Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Asa

Go down

Call to Asa Empty Call to Asa

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Rahyna picked up her phone while she waited on Jackson to read through what she had given him.

She dialed Asa's number and waited for him to answer or his voice mail to pick up.

Back to top Go down

Call to Asa Empty Re: Call to Asa

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 pm

"Hello?" Asa answered his phone.

Call to Asa Asanoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:22 pm

"Mr. Clarke this is Rahyna how are you this evening?" Rahyna was unsure how Asa felt about titles over the phone so she decided to play it safe and just use his name she figured pleasantries should come first the hi how are you type anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:27 pm

"I'm very well, thank you. I was actually considering coming over there to see if Dr. Brady and Shadow had found anything. How does the night find you?" he asked.

He glanced at the silver boxes, and thought that maybe he would stop by the Asylum first. It would also give Erika and Shadow more time to look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:34 pm

"I know that Shadow and Dr. Brady are still went to the library and I have not seen them return but then again I have been entertaining a guest myself." she pauses a moment before continuing "My night is going well enough, I would very much like to speak with you if you do stop by." at this rate she would never get to speak with Shadow but the cities needs come before her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:39 pm

"I do need to make one stop first, so I wouldn't want you to wait, if it's something pressing?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:42 pm

"No nothing pressing just wished to speak with you." she puts a smile into her voice not wanting to alarm him after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Asa shrugged, despite knowing she couldn't see him. "I should be there shortly, then, and I'll make sure to find you first," he said, pausing to see if she had anything else she needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:56 pm

"I will see you soon then." she waits for him to say goodbye before hanging up the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Asa bid her farewell, and gathered up his boxes before leaving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down