Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mile High Club

Go down

The Mile High Club Empty The Mile High Club

Post by Guest Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Antoinette was positively giddy.

She walked a pace behind Alexandra, studying the way she glided across the tarmac, stick-straight blond hair fluttering on the runway air. Baron Quinton was quietly speaking to her, too quiet for a Kine to hear above the roar of the jets as the pilots completed their pre-flight.

“…and one drink of your blood and your will to establish her as your ghoul. If you wish to bond her to you it will require three doses of your blood over three different nights, if all goes well. But I think you should reflect on that carefully…”

The words floated around in her excitement to get on with this. She smiled at Baron Quinton and took his hand for a moment to let him know she was paying attention, mostly. But she knew he would be there for her if anything went wrong, so she wasn’t worried at all.

They’d caught up to Alexandra and the stairs up to the jet, and blond looked back at Antoinette with the most beautiful look. Antoinette returned her smile. “Cool, huh! Wait ‘til you see inside.” And she left Baron Quinton’s side to walk with Alexandra up the stairs.

They were soon off the ground, and the girls had kicked off their boots, had their feet up and were chatting like they’d known each other their whole lives. When Alexandra said she was a little cold, Antoinette went to find blankets, and Baron Quinton shot her a disapproving look. She stopped and crouched down to whisper “What? She’s a human and she’s cold!”

“Then let her get her own blanket. She is to be your servant.”

Antoinette laughed “They’ll be plenty of time for that later. We’re bonding right now. You wouldn’t understand, you’re not a girl!” She gave him a little kiss on the cheek, he rolled his eyes and she went back to deliver the blankets, covering both Alexandra and herself. She certainly didn’t need one, but loved the feeling of the camaraderie.

Finally, after several hours in, and after each telling their life stories. Antoinette decided it was time and could wait no longer. Padding to the front of the plane in her socks, Antoinette rummaged around in the kitchenette looking for a bottle of red wine. There were many to choose from, but she had no idea what was good. “They must all be good.” she shrugged. Pouring some into one glass and a shot into another glass, she then checked back down the aisle to make sure Alexandra hadn’t followed her. Teeth bared, she sunk them into her wrist, getting a little thrill off the taste of her own vitae – so much different than human blood – it made her think of drinking from Baron Quinton.

Antoinette forced her blood into both glasses, used a little drink stirrer to mix them up, hoping it wouldn’t be too obvious (it sure looked weird… maybe she should have started with just wine first. Crap.) And then licked the stirrer. As an afterthought, she made a third for Baron Quinton. She wasn’t sure he’d drink it, but didn’t want to excluded him. And, of course, licked her wrist closed.

Taking one back to each of them, and keeping the very small one for herself, she stood before them. “I wanted to propose a toast. To my newest business partner and rapidly becoming good friend, Alexandra. I’m very glad to have met you and look forward to many, many years together. And to you, Baron Quinton, for everything you’ve done for me and everything you’ve taught me.” She smiled and raised her glass, drinking down the concoction with a straight face. The wine was DISGUSTING. Hopefully she didn’t throw it up all over Alexandra.

“Thank you Antoinette, Baron Quinton –“ Alexandra raised the glass back to them and drank as well, looking down at the liquid inside after, but keeping a polite face. “I really appreciate this opportunity and I can’t wait to show you what I can do with Lash. It will be amazing.” She took another drink. “Antoinette, it’s good.” she said, taking yet another drink. “It was weird at first, but it’s really growing on me. Aren’t you going to have more?”

“Me? No. Just enough to toast with you. I usually don’t drink wine. Headaches.” She smiled at Alexandra. “I’m glad you like it though. It’s a very special vintage.”

“I’d adore another glass.”

“Sorry – I think that was the last of it. But I promise you, I will make sure you get more soon enough.”

As Alexandra began to lose consciousness to the wine and the lack of sleep from the long hours producing the show, Antoinette pulled the hair from her face and gave her a kiss. Then she concentrated her will on her blood, already coursing through the girls’ body, to work it’s dark trick.

When they deplaned in Sacramento, Antoinette had herself a ghoul.

When they dropped Alexandra off at her place, Antoinette gave her the keys to her penthouse, explaining they had to go attend a meeting and didn't know how long it would last, but if she'd go over and wait for her after she got settle in, they could meet back up. Antoinette would txt her when she was on her way home.

Back to top Go down