Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to Rebuild

Go down

Time to Rebuild Empty Time to Rebuild

Post by Darksider42 Sat May 16, 2009 11:51 am

"Hyland? Hello? Shit." Jacks frustration in his voice grew with each call he placed. What the hell happened? Where had he gone? He clammed to be the new Prefect of the Movement but now he has up and pissed off somewhere. For someone clamming to hold the Movement as top priority, he was making a one hell of a lousy claim.

What the hell do I do now? Asaan is ashes-to-ashes, Hyland has either skipped town or gotten his ass shreaded to peices by the cities resident Kindred killer and our german friend has packed up his ghouls and sailed off into the night.

Jack paced around his hotel room, contemplating his next move. He could easily leave this deathtrap of a city, go back to Miami and get back into the good books with the Movement there. But that fucking car is still sitting in the street with a busted tire. I'm pretty sure someone would have picked that up by now. That fact made him grimace. The other option would be to go with Hyland's original plan and get the Movement back to it's "Glory Days" as he put it. That would be a challenge. He was never the leader, just the soldier. The guy who shoots things, never the one to give the order.

He checked the old messages. Names appeared on the screen. All the Unaligned that could have been swayed over to the Movement, potential recruits to give the Carthians momentum and make it a true force of change and potential instead of just some fancy title for young, useless Neonates that don't understand the world they are apart of.

You know what? Fuck it, we're not going to vanish that easily. I'll bring this Covenant back to what it should be. With that thought in mind, Jack slipped his phone back into his pocket and made his way out of The Clare. First things first, find Laura. She seemed eager to join in the first place and maybe she might know what happened to Reed. Start out small and work your way from there. Rome wasn't built in a day after.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down