Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every time you call...

2 posters

Go down

Every time you call... Empty Every time you call...

Post by Benjamin Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Kyle slides into his seat as he dials the number of Tiffany's office on his cellphone. Through some magic that he neither understood or had any interest in figuring out beyond a vague association with that scene with the chocolate bar and the kid that gets transferred across the room in that chocolate factory movie, the bluetooth that he was even now slipping over his ear picked it up and completed the call.

As the other end of the line rings, Kyle guns the engine of the Coyotemobile as he pulls out of the 'Seasons' underground parking. His CD player starts up, playing something Kyle could bob his head to while he drove.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Every time you call... Empty Re: Every time you call...

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Tiffany doesn't usually keep her phone on her, but she had it today.."Tiffany Lysander, how can I help you?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:03 pm

"Woah."

Kyle totally expected to encounter a secretary or something. He turns down the music immediately. "Miss Lysander, I didn't actually expect to catch you. I've been asked to deliver a message to you from Vivian. Could you let me know where you are?" It did not occur to Kyle that she wouldn't know what his voice sounded like or that she wouldn't be able to identify Kyle immediately.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 pm

Tiffany sighs, audibly over the phone, and then gives Kyle the address of the coffee shop. "Just be careful what you say when you get here, Kyle. There's a newbie in my care at the moment."

She decided to let him stew on how she knew his name, and hung up after that, with a quick goodbye.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:22 pm

Honestly, Kyle couldn't think of any reason why someone wouldn't be interested in everything he said or did. He made a quick stop at a Burger King before heading to the address given to him by the Vizier.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down