10 pm

"Yeah, someone like me." His voice sounds sad and distant but allows her to kiss his neck, his arms still holding her tight, never wishing to let her go.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:12 pm

Do not be sad mon'Darren...You make my heart ache...Let me take the pain away... she breathes, biting, sending him into that incredibly euphoric state again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Darren's heart soars and the adrenaline pumping through his body is the best high anyone could feel. Euphoria at its most sublime. There is no pain only pleasure. There is no-one but him and the angel in his arms.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:19 pm

She drinks a little deeper, enjoying his strong arms holding her tight, letting him get a little looser. She licks along the wound, then bites her tongue before finding his mouth in a deep kiss while the pleasure of The Kiss is still surging through his veins.

She finds herself wanting nothing more than to have this honest man be at her side as a friend and confidant, as a protector... As everything she needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 pm

Darren accepts her lips without protest and feels as if he is rising through the roof. "Aurelie..." he whispers, not wanting to stop.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:35 pm

Mm? she breathes, not particularly interested in stopping herself, her vitae flavoring their deep kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:50 pm

"I think I..." He cannot carry on with those words but instead holds her far longer than he means to.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Would you like to go somewhere? she asks softly, practically glued to the man. Or do you need to be getting home?

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 pm

"I could go somewhere," he replies, "But isn't it getting late for you?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:26 pm

A little... Its getting close to dawn... she murmurs, thinking he doesnt want her, but still curled up to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:29 pm

His eyebrows furrow, quizzically but the moment passes. "Its ok. I don't want to leave either, but if Neil finds out we're using his club as a gym-stroke-backseat, he might go a bit mental. I wouldn't want to jeopardise your job, Aura."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm

You are so kind... You are right...Perhaps you could show me your home on my night off? she asks softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:40 pm

"Well, to be honest, its a student lodge but the kids there are all ok. I'm sure if they saw you, I would have to fend them off myself. Anyways, I get free bed and board for doing some home improvements. Just cleaned out an old shed and got the nod that I could turn it into a gym, so that's what I'm doing on my day's off." He sighs, "It not much, but it'll do."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Ah... I am staying with a friend since I just moved here... But as soon as I get my own place... I would be glad to have you stay there with me... she murmurs, finally pulling away from him to gather up her things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"Sounds good to me," He replies, grabbing his own bag and leaning in for one final kiss. "I'm not sure when I'm working next. Will you ring me?" he asks, his voice almost pleading while his face is begging.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:51 pm

"Of course," she smiles reassuringly, caressing his cheek and along his jaw as they kiss.

You can call me any time, or text me...or visit me when I am working... My next day off is coming up, we can spend the entire night together then... I will call you tomorrow night... she smiles, giving him one last mind blowing kiss before pulling away and heading out into the night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down