Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving On (Attn Jack Bennet)

2 posters

Go down

Moving On (Attn Jack Bennet) Empty Moving On (Attn Jack Bennet)

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 am

Laura burns her Buell Lighting through the streets of Sacramento, heading for the Clare Hotel with Jack clinging onto the back. She knew that she could show off but time was imperative and Laura wanted to focus on helping jack in his efforts in getting the Movement back up and running.

Pulling up opposite the hotel, she switches off the thirsty bike and removes her helmet, turning to her passenger, a smile on her face.

"You ok, hope I wasn't too fast."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Moving On (Attn Jack Bennet) Empty Re: Moving On (Attn Jack Bennet)

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 am

Jack was, well a little shaken by that ride. Then again he had never been on a motorcycle at all during his requiem. He honestly wished his car wasn't sitting in the street somewhere.

On the bright side, he did get a good view of her ass.

"Yeah, I'll be right." He said with a small smile as he slid off the bloody thing. "You drive this thing all the time?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 10:28 am

"Only way to fly, my friend, only way to fly." She looks to the hotel and nods. "So, this where you staying? Nice joint."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 10:32 am

"Fuckin' hell" He muttered as he looked at the thing one more time. He Turned back to the Claire and nodded. "Yeah, it's a nice place. Wish I could stay there alot longer."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 10:38 am

Laura cocks her head to the side. "Problems?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 am

Jack just shrugged. "Sherrif said I had to get my own place. This is only a temporary thing."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 10:52 am

"Any ideas? I know Reed had some plans to ask the Prince for a domain but that came to nought." Laura sighs, "You know what, I will help you with the Movement, fuck I need something to focus on and if it means building the Carthian ideology back in the city, then I'm game."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 11:03 am

Jack just looked at Laura with a wide eye look. He didn't quiet expect her to throw her lot in with the Movement so quickly. Must have been something Hyland said before he vanished. He quickly lost the surprise look and smiled. "Well, thanks darl. Any help we can get at this point would be usefull. What was Reeds plans anyway?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 12:01 pm

She shrugs. "He had it all mapped out about getting adomain around their haven, starting a puck club. Then, he got the idea of investigating these deaths and had an issue with that Dr. Guy; the one that was ashed recently."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm

"Ah, ok." That all sounded like corterie bussness in his mind. "Wanna came inside? Suns not far off as far as I can tell and I'm not interested in being flash-fried."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 12:09 pm

"Sounds like a plan. Sunburn is not my favourite colour," she chuckles, following him inside.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 12:13 pm

Jack Walked through the Clare and took the evleator down to the basement level. a few minutes later theyw ere in his room. Quite spacious and confortable. "Make yourself home." he said with a slight smile.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Whistling loudly, Laura takes the place in.

"Nice space. Why do you have to leave here again?" she asks, removing her biker's jacket.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 12:29 pm

"Like I said, Sherrif said I need to get my own place." Jack was begining to wonder how many times he had to explain that to her. Without much though, he sat down on the couch and relaxed. It had been a long night.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun May 24, 2009 12:49 pm

"Oh yeah, right." Laura feigns face-palming herself before laughing and settling down as well. "First thing tomorrow, what do you say we hit the streets looking for a base?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Sun May 24, 2009 9:52 pm

Jack nods as he gave the place another look down. "Just wondering, how long have you been running around? Know its rude to ask about someones age, but it's always better to know someone thats helping you out."
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon May 25, 2009 2:52 am

"Asking a girl's age? You should be ashamed," She mocks with a hearty laugh, before turning serious again.

"Only for a year. Had an accident and was Embraced right here, in this city. We travelled the west coast for a bit until......" Her voice trails away. "Well, until I returned, alone."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Mon May 25, 2009 2:57 am

"Shit. Sounded like a rough time." Jack said as he leaned forward. "I'm nearly ninty years into my requiem. I'm starting to feel old." He said with a laugh, trying to lighten things up a little.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon May 25, 2009 3:09 am

"Ninety? Easy there old timer," Laura jokes, before settling back, glad he didn't want the ins and outs. "Right, I'm going to that state of death that we call sleep and first thing at dusk, we go haven hunting. Deal?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Mon May 25, 2009 3:12 am

"Sounds like a plan." He said with a smile. "Want some company?"
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon May 25, 2009 2:24 pm

"You're awfully forward for an older gent, Jack, but not at the moment. Too much baggage right now." She rises from the couch and heads for the spare room turning at the door.

"But that don't mean you can't ask later," Laura winks. "Night, handsome." With that, Laura closes the door behind her.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Darksider42 Mon May 25, 2009 2:32 pm

"I still look good for someone my age." He said as his eyes followed her off to the other room. He gives her a small wave before she closes the door. As soon as she was gone, he got up and went into his own room. He seemed rather annoyed though.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down