Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Asa

Go down

Call to Asa Empty Call to Asa

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:15 am

Rahyna looks at her phone takes a deep breath and dials Asa's number

Back to top Go down

Call to Asa Empty Re: Call to Asa

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:21 am

Asa was standing behind the one way glass of the DJ's booth, watching the meeting, when he felt his phone's buzz.

Looking at it, and seeing the Seneschal's number, he answered.

It wasn't as if he'd miss much -- so far all there had been was some rather intense staring.

"Good evening, Rahyna," he answered.

Call to Asa Asanoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 am

"Prince Clarke I hope this evening finds you well I just wanted to call and let you know that I just had a visit from Lady Twist she has come back to town and is offering her assistance to the city in anyway we may need." there was a slight hesitation to her voice not really sure how the relationship between Twist and Asa was before her departure. "She has been acknowledged and is awaiting direction if there is anything we can use her help with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:36 am

Twist is back?

That was interesting. Really interesting, considering Rahyna said she'd acknowledged her.

Asa thought for a few seconds before answering.

"Could you send her over to Avalon?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 10:54 am

"She just left but I will send a message to her unless you would prefer to give her a call yourself." Rahyna sighed and added "I know she was not very happy at my being the replacement of her positions so maybe it would be better if you called her at this point. I have two other new people sitting in front of me at the moment."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:04 am

"If that's the case, she needs to get used to your authority," Asa replied. "Just send her a quick text and I'll have Olivette meet her at the door."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:07 am

"OK I will send her your direction then Prince Clarke also when you get some free time I would like to sit down and have a discussion with you." Rahyna tried to put a smile into her voice but instead her voice came out neutral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:22 am

"Certainly, I'll tell Olivette to set some time aside," Asa replied, continuing to watch the bizarre stare-fest of Kindred and willworkers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 11:24 am

"Thank you Prince Clarke I will send a message to Twist and see you later then." there is a hint of professionalism to her voice mixed with another emotion that Rahyna is unsure of and doesn't know what to make of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 2:50 pm

"Thank you, have a good evening," Asa said. Frowning as he watched Ishani move in towards Erika, he wondered if trouble were brewing.

Karsh had once told him that Twist was an excellent knife fighter.

"Please ask Twist to come as quickly as possible," he added, before hanging up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down