Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capitol Park ((Attn: Seraphina))

Go down

Capitol Park ((Attn: Seraphina)) Empty Capitol Park ((Attn: Seraphina))

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Dr. Asaan sits on a bench, legs crossed and watching the area, waiting for Seraphina.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Capitol Park ((Attn: Seraphina)) Empty Re: Capitol Park ((Attn: Seraphina))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Seraphina arrived at the park and noticed Akasha right away sitting on a bench by himself she went over to him and sat down "Prefect Asaan I hope this evening finds you well." she smiles at him but has decided to keep things strictly professional between them after her advances were prety much ignored not to mention she now had her sites set elsewhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:43 pm

"Of course. Less bodies tonight than you'd think, with another killer on the loose." He shrugs, and leans back on the bench, watching the park.

"I believe you said you had information on our young Hound?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Seraphina looks at Akasha and has a strange stirring deep withing but ignores it and spouts off what she knows "Ahhh yes well I looked her up and found very little but what I did find is this Elle was a street kid junkie. No real listing of her parents or anything. She hung with some slimy people until one day she just kind of vanished off the radar for a few years. Then, she came back and seemed a lot better then she was before, but does not have anything in the way of holdings or finance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm

"Interesting. I'm not entirely certain she has much to offer us..especially considering her other interests. Let's wait and see." He shrugs and tugs on his lab coat.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:47 pm

"OK well is there anything else that you need from me or for me to look into?" she asks "If not I am going to offer my assistance to the Sheriff in the current endeavor of finding out what is terrorizing the city."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm

"That sounds like a good task to me." He smiles just slightly, "They're going to need all the help they can get, I'm sure. I'm not much of an investigator without corpses, so I can't really offer much."
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:52 pm

"Well if you can think of anything else let me know" she gets up and turns to leave swinging her hips at him as she walks away and then turning to look behind her to see if she got a reaction out of him even though she wasn't really expecting one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down