Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arnold Looking for Work

2 posters

Go down

Arnold Looking for Work Empty Arnold Looking for Work

Post by Premsyl Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Giant, ugly, Nosferatu affiliated with the Invictus looking for work as a bodyguard or enforcer or something like that. Figured I'd throw it out here, in case.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Arnold Looking for Work Empty Re: Arnold Looking for Work

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:36 am

Premsyl wrote:Giant, ugly, Nosferatu affiliated with the Invictus looking for work as a bodyguard or enforcer or something like that. Figured I'd throw it out here, in case.
If I get my Sangiovanni up and playabul sure. With strenght one he/she may need some back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:05 am

It'd be pretty cool to get a Nos coterie together. Would you be interested in something like that on the side?

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:56 pm

Way interested in a Nos coterie. Plus I've got strength to pay the bills Devin so we'll talk.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:31 pm

Sounds uber creepily fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:36 pm

If you'd all like a mob boss type figure... Very Happy Of course, you'd have to put up with dead bodies and the smell of rotting corpses half the time.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:59 pm

Sounds like a good time to me.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:59 am

So are we all forming a coterie? Rotting bodies sounds like my department, a Nosi necro coterie? I've been thinking of asking if I could do a Nos Sansgiovanni spin off bloodline, I'll aska nd see how that goes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:06 am

considering the Sangio's are a Mekhet bloodline...that would be a NO

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:36 am

Doesn't HAVE to be an all Nos coterie. I'm sure we can work something out, and I know my character would just be glad to not be a loner in a new city anymore.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:34 pm

Coolies guys, my moms in the hospital so...I'll have to get back to this later, not to later about a week

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:26 am

Well I'm back lucky mom pulled through it quick as hell, woosh for god's blessings, I submitted by spin off Nossi clan and waiting for review.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:32 am

Glad to hear she's ok.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:29 pm

Thanks man.

Submited my bloodline, got it sent back now I'm working out the bugs in it. As of this moment unless I edit it by further instructions. They will be Nossi ghost summoners and commanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 pm

heres a thing for thought....I have not approved any of the new Nos. Merits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:44 pm

I know. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:23 am

Dredloke wrote:heres a thing for thought....I have not approved any of the new Nos. Merits.
When Dred, when will you open your eyes! The world is changing. Merits! Merits arriving every book! You can't turn a blind eye for ever! J/King around can't wait for you to review them for use.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Its not a blind eye its understanding why the company is going extreme cheese. Same reason I won't use the Hollows and embracing the dead from the Mekhet book.

So be advised I don't just take stuff because White-Wolf decided to cheese out a classic clan with something that at face value seems really lame to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:28 am

I was just messing around a bit, the necropolis merits seems really great to me, very befitting the clan, the other stuff I like but don't really think every ST has to use, I personally like the concept of it almost pushes the cryptic message in one of the other books that suggest the Nosferatu aren't even vampires naturally but a creature using the clans/ other kindred as a means to blend in.

Whatever you come up with on your decision I think that everyone will respect and wont be like OMG WHY. Some of the merits (haven't read them personally) seem like any vampire should be able to use it like ghostly anchor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Well actually, I would feel better if more of the clan especific merits were... well more Clan Specific, I mean, why Haunts have to be the ones dwelling underground? Wouldn't Mekhet with their weakness and Disciplines (Auspex 1 anyone?) be even better suited?

SAme goes for rabid underground Gangrels lol

To me then only complain about the Nos book is that it seems to have harken too easely to oWoD Nos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:51 pm

The Haunts dwell underground because for the most part in some way they are social outcasts either by apperance or they remind everyone of that extremly creepy uncle that made you squirm everytime he came over and looked at with that EYE.....

Mekhet are the secret gahers they sit in the dark and can listen in on things. The light is thier bane because it keeps them from doing this as best they can.

Rabid underground Grels? wow missed them...but they are the animals and can live anywhere...from the penthouse pepcats to the sewer rats.....

not sure if that helped any....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down