Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a talk in the park

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

a talk in the park - Page 2 Empty Re: a talk in the park

Post by Khalvin Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:04 pm

Andrew waits as Matthew greets the new wolf. Their business is private it seems.

He he moves in behind his Alpha, allowing Matthew to introduce him if he wishes.
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:13 pm

Matthew motions Andrew forward. "This is Andrew, one of my packmates."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:28 pm

"Heya, nice yto meet you." He nods in greeting. Who is this guy? Was Matthew going to invite him into the pack as well? Maybe he had. Did he accept?
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by ursur5 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Steve waves as the other walks over. " Hey nice to meet you. Yea that be great you seem knowledgeable of the workings around here. Maybe you could help me get closer to them." Steve reachs in his pocket and pulls out a pager. " I dont exacly have a phone but i can call you back from the hotel im staying at if anything comes up."

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

"That will work just fine." Matthew gives Steve his phone number.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by ursur5 Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Steve takes the number and puts it in his pocket. " So how many packs are acctually established here? Ive never seen so many forsaken in one city. In ohio the closet pack was 10 miles away."

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:21 pm

"There are four packs here. The Justicars are all veterans, and as far as I know, aren't taking new members. The other packs are the Shadow Seekers, River's Thunder, and the Sworn. We claim the territory just south of here, the Justicars are south of us, and the other two packs are further to the east." Matthew continues to describe the extent of the territories in a bit more detail.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by ursur5 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:42 pm

Steve nods as matthew explains him the ropes. " Interesting." He waves to the two again and starts to step away. " Thanks for the info. Give me a call if your still interested in me joining. Ill be in touch." With that he throws up a hand and turns to leave.

ursur5

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:04 pm

As Steve leaves, Matthew turns back to Andrew. "Try to check in when you can, okay?"
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 pm

"I'll stay around this park." Andrew while watching Steve move on. "Do you know of any other spirits on our turf? Any that we could forge a better relation with?"
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:17 pm

"There was a pain spirit that we arranged to have guard our locus for a while, but she disappeared a few months ago. Which reminds me, the locus is in the Masonic Lawn Cemetery, warded against humans. Before we arrived, it had been used for a string of ritual murders." Matthew seems a bit uncomfortable stating this.
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Andrew gives Matthew a puzzling look. "Ritual Murders?" So now that locus is tainted? "I can look into it? Don't what to do if it carries a resonance though. Especially in a cemetery."
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:08 am

Matthew looks surprised at Andrew's comment. "All loci carry a spiritual resonance. I assume they were ritual, anyway. The locus itself is a slight depression. Taylor was able to pick up a dream echo off of it, and it wasn't pretty." Matthew sighs. Taylor ...
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 am

"Depression Resonance? As expected if it's in a cemetery. I was afraid it picked up bad ju ju from the murders." Andrew thinks for a moment then asks. "ritual or not, did they catch the murderer?"
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am

Matthew would have laughed, if it weren't so serious. "Umm, no. A depression is the locus' physical form. It most certainly picked up resonance from the murders, and no, we never did manage to catch them."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:23 am

Andrew gulps. His eyes widen at the thought of finding another angry spirit claiming some part of their territory. "Well, errr... I'll take a look and renew the ward. Any other spirits Have you been near the Marina recently?" He tires to change the subject. How did he get caught up in this mess? Was it too soon to ask that?
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 am

Matthew shakes his head. "We haven't had time to check out the marina yet. We've been dealing with too much else."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:40 am

"I could try and get down that way too. Just to see what is there." Andrew gives a yawn. The emptiness from his lack of spirit essence is catching up on him. "Where do you live? If you don't mind, I'd like to know. Just in case."
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by roadnottaken Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:44 am

Matthew tells Andrew the address of his apartment. "Go stop by the locus; you need the essence."
roadnottaken
roadnottaken

Back to top Go down

Post by Khalvin Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:47 am

Andrew nods and heads off. Leaving Matthew alone in the Tur.
Khalvin
Khalvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2