Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C & FC's F1 Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

C & FC's F1 Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: C & FC's F1 Thread

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:22 pm

Oh!!!!!!!! Are you MOCKING ME? Telling me something is happening RIGHT NOW that I can't turn on the TV and find out about???? Grrrrrrrrrrrr..... Because I have to WAIT, and I am the most IMPATIENT person in the entire WORLD??????

I almost came unglued yesterday as I started to read the Ferrari press I get, thinking it was a little more about practice and it was about Qualifying!!!! So now I know something I shouldn't and I HATE that. Sad

BTW, we say the exact same things you say, apparently. We just say them in American!! LOL

;-) C

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:26 pm

No we say them in English thier is no american language

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:25 pm

LOL

'bloody hell', 'cracking', c'ome on Lewis you tit', and the obliquitory, 'fancy another cuppa?'

THAT is English. It's not THEIR fault we went and left our country of origin, committed treason against our King, fought a revolutionary war to be free from his tyranny and then mangled our own language...

:😁:

I'm such an anglophile...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 pm

I'd love to tell you, C, but I was sworn to secrecy silent

You made me swear.

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:40 pm

And my ancestors walked here and then had some white man come and kill half my people......

OH nm your right Americans murder everything they touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 pm

FC: I did make you swear. You're perfect Smile Do you know last time you said some little thing, and the entire race we were all trying to guess what it might mean. I think you said something like "It bodes well for the season" -- so we were speculating; could it be him? Or them? Or him? It was a lot of fun, actually :-)

DRED: I can't tell if you're for or against the "white man"... you know, they did indeed bring guns and collera, but they also brought a lot of helpful things too that the Native Americans didn't have.

And don't ever get me wrong. For however romantically in love I am with England, I am ALWAYS an American first. A patriot to the death.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:03 pm

*Blush*

Thanks

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:09 pm

and that my dear would be my point.....wonder....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:40 am

FC: That was intriguing all right... BAH! If we didn't have a forward button, I would have had to take my life!!!!

And, after all that rain, Kimi still managed to break his car and park it in the garage. Grrrrrrr.... did you see him mackin' on the ice cream in his "street clothes" when they were about to restart the race? He has lost some weight -- he looks rail thin.

Lewis sure seemed contrite. Can't believe they made a sacrificial lamb out of his team manager... WOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 am

I know, I got bored from waiting, had to take Phoebe on a walk. I do feel a bit sorry for Hamilton, but hey, he's an adult and should have stood up and said something regarding the whole incident.

I did have a chuckle with all the teams trying to work out what tyres to put on. In-out, in-out, shake it all about!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:02 am

Oh yeah!!! Of course I was SCREAMING when they put full-wets on Kimi's car and there wasn't a drop of rain on the track. Ferrari has become notoriously idiotic for bad rain tire choices. Was it China or Japan last year where they "missed the memo" and send both guys out the first lap on drys when EVERYONE else was on full wets and they both just slipped and offed the entire lap until they could limp the cars in?

So embarrassing. It was not a proud Tifosi day, let me tell you...

It's still hard to believe Jensen came in 4 times and got the first, while Quick Nick only came in once and took second. Just goes to show you how fast you go if you chea.... are creative with the rules. Char won't let me call Button a cheater anymore. I think she's in looooooove... LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 am

Creative with the rules, C, creative with the rules lol.

Ah, Char, bless.

C, have you heard that Hamilton has to face the FIA on 29th April for misleading race stewards? I think he will be crucified and be disqualified from the whole season. *sigh*

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 am

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There will be fan outrage. There is no way that can happen happen... Oh wait! I forgot, it's F1 and the FIA. Of course it can! They are Gods and do whatever the hell they want!! LOL

That's absolutely insane...

Now, if he had "just" driven for Ferrari? He probably would have been OK and no penalties at all!! LOL Oh, Was that my outside voice???

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:35 am

LOL, Yeah, must've been!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:53 am

Hey C, you read this?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7988709.stm

Ferrari = Comedy TV Programming Laughing

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am

LOL!! I'm telling you... You DON'T MESS with the Italian Tifosi!! They'll crucify Scuderia Ferrari just as fast as you like if they don't perform... It's a tough crowd.

But we all know what the problem is... the winning teams have been CHEATERS!!!! ha ha

Ferrari are one of the teams protesting against the controversial rear diffuser used by Brawn GP - winners of first two Grands Prix of the season - and Toyota, which they feel is illegal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:04 am

*yawn* Sorry, you lost me there. You mentioned something about being CREATIVE! Laughing

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 am

Grrrrrrrrrrr.............

Formula is all about TRADITION! About following the spirit of the sport! Sure it's about innovation, but it's not about CHEATING!!!!!

LOL

Shall we put a few quid down on who is going to win this protest, considering that Ferrari is leading the way? Considering that the FIA is so far up their you know whats??

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:11 am

I would love to but as soon as the FIA have taken Lewis out, Brawn are going to be next. I would be a dumb Englishman to take the bet....

Go on then, stick us down for a fiver!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:13 am

That's the spirit!! Deal!

;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:54 am

Well, my brother and a bunch of his kung fu students have gone to China for a two week trip. He's had the nerve to send me a text saying he is going to try and get tickets to next weekend's race.

Bastard.Sad

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:59 am

Oh! KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he has a great time though. Should be exciting, as always!!! Can't wait to hear (via you) how the experience was. That's a really neat opportunity, actually!

C

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:48 pm

Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Bah!!! The FIA finally let Ferrari down... I guess we just aren't the "Golden Child" anymore...

OK -- you win. What's your pay pal account address?? I expect you to spend it on tea bags (can't believe you ran out over Easter. And Englishman without tea? I'm surprised they didn't kick you out of the country!!) Or, a trip to the pub ;-)

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:41 pm

That was the hardest day. You know, you can keep the money, send it to Ferrari so they can get working on those changes....

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:45 pm

HEY!!!!!!!!!! Ferrari takes charity from NO ONE! Especially uppity Button fans! You'll get your fiver if I have to personally deliver it to you!! :😁:

Seriously... no tea? It broke my heart...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey, I am not a Button fan; I think he's....well, my opinons on young Jenson aren't exactly gentlemanly. I just like how the remants of Honda have rose from the ashes in Brawn.

Hey, I got some the next day....tea that is....think of it as an easter detox *grin*

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:58 pm

Wait. A Formula pilot who was not a gentleman in his youth?? That is completely SCANDALOUS!!!!!!!!!

LOL

See, stick with Kimi. He drinks too much, but he's a totally faithful guy. Got to have his Jeni ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:01 pm

YOU'RE MY BOY, KIMI, YOU'RE MY BOY!!!

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:04 pm

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm being patronized... :😁:

Smile C

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:22 pm

No, I wouldn't dare. I wouldn't want the Ferrari mafia on my back one gloomy, English day.

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Smart Lad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Or, worse! The Finnish mafia. You just can't trust those Northern boys. Just ask Heiki "The Kova" Kovaleinen!

(I can remember totally laughing when Heiki was new up to Renault, and being interviewed for Inside GP, and bragging his nickname; "The Kova" meant "The Brave" in Finnish -- that little 5ft nothing blond thing... Of course after watching him "rally car" his McLaren F1 a couple times off road, I might have changed my position on that... LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:41 pm

I've just read that Ron Dennis has quit as Hamilton's team leader.

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm

Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:46 pm

HOLY SCHNIZZLE!!!

You've GOT to be kidding me!

That is frickin' unbelievable!!!!!!!!

That guy is like a father to him... Wow. This is bad. Really bad. I wonder if Hamilton will be disqualified for the rest of the year...

Such a stupid thing to ruin your career over. The iron is, he's such a talent, could have passed Truli anyway. Well, maybe not without the diffuser, but still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:47 pm

I do feel sorry for him but he is an adult and should have just told the truth. Although if what you say is true, the backstabbing in F1 could have dragged him down if he did speak his mind.

~FC.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2