Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Text to Jack Bennet

2 posters

Go down

Text to Jack Bennet Empty Text to Jack Bennet

Post by BBQLord Mon May 25, 2009 10:32 am

((This text message is received about 5 minutes before sun up))

To: Jack Bennet
Subject: Update

Jack,

Didn't know your attractive companion, don't know your relationship. In short: I didn't know how
much she was allowed to hear, especially regarding the Movement. I just took my cues from you.

As you may have noticed I've been out of the loop for a while. You say a lot of changes have been
made to the Movement's membership. If at all possible, I'd like to get an update on what's been
happening while I was gone as soon as possible. Knowing specifics might help recruitment a lot.

Also, be sure to contact me if you need help regarding anything.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Max

BBQLord

Back to top Go down

Text to Jack Bennet Empty Re: Text to Jack Bennet

Post by Darksider42 Tue May 26, 2009 9:52 am

After rising for the night, Jack checked the message bank on his phone. He was surprised about how much info had been packed into one message. He decided to keep it as brief as possible.

Everyone from old Movement is either KIA, MIA or AWOL. Girl is helping me with Movement. Name: Laura. Talk to other Kindred for more info about whats been happening city wise. I am new in town after all.

Cheers. Jack.
Darksider42
Darksider42

Back to top Go down

Post by BBQLord Tue May 26, 2009 10:05 am

Max was surprised with the brevity of the message and the phrasing left much to imagination. What did Jack mean with "Girl is helping me with Movement"? That was significantly different from "Girl is helping the Movement" or "Girl is with the Movement". Did Jack slip up?

Also, why didn't Jack inform his fellows personally? Didn't he know anymore than Max did? Just how new was new in town? He hadn't even recognized Max... that hadn't stopped him from seizing Title, though... Did Max read too much into this? Maybe... Hopefully.

He returned the text with the barest hint of information regarding his sentiments and musings.

Understood.

Things seldom were easy or uncomplicated... That meant he had a lot of legwork ahead of him. Max just couldn't get himself to smile at the thought of that.

BBQLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down