Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update on my blog

Go down

update on my blog Empty update on my blog

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:11 pm

many of you know I am a want to be game designer and I blog about it. this is more for those who are new, but anyway I have posted a new thing on my blog. it is a post about what I have noticed about the Pros and cons of PBPs. I even make a nice mention to this site. if you have any comments leave them on my site.

the site address is http://iaatgd.blogspot.com/

Cheers Very Happy

Back to top Go down

update on my blog Empty Re: update on my blog

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:46 pm

Just to note -- if you need clarification, you can always PM the 'owner' of the character and get more info Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:22 am

I would have to say your outlook on needing experiance is totally wrong I know thier are a number of new players helping to cut thier teeth on NWoD here so needing experiance is not a must.

BUT Patience is key.

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfman1911 Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:21 pm

I agree with Dred. Aside from maybe five tabletop sessions, all of my role playing experience has been online. Of course, I started out buying books for something to read before I ever realized you could play online, so I knew a thing or two about the setting from the start.
wolfman1911
wolfman1911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:54 pm

You guys have a point, I don't think one NEEDS experience either, but it certainly could prove quite helpful, since explaining a lot of things is easier on person and on tabletop then by post and all that...

Other then that I like the fact we are getting free publicity and quite a good mention in such a subject

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down