Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling)

2 posters

Go down

At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling) Empty At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling)

Post by Premsyl Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:33 pm

Sometime later, Ollie arrives at the Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity. He walks up to the reception desk in the lobby and greets the person there with a sure smile.

"Hi, I'm looking for Dr. Primoria. May I see her?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling) Empty Re: At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling)

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Starling walks out from the door behind the reception desk and looks up briefly from the clipboard he's carrying. "She's currently a little busy, is there anything I can help you with?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling) Empty Re: At The Museum (Phrymides and/or Starling)

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:06 pm

"I don't think so, man. My buddy, Jammer, told me that she's the one of the only ones who can help me out. I think I need to talk to her myself. If she's only a little busy then is it cool if I wait for her?"

Ollie takes a better look at Starling.

"Didn't we meet at the Citizen's Hotel the other day?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:06 pm

"Possibly, I meet quite a lot of people." He leans back against the front desk, dismissing the man behind it for the moment with a wave of his hand. "What exactly is it you need to speak with her about? She usually prefers business to go through myself or Miss Phrymides."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:37 pm

"Jammer told me she might be able help me with using Time. He said there aren't many Enchanters around and that I should ask for her help seeing as she's one of the only ones who qualify."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Starling looks the kid over, and then shrugs, "She might, she might not. What's in it for her?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Ollie laughs lightly, rubbing the back of his head, looking at his feet. "Yeah, well. I haven't got anything to offer except service. If she's got some work to do around the museum or something, I dunno. I know a few things about Life that I guess I can show her. That is if she doesn't know it already, of course.. Like I said, I got nothin, I guess I'm kind of hoping she's feeling generous."

Ollie looks back up at Starling, smiling sheepishly.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:36 pm

"You offer what you can...a favor to be named at a future date." Starling walks away, stepping behind the desk and disappearing for a few moments, before returning soon, a scroll tied with ribbon in his hands. "I have what you seek, if you swear to this boon."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:40 pm

Ollie clears his throat. "A favor to be named at a future date. I do so swear."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:43 pm

~~Narration~~

Ollie's Sybil's Sight sees a 'splash' of Fate on the scroll as the conditions are met. Looking down at himself, he see the dark band of a geas surrounding his aura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:45 pm

Starling holds out the scroll, "The deed is done, the geas will be called upon at a time specified by one Tyria Primoria." When Ollie takes the scroll, he smiles, and leans back against the desk again. "Mind if I ask you a few questions about your future?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

Ollie looks at the scroll, for a second unsure of what to do with it, before he tucks it in his right pocket where it sticks out at an angle. "Not at all, man. Shoot."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:48 pm

"Just one, actually...where do you see yourself in five years?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:19 pm

Ollie crosses his arms, looking to be in thought. After a moment's contemplation he answers.

"I dunno, man. I don't really think like that, ya know? I've only been awake for like a year, and these past few weeks are the first times I've really felt like I'm a part of something besides the local skate scene. I'd love to open a skateshop- slash-youth center kind of place, ya know? Life can be pretty tough for some of those kids. I know. I'd like to help em out."

He pauses for a second, thinking of the kid he couldn't save. Shaking his head, he smiles and goes on.

"Where do I think I'll be, though? I think I'll be right here in Sacramento, skating ramps, grinding rails, and chillin with like-minded individuals. Besides that, well, I'll just have to check it out."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:02 am

Starling chuckles, and slides a hand against Ollie's cheek. "Keep your youth, it suits you. Don't forget to study tonight." He waves that same hand in the direction of the scroll, before bringing his eyes back to the clipboard in his hands.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:32 am

Ollie chuckles with him, despite himself. "Yeah, man. Hey, thanks a lot. I'm sure I'll know it when Dr. Primoria needs me, right? Thanks again."

Ollie walks out of the museum, drops his skate, and rides home to study.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:39 am

Starling laughs to himself as he heads back into the offices. He'll go far if he gets a little direction in his life.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down