Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happy Home?

Go down

A Happy Home? Empty A Happy Home?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 am

Rahyna walked into the Museum that evening with a little bit of pep in her step she had much to be happy about for the first time in quite a while Shadow was Seneshal, she had retained her position as Primogen Harpy, and gained a new one as Priscus to her clan she went in search of Jackson she had the need to have a little fun.

Walking into the room the Jackson usually occupied she called out to him and found that he was going over the books for the day such a dedicated man she thought to herself.

“So are you almost done Jackson I have need of you.”

“Yes Mama I am just finishing up.” He says as he closes the book he was looking at “We did quite well this evening.”

“At this point I care not about how we did I care about what you can do for me my dear.” She begins to make a slow and graceful walk towards him.

Jackson has seen that look in his mistresses eye before and knows he will have a very enjoyable rest of the evening and smiles at her “Whatever I have is yours mistress.” He knows the game she wants to play and is all for it.

There is a glint in Rahyna’s eye as she straddles Jackson and whispers into his ear “That a boy show me what you have that I need.”

Jackson turns his head to the side giving her full access to his neck “or perhaps you would like the other one this evening my mistress.” He asks in a husky voice as he reaches between his legs to offer the vein near his groin slight brushing the inside of her thigh as he does so.

Rahyna leans over his offered neck “I think I will start with this one.” She whispers low into his ear and then sinks teeth into him and begins to drink the feeling like none other she has experienced as she pulls away she has a very serious look on her face and pulls Jackson’s face back upright so she can look in his eye’s dreading leaving him but knowing that she has to.

Jackson can tell there is something that Rahyna wants to say to him so he stands still waiting for her to address him leaving the role of her lover for a moment.

Noticing the subtle change in Jackson Rahyna sighs “Yes there is something I need to tell you but it is not all bad.” She removes herself from his lap his excitement still plain to see and then she continues “I am going to be leaving you in charge of the Museum for a while I will come by from time to time but will not be living here anymore I am going to be moving into the Chapter House with Shadow.” Rahyna returns to Jackson and getting on her hands and knees strokes over his inner thigh right over the vein she wants for her next meal and looks up at him “I will be by to sit and speak with you every night but will not be actually living hear so I am counting on you to take care of things and let me know if anything needs my immediate attention.”

Jackson smiles at her last comment the apprehension of what she needed to tell him gone the moment she touched him again “I have something right now that needs your immediate attention mistress if you are so inclined to partake of what I offer.”

Noting that he seems to understand what is expected of him Rahyna bends her head to the vein she wants and continues on with her fun……

Back to top Go down