Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Eleven A.M. RANT

Go down

An Eleven A.M. RANT Empty An Eleven A.M. RANT

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 pm

~KELLIE TAITE~
Glo: 1, Wis: 1, Cun: 2

The intro to the show faded and Kellie started right off.

Ok sorry California but I don't believe we postponned voting to legalize pot so that the boys down the road could honestly contenplate this...what is it. Its a way to help stop the heating of the ground. How are we to stop the ground from heating up you ask. Well apparently the boys and girls down at the captial have decided that out best way to do this would be to propose a law that would effects hundreds and hundreds of people....no actully more like hundreds of thousands of people. But as i sit and read this it astounds me that this was even thought it would be a good idea. What is it you ask, what is it you scream as I rant. Well Ladies and gentlemen those same people we...no wait I just moved here....you voted in, they want to outlaw..oh yes outlaw it that will fix it....they want to outlaw BLACK CARS.....yes you heard me right. Black cars are on the plate to be out lawed if they pass this law. So whats next no Black Top? No Black Roofing Shingels? Where does this madness stop......

Back to top Go down