Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something that we all have to do time to time

2 posters

Go down

Something that we all have to do time to time Empty Something that we all have to do time to time

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 am

sanguisfiat wrote:Elle takes a long deep breath, resisting the urge to let her beast roar and smite this Leigh from the Earth.
I know there more than one time I wanted to let my beast rage and smite someone bugging me

Back to top Go down

Something that we all have to do time to time Empty Re: Something that we all have to do time to time

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:37 am

Wow, soooo many thoughts come to mind with this one.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Something that we all have to do time to time Empty Re: Something that we all have to do time to time

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:38 am

Nothing nice to say about somebody......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:48 pm

Dredloke wrote:

Nothing nice to say about somebody......
I was only saying how I liked how she described her character being angry, maybe I worded my original comment wrong. I wasn't trying to say something mean about somebody...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 pm

I know you weren't I was saying that about me..... LOL your good man your good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:24 pm

oh ok, yay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 pm

LOL Know the feeling all too well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Hey I woulda smacked Leigh by now right up side her head Smile you know kinda like smacking a hysterical woman to get her to shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

xDDD

yeah.. even Reed been resisting to do such a thing as well XDDD

ah well..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm

DAmn...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Wow seems like every one did what that wanted she'd be a bloody mess, poor lass

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Oh Sweets can you do histerical for me like once a month? I need a good excuse to smack someone around for a while.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:11 pm

Im available for weekly smacking appointments at $10 US per smack, hey, I can admit that I need money...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:12 pm

LOL are you open for anything besides smacking?

Sorry had to ask XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:15 pm

yeah but thats $20 buck....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 pm

mmmm...

Definetly worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Shocked How much is that in British £'s?

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

With todays economy, probably like 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:23 pm

at current rate probably something like 11

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Ok you guys can pay Sang for whatever she is willing to take from you. But I get dibs on video rights and selling rights.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:34 pm

lol! Nice one, Frost!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm

DAmn...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:37 pm

XD.. hmm.. a budding new enterprise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:38 pm

So it seems

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh dear....What have I agreed to... Although... I do have a lot of bills.

As long as I'm paid... Just give me a good alias Frost in my DVDs so people dont know its me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:26 pm

spanky spanky

}:}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 pm

Exactly my idea hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:57 pm

What you guys don't get is SHE does the spanking!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:01 pm

Forst for you I will go into hysterics once a month just to let you vent your frustration although this character may need a good smack more than once a month LOL

and again your cheating on me Frost even if you don't participate video taping is still not cool remember I don't share well Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Omg you guys kill me. *dies*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:05 pm

LOL She's so cute when she dies...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down