Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Empty Orchestra (Anyone)

4 posters

Go down

Empty Orchestra (Anyone) Empty Empty Orchestra (Anyone)

Post by Premsyl Mon May 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Grrface walked in to the Empty Orchestra, approaching the bar and ordering a beer. It was crowded tonight, like most nights. A man in a cowboy hat and an older woman in a tube top were assaulting the room with their drunken karaoke stylings. Meat Loaf's 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light.'

He had been bored sitting at home, and had decided a beer or two would be a good thing. Anyway, who knows who he might meet?
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Empty Orchestra (Anyone) Empty Re: Empty Orchestra (Anyone)

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 am

Pryderi enters the karaoke bar and wincing at the din coming through the speakers.

Fucking Meatloaf, he thinks, smirking as he headed to the bar, stopping abruptly at the sight of the Beast already swigging from a bottle.

Let's see how this plays, Pryderi shrugs as he glides beside him.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue May 05, 2009 3:52 am

Grrface knocks back the rest of his beer and signals to the bartender for another. He looks over, noticing the other changeling. He smiles at the Fairest, revealing large canines poking out from beneath his lips. The voice of his mien is deep, growly, and grumbly. "Hey, man. What's happenin?"' The Bartender arrives with his beer, meanwhile Grrface turns to Pryderi and puts out a large furry black paw for a handshake. "The name's Grrface." He pronounces the name with an actual growl.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 2:32 pm

"Grrface, eh? Interesting name," he says, smiling and shaking the massive paw. "My name's Pryderi. Not much better," he finishes with a chuckle.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 4:56 pm

Taking a swig of his own beer, Pryderi looks around the bar and nudges Grrface, nodding towards the stage.

"Fancy a crack," he asks, his Welsh accent coming through thickly.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue May 05, 2009 7:42 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Pryderi."

He nurses his beer for a few moments until Pryderi nudges him. He looks over in the direction of the stage and a deep, slow laugh rumbles out of his chest. He takes some big swigs of his beer, finishing it despite it being nearly full. He looks back at Pryderi, a toothy grin is on his face. "Sure, why not?"
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue May 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Roselynn doesn't get out much during the other months, but it was Spring again! And she was as lively as possible for the season.

She steps into the Empty Orchestra, and settles her big frame down on a bar stool, ordering a light drink with a blue tinge to it, and watching the usual karaoke antics.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed May 06, 2009 2:46 am

Grrfaces moves towards the stage, his movements throughout the crowded bar seeming somewhat lumbering combined with a certain surefootedness. He takes the mic from the last person up and, after a short conversation with the man running the machine, walks on stage and waits in front of the screen for the music to start. People Are Strange by The Doors. Grrface's singing voice is loud, deep, and somewhat gruff. Nothing like Jim Morrison.

"...People are strange when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly when you're alone.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted,
Streets are uneven when you're down.

When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain.
When you're strange
No one remembers your name
When you're strange..."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 3:07 am

Pryderi smiles as Grrface opens up on stage and turns to the big girl to take a seat. "Hey there, you having a go next," he says, face friendly and honest.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 1:33 pm

Leaning across, trying to keep to his new positive attitude, Pryderi leans across and introduces himself.

"Pryderi," he says, beaming at her.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 06, 2009 6:59 pm

"Oh I'm not much of a singer, but I love the place...great atmosphere." She smiles at Pryderi, "Roselynn. Rumiko didn't mention her Emissary?"
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 7:56 pm

"It must have slipped her mind," he replies, carefully trying to sidestep any mention of courts, Others, or anything that'll get him in any trouble again. Cringing slightly at Grrface's rendition, Pryderi takes a sip of his piss-poor beer and slides across to Roselynn so he didn't have to raise his voice.

"May I ask what your good self does for Miss Rumiko, as Emissary, I mean?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 pm

"Nothing serious, really. I just keep tabs on the others for her." Roselynn smiles and sips her drink, watching the next performer.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 12:15 am

Grrface finishes up his song, and steps offstage. He walks up to the bar and ordering rum and coke. He gets his drink and moves over to Pryderi as he talks to Roselynn. He clubs him lightly on the shoulder. "Your turn." looking to Roselynn he introduces himself with a toothy grin "Hi. I'm Grrface."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu May 07, 2009 2:39 am

Pryderi smiles and shrugs, finishing his beer before heading towards the stage. Stopping and turning theatrically on his heel, he asks them both, "So, what do you want to hear from this humble performer?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 10:53 pm

Grrface finishes his drink, says his farewells, and leaves the bar.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 08, 2009 2:39 am

The colour drains form Pryderi's face and his optimistic attitude sours slightly as Grrface says his goodbyes.

Is it me, he thinks, do I naturally repel those around me, am I that awkward.

The natural paranoia he feels starts to creep its way back into Pryderi's heart but seeing Roselynn still at the bar, he forces a smile back to his face, and shrugs.

"I'll pick a song then," he says, heading to the stage. Chatting briefly with the dj, Pryderi takes to the stage for a lively rendition of Metallica's Enter Sandman.

After the performance, and slightly glowing from the effort, he heads back to the bar and orders something sweet and sickly to cover the bitterness in his heart.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm

Roselynn claps for Pryderi, when he finishes, and finishes off her drink. She stands up, and grins at the lad, before pulling a card out of her pocket, holding it out to him. "Give us a call some time. There'll be a party soon."

She makes her way out, and offers a wink in his direction.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 08, 2009 5:05 pm

Taking the card and downing the cream liquour, Pryderi almost blushes as Roselynn winks at him, a waft of spring meadow rolling from his aura.

A party, huh? Interesting. Pryderi hangs out in the karaoke bar to wait for Mr. Delaney, the bitterness fleeing at the taste of the the sickly bevarage. Heading to the stage again, a skip in his step, Pryderi takes up the mic and belts out Guns & Roses' Paradice City; a particular favourite of his.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Gavin enters the bar and hears the sound of Karaoke coming one corner of the room he looks and sees Pryderi singing he goes to the bar and watches his performance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sat May 09, 2009 4:58 am

Pryderi sings his heart out, his voice rolling through the audience and bringing passion and desire with every word. When he finishes, he bows and wwalks off stage, where he sees gavin standing by the bar.

"Hi, nice to see you again, how's things?"

Spoiler:
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 6:35 pm

"Things have been going well since the last time I saw you sir I hope all is well with you as well." Gavin orders up a drink and prepares for some companionship that is over the age of 12 and smiles more to himself than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 13, 2009 3:33 am

"Call me Pryderi, or Pryd, whatever. I'm no sir," he smiles. Taking a sip of his drink, Pryderi smiles before speaking once more.

"Any luck finishing your recent masterpiece? When i got home, I spent most of the night with my own guitar trying to come up with an ending. I'll be happy to show with you sometime."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 10:07 am

Gavin smiles at him "Well Pydrie I have been working on it but nothing seems to fit still I don't know it may sit as one of those unfinished peices for a little longer, I would love to hear what you have come up with maybe it will fit better than anything I have come up with."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu May 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"Excellent. Why don't we arrange a time to get together. I'll bring the guitar, you the violin. It'll be a blast."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 8:23 pm

"Sounds great I have a sound room at my house you name the time and I'll have it all set up." he smiles at Pryderi and takes a shot of his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 15, 2009 2:25 am

"Cool, sounds like a plan," he replies, the subtle smell of grass emanating from his delight.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodecia Albion Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm

Derry O'Dell enters the bar and looks around for her companions. She doesn't like feeling this upset, and is trying hard to keep her usual light-hearted manner and not give in to her temper.
Bodecia Albion
Bodecia Albion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu May 21, 2009 1:21 pm

(( Please start a new Empty Orchestra thread. ))
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down