Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Sweet Home

2 posters

Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty Home Sweet Home

Post by The Free Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm

HONK! ~Dammit... What now?~ HONK! “Fine, fine! Ya bastards.” Dan gets out of his car to see who's making all that noise, it's the movers. A large Mexican man eases out of the truck and saunters over.

“Got yer stuff here Danny, now where's my money?”

“Your money? You were suppose to get here last night, Octavio! I slept in my car because of you!”

“Nah, man.” Octavio pulls out the contract “The order I got was for 9 am, see? Right there in black and white.” He gives Dan a smug little grin.

Dan looks over the contract thoroughly. “You fat Spanish bastard! That is not an A! That is a P!”

His Mexican friend gives him a quizzical look, puts on his reading glasses, and looks at the contract again. “Well what do ya know, that is P. Sorry 'bout that man, but yer stuff's here now, so where's my money?”

Dan could feel the rage boiling in him, he thought about letting it out... just for a second, then sighed. “Fine.” he said as he pulled out his wallet and thumbed through the bills “One, two, three hundred. Now help me get my stuff inside.”

“You didn't pay for that, ese.” Dan's jaw almost falls off his face. “HAHA! It's a joke man, we'll move all yer stuff, no charge. Least we can do since ya slept in your car.”

“Ugh. Thanks man, I'm gonna get the lay of the land.”

“Before you go,” he rummaged through his pocket with his somewhat chubby fingers “here's yer key. We'll lock up before we go.”

He waves goodbye to the overweight vagabond, and starts down the street. ~Sacramento. Yeah. Like things'll be different here. Always the same, they always find me, and I always start up again.~ His frown worsens. ~I've gotta get clean, and... they aren't gonna help the situation.~ He spots the local park and decides to have a seat on one of the benches. ~Heh. Still more comfortable than my car.~

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home Empty Re: Home Sweet Home

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Moon is Gibbous.

A heavily scarred middle aged man is in the park, and you notice that a kid, dressed all in white rags, walks right up to him. You can hear them speaking, but don't quite get any of the words. As you sit down, you can smell that both of them are werewolves, and they both at the same time look at you.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Sniff Sniff "Oh." Dan had never actually met another... werewolf. ~If it's anything like drug-dealers on the same street, they aren't gonna want me here. Oh crap they're lookin' at me.~ He peers around to make sure he's the one they're giving that... unpleasant look. He does his best to make himself seem as relaxed and unthreatening as possible. ~Easy, Danny boy. They may not even come over here. Just don't draw attention to yourself, and you'll be fine.~

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Unfortunately, its either you, or an old woman knitting something in purple. When you turn back, the two of them are righ up next to you.

"Good day." Says the middle aged man. The kid is a couple feet away from you, and is looking down.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:43 pm

"Oh shi- Um... Uh... Hey." ~Please don't eat me.~ Dan didn't like being spooked, he always got really itchy when he was spooked. He started scratching his left arm absent-mindenly.

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:00 pm

"new in town?" The older man asks again. His tone and posture don't suggest a threat, but then again, these are werewolves we are talking about here.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:13 pm

Dan relaxed a bit. ~Well... They don't look like they're gonna kill me.~ "Um... Yeah. Just got here last night. Tryin' to find a good place to settle down. And start over."

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:14 pm

"Good. I'm Rifle-Breaker: Iminir and Rahu. What about yourself?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:21 pm

~He's from the tribes? Hm... This might work to my advantage. "I'm Daniel: Ithaeur and... Um..." ~What do they call lone wolves again?~ Recognition. "Thihirtha Numea."

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 am

"Ahh, a pup then. Welcome to Sacramento, its a killer. Well, I'm the omega of a local pack, the River's Thunder. You can either join up with my pack, or go freelance for a while. I think you might want to freelance for a bit, as my pack is still in transition; but afterwards, think of us."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:58 am

Dan smiles. ~He's very friendly. And here I thought all werewolves had anger issues.~ "Freelance, huh? Well that sounds... alright. Would you mind telling me about the... you know... spirit ecology? I have a little problem with... pleasure spirits, and I want to make sure I stay clear of them." He glances at Rifle-Breakers silent companion. "Who's you friend?"

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:07 am

the guy that you gesture to isn't there when you go to point your hand at him. When did he disappear?
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:10 am

~Now that's just friggn' creepy. Ah well, you know what they say: A werewolfs work is never done.~ He turns back to Rifle-Breaker. "So... about the Hisil."

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

Rifle breaker seems just as disturbed as you. "Right, the hisil. Its beyond fucked up. I don't know all of whats going on, but its empty. All the spirits are gone. There ain't none there."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:31 am

Dan's face pales a bit. "No spirits? Anywhere??? But... there has to be spirits somewhere. If there aren't any then..." He opens his mouth to say something else, but he can't even think straight.

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:38 am

"Yeah, we know, working on it. Say, did you see what happened to that kid that was around here?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:55 am

He'd spaced out for a moment. ~No spirits... How would that affect this realm?~ He snaps out of his revere. "Oh? Didn't... Didn't see..." All this mess made his head hurt. "Agh. No, I didn't."

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:02 am

"Well, welcome to sac. Here's my number." He then explains what territories are whose.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:23 pm

~Good. Then I'll know where NOT to go.~ Dan listens carefully and tries to memorize Rifle-Breaker's words. "Okay, thanks. Is there any other kind of weird shit goin' on in this city that I should know about?"

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:23 am

"weirder than the spirit world being obliterated? no, that tops the list."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:58 am

"Alright then... what can you tell me about the other packs in the area?"

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:00 am

"Well, The Justicars are the big boys on the park. They're lead by Tony Willowsbark. They aren't looking for you. Then there is the shadow seekers, lead by Matthew Greene; They are always looking for folks, kinda got a revolving door going on though, and then you've got the Sworn; who just lost a bunch of their guys to something; and my pack, lead by White Paws. We are still setting up our feet. As for going solo, there are always new wolves coming in to town, shouldn't be hard to form up with a pack on your own."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:22 am

Dan claps his hands a few times. "Great, awesome. Thanks for all the he-" He pauses for a second. "Actually there was one other thing... Do you think you could tell me a bit about the tribes?"

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:25 am

"Yeah, sure." He goes and gives you a thorough explanation of each tribe, with special discussion paid to the Storm Lords.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by The Free Man Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 am

"Awesome. Listen man, thanks for all the help. I'm gonna go get some rest on that bench over there. I'm beat. Oh! Just so you know, I'm opening up a little holisitic medicine shop just down the street; so if you could spread the word around a bit, that'd be great cuz I could use the business." Dan gives Rilfe-Breaker a friendly smile and sits down on the bench.

The Free Man

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am

"Holistic?" he mulls that over, and walks away.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down