Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Garrick

2 posters

Go down

Visiting Garrick Empty Visiting Garrick

Post by Thistle Fri May 01, 2009 3:11 am

It was like a dance performed by figures on a coocoo clock. The music always the same, the moves each having their correct time and place to be made. So Corbin went through the motions again; knocked on the door, entered, smiled, gave the body language to indicate respect for a officials, greeted and asked his question for work. Social interaction almost always felt like this to Corbin, no matter what variation they took. The conversation had already taken place and people were simply doing the moves as they came.
So Corbin stood now in front of the Summer king, waiting for a response to be choosen on this little merry go round Corbin had started.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Visiting Garrick Empty Re: Visiting Garrick

Post by Lexi Fri May 01, 2009 1:08 pm

~Narration~

A tall man opens the door, "Can I help you, sir?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Fri May 01, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yes, I'd like to speak with Garrick, please." Corbin put the Summer king's first name in his request to increase the level of assumed familiarity. Friends and close associates were more likely to be let in without an appointment. Then again, Corbin knew that some people liked to have more warning that friends were coming than they wanted for simple aquainances.
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri May 01, 2009 4:58 pm

~Narration~

"Ahh...he's down at the restaurant with a client at the moment, can I take a message for you?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Thistle Sun May 03, 2009 12:31 am

"You could please, that would be great. Could you tell him Corbin Fuller is looking to speak with him? You can tell him I'll be in the kitchen, speaking with Vivian. It's not urgent though, so if his meeting is important I'll get a hold of him later."
Thistle
Thistle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down