Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia)

2 posters

Go down

One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia) Empty One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia)

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:32 pm

Jayant makes his way around the church, looking for the Hierophant's coterie, seeking the answers Master Paresh sought. "Miss Valencia? Brother Mako?" he whispers, not used to the sound of his own voice.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia) Empty Re: One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:09 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Mako was sitting studying some bones on the floor as Jayant finds him. He doesn't seem to respond as Jayant comes around the corner

Back to top Go down

One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia) Empty Re: One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia)

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Jayant stands at a respectful distance and waits for Mako to finish what he is doing with superb knack of standing very still and remaining indiscrete. As he does he thinks but not about his daily rituals but of something totally alien.
What do I want?
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:13 pm

Valencia sits in a chair reading a book. It seems to be much too think and too large to be held in such small hands. She glances up as Jayant walks in, smiles, and goes back to her book.

One Must Think (Attn: Mako & Valencia) Valenciabanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:16 pm

Seeing the large book in such small hands, Jayant begins to wander what does anybody want? Money, status, fame. I have never wanted such things, I just wanted to serve my country and my Gurkha heritage with loyalty, courage and honour.

As Jayant thinks, he murmurs out loud "How perturbatory?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:26 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Mako looks up as the man mummbels

Pertur.....Phurturba....pergatory? What sir mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Valencia looks up from her book, blinking innocent eyes at Jayant, waiting for him to answer Mako's question.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:54 am

Jayant glances at Mako and Valencia before continuing, "I am confused. I have been set a task by Master Paresh, something that I haven't done in seven years; he has asked me what it is that I want. I have spent so long doing the will of others, I seem to have forgotten what it is to think for one's self. That is why I feel so....peturbed."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:42 am

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Looking at the Kindred that stood before him he got that look

Paresh asks me think much. Sit throw bones me. Mother talk you.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 am

Valencia smiles. "I think what Mako is trying to say is, Paresh asks him to think about things all the time. So, he sits and throws the bones and it helps the Mother to guide him. Maybe you should join him, and she will help you as well?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Jayant looks from the child reading her book to the man playing with the bones and back again before shrugging, where he sits crossl-egged opposite Mako.

"So, Brother Mako, what do you think about?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:47 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Looking to him, Jayant can see the fear in his eyes

Mako ask mother why dark man fire him

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:53 pm

Slightly befuddled, Jayant glances to Valencia before looking back to Mako. "Did the fire alarm you, Mako?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:04 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Mako looks to him still weary

Fire Bad....

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Noding, jaynat responds with "I understand. Can I help you?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Valencia puts the book down and sighs. She scoots off the chair and sits cross legged on the floor next to both men. "Mako was being trained by the Dragons. They burned him with fire. He has been like this since. I think it fractured his psychie and that is why we have the Mako we have today. He is very sensitive about fire because of this."

She places a comforting hand on the big mans shoulder and leans in, giving him a half hug. "It's ok, Mako. V won't let the fire get you. I promise."

She looks back at Jayant. "Sometimes he gets very scared and mad and he has a hard time expressing it. It's kind of like dealing with a small child. You must have patience with him."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:37 pm

"I have patience with everybody, so long as they ae not trying to injure anyone I have sworn to protect." Jayant smiles at V. "Do you know what a Naga is, Miss Valencia?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 pm

Valencia nodded. "Yes, a mythical snake with magical abilities right?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 pm

Jayant beams, happy that someone in this foreign land knows something of his heritage.

"Yes, that's correct, Miss Valencia. The naga was a mythical creature, a snake that acted as a protector to differing deities and places of import. Well, the naga is a part of my namesake and I believe it was because of that stroke of luck that I was Embraced to be nothing more than a guardian."

Jayant sighs. "My current concern, being the question that Master Paresh set me, is that has this snake forgotten what it is like to forge one's own path."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Valencia tilts her head and looks at Hayant. "Why are you here, Jayant? What do you wish to do here?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

"I just want to be a part of something," he whispers, afraid that if he says the words too loud, his sire may hear his desire. If he is being honest, Jayant was a little afraid of his own desire, an emotion he was not at all comfortable with.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:34 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Fists balled up and he starts to shudder

Snake women scare Mako. She cut at Mako....Snakes bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:36 pm

"I am sorry, Mako, I meant no harm or injury to your predictament."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Valencia smiles. "It's ok Jayant. Mako was talking about someone who hurt him. She was..........taken care of. You need to decide what you want and then do it."

She shrugs. "It is not a bad thing to want something. Not here. We will support and help you until you find your way."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:58 pm

"Thank you, Valencia. I think I may want a coterie, like you and Mako here. Some comrades in arms once again. If there's one thing I miss from my mortal life, it is the sisters and brothers you earn in battle."

His mood lightening for the first time since Hierophant Paresh asked him to think, Jayant finally feels at ease once more. "Thank you both, I think I may go and find myself some like-minded Kindred, after I've fed, that is," he says rubbing his belly in an over-the-top manner.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 pm

~MAKO~
Obf 2

Lookint at him puzzeld Mako seems put off some how

V. likes your mind snake man. We brother sister and have arms

lifts his arms up and lets them drop to proove they work

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Jayant looks down at Mako, a hint of a smile touched with bitterness. "I know you have, Mako, and I hope that our arms will work together closely one night."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:19 pm

Valencia giggles. "I think he is offering you what you have asked for, my friend."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:21 pm

Jayant laughs, "I'm just happy to have you, Miss Valencia to help me through these 'language' barriers"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 pm

Valencia nods. "And we are happy to have you to help us protect the Heirophant. Now go and feed yourself. We will be here when you return."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Jayant bows to them both and departs to the outside night in search of the one prey he enjoys feeding from more than any other; the mugger.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down