Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) Empty Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:54 am

~CODA~
Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda Looks at the phone and smiles

Kaeda you know it.....when and where?

Hanging up the phone Coda looks to Char, over the blood red Satin sheets of her apartment, it was late and they still had not made it out of bed.

Looks like my driving skills are needed once again, can you give me a lift?

Back to top Go down

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) Empty Re: Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Neil takes in the three cars it was a difficult decision all of them looked too good to pass up but then again there was something about a Ferrari that was impossible to pass up. With a grin on his face he looks at her "Well... I feel that the Ferrari is calling my name, so unless you'd prefer to drive it, that would be my choice."

Back to top Go down

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) Empty Re: Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:53 pm

She smiles. "I was hoping you would choose that one too. You're really the only one I trust with the Scuderia anyway. There so many things to remember... But you're so good at this stuff, you'll know exactly what to do." She rattled off the list she remembered and Neil seemed to know exactly what she was talking about.

"You know, maybe I'll just ride with you tonight, and we'll play tomorrow. I still feel really buzzed and I don't want to mess anything up. Let the "wonder twins" drive the other two tonight. What do you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 pm

With Char's firey red hair sprawled across her pillow she looks over at Coda with her emerald relaxed sleepy eyes.

"Sure, what are your driving skills needed for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:46 pm

~CODA~

Getting out of bed he gets dressed in his extremly tight, almost painted on leather pants and flowing gauze shirt

Not sure but its for that Vantrue broad so has to be some crazy import jobby. Lets roll...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:29 pm

He must have been talking about Antoinette. She was nice enough, and her sense of style was quite esquisite. She kind of liked the kindred.

"Sounds good."

She crawled out of bed and grabbed her leather pants and her green tank top.

"Wanna take the bike or the Jag?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:38 pm

~CODA~

Watching her dress he was at a loss for words, her shape so perfect her curves just right, he almost said forget it and dove back into bed with her and made sure she knew that she was to be all his tonight....but the thought was pushed aside at the thought of finishing the process with Kaeda tonight as well.

Jag not sure how many we might need to dirve back to the docks, if you don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:48 pm

"No problem."

She grabs her keys and follows Coda out the door locking it behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:27 am

Kaeda rode Lucky's bike to the address. It was all she could do not to try out the NOS, but if she used it all, there wouldn't be anything to show Coda.

It was still really weird that he called her old bike 'Lucky', too. As she raced through the streets, she hoped that Bella was treating the M right.

Arriving, she slowed down as she saw the cars.

Kuso, why do these people buy cars they can't drive?

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) Kaedabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:44 am

Char slams on her brakes as she screeches to a stop at the dock. She loved her sooped up Jag and the way it flew down the freeway.

She leaned over and passionatly kissed Coda one last time before she stepped out of the car.

"Let's see what we have here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am

Neil nods, "That sounds good to me, I'd hate for anything bad to happen. Just ride with me tonight and you can show me up with your driving tomorrow." he says with a grin.

"Looks like they have arrived, we'll be back at your place soon with all of your cars safely there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:11 am

Antoinette saw Coda and what was her name... Char? get out of a black jag and approach and Kaeda approach on her bike. She raised her hand in a greeting, leaning into Neil for support so she stayed steady on the impossibly high heels she was wearing and waited until they got right up to them.

"Hey -- Kaeda, Coda. And is it Char? I'm Antoinette and this is Neil." She smiled and shook the red-heads' hand. "Thank you guys for coming down, I bought a couple cars to replace the CXX. I heard you had it painted, by the way, and it's suppose to half-way decent." Antoinette smirked and rolled her eyes at Neil. "Anyway, we need to get them back to my place and I'm not driving tonight, so I need two, brave volunteers for the Bugatti and the Ascatti..." She dangled both sets of keys out in front of her. "Any takers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:24 am

Kaeda was seething when she saw Coda riding shotgun with some red-headed bitch.

'With a friend' huh?

The smirk and eyeroll fucking did it, though.

"Fuck you," Kaeda said to Antoinette. "And. Fuck. You." she told Coda. Gunning the bike, she spun it and took off back home.

Without a helmet, the wind stung at her eyes, making them water.

Just the wind. That's all it was.

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) Kaedabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:25 am

Char takes Antoinette's hand and kisses her on her cheek in the usual European manner.

"Yes, we met before at your show. I was thoroughly impressed I might add. Maybe we can meet at a more appropriate time to discuss your line. For now...let's get your new kiddos home, shall we."

She glanced back at her gorgeouse kindred with a single raised eyebrow knowing that his driving skills were superb and would love the opportunity to drive one of Antoinette's amazing new cars.

"So....?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:29 am

Char was a little taken aback by the female who had just cursed out Antoinette and Coda and proceeded to drive off.

What is that all about? She thought to herself.

She looked back at Coda with a questioning look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:31 am

Putting an arm around Antoinette to keep her steady as she leans into him, smiling to Char as he his introduced to her. "Nice to meet you."

As the Kaeda exploded and drove off Neil looked to Coda "What was that about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:01 am

"What the hell, Coda. Your little tweaker-friend is a fucking nut job, and I'm going to rip her throat out. Why is she telling 'me' to fuck off? You know what? Fuck her! I'm going to fucking kill her!" The alcohol laced vitae easily set off Antoinette's beast, causing her to launch into a full-on retaliatory attack.

"I'll take the A10. You guys take the other two home for me? Thanks." She slammed the other keys into Neils hand and stalked off toward the awaiting Ascatti to follow Kaeda and hunt her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:34 am

"Fuck!" Neil knew this was bad, real bad he rushed after Antoinette Knowing this could turn even worse if Coda got defensive of Kaeda. He wanted to avoid a disaster if possible and hoped that he might be able to talk it down.

Neil felt bad knowing the alcohol was messing with her judgment and he was the one that picked such a drunk for her to feed on. "Wait!" he says as he grabs her shoulder looking over to Coda he drops his voice so only Antoinette can hear him. "She isn't worth it. She's just a bitch with an attitude problem, let's worry about getting these cars to your place first. If your still angry then, then we will take care of it I promise." He looks at her hoping she wouldn't be too angry at him for trying to stand in the way of her beasts anger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 am

She whips around as he grabs her shoulder, amazed at what he's saying to her. "Neil, you want me to just ignore the fact that she's talking shit to me? And to Char? That's nice -- is it because you and Coda are fucking scared of her? Well, I'm not. Someone needs to teach her some manners." And she turns back and continues toward the car, balancing tentatively on her heels..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:23 am

Well this wasn't going well He thinks to himself. He felt his anger rise as she suggested he was afraid of this Kaeda but he pushed it down. "Your right, she has no right to speak to you like that. But let me drive you at least, your still buzzed after all." genuine concern touching his voice as he speaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:10 am

"I'm a goddamn VAMPIRE Neil! What do you think is going to happen? I'm going crash and die? No!" She was still pissed at Kaeda and talking way too loud. "Look, you want to drive? Fine. But you better drive like hell and catch up with that little coke-head tuner geek, because I'm going to fucking kick her ass into the next century. And as for Coda? Fuck him too. I don't even know what possessed me to invite either of them. I thought it would be fun to share the cars with them and just fuck around the city a little bit together, but they have both hated me from the beginning and it was a stupid thing to do. Fuck them both."

Handing the keys to Neil, she waits for him to unlock the passenger door for her, clearly upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:31 am

Neil looks at Antoinette, she not only made him feel like a fool for worrying about her but did it loud enough for Coda and Char to hear as well. A little stunned he takes the keys from her and unlocks her door opening it for her. With out a word he hops in the drivers side door and starts the car up, he knows she is upset and that he caused part of it so he keeps his mouth shut as he starts up the car.

Highly upset at this point he starts the car and goes off in the direction that bitch that started it all went.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:26 am

~CODA~

As the two Ventrue drive off with thier attitudes, and the keys, Coda looks to Char and tries to smile still stunned at all the venom......half tempted to tell the dock workers to do what they wanted with the two cars still sitting here, he begins to speak

Well that could have gone better. Guess were not wanted after all...or at least I am not. Guess thats what I get for trying to be nice.

What the Hell was Kaeda's deal, she can't go talking to people like that I know I have explained the seriousness of it to her....well that could have been her last mistake....oh well nothing I can do.

So unless your going to cuss me up one side and down the other shall we go find something to do?

Coda stood thier forlorne and obviously not understanding why two women had just cursed his existance when they apparantly called him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Char was quite confused. What had just happened here? She realy liked Antoinette, but she wasn't acting at all like she had the night of her show.

Wierd....

"Sounds good to me. Antoinette is acting a little strange though don't you think?"

Then she remebers the little twerp.

"Oh...and so why is that little girl cursing you out along with everyone else? That was kinda strange."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:09 pm

~CODA~

Coda still blank faced as it was unfolding....he looked to Char as she spoke and then replied

I have spoken and rode withher a few times and was in the process of bringing her closer to me if you understand what I mean....

Taps his wrist a couple times

But I have never heard anything like that except for in some teenage brat movie...So umm you think we should follow? Or just let it be? I am really confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm

~NARRATION~

As Neil and Antoinette get to the first intersection they look left and right and see no signs of the bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Antoinette grabs the slip of paper and her iPhone out of her bag, and brings up google maps to track a path to Kaeda's house. "It looks like it's her lucky night. She could be anywhere, but let's at least do a drive by her house and check if she went home. It's a long shot, but all I can think of to do."

Then she has another thought, and sends Kaeda a quick txt as they make their way to her house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:44 pm

Neil nods as he listens and follows the directions towards Kaeda's house frustrated that once again she has seemed to out drive him yet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:26 pm

Char thinks for a second...."Well...if you still want to (taps at her wrist), then we better go get her."

Char grabs a few hundreds from her wallet and heads over to the workers who unloaded the cars.

In her most sweetest voice she asks, "Could you boys be so kind as to watch these cars for a little while longer?"

She then flashes the money in her hand with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:38 pm

~NARRATION~

The workers look to her and smile and say no problem ma'am and one of them walks over and sits on a barrel near by, as if threatening anyone else to come to close.

~CODA~

Coda sighs and gets in the Jag. This was going to be work wasn't it.

Yeah your right I have an idea where she might be going we should attempt to catch up with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:53 pm

"Thanks...and there will be a couple more of those when we return if everything is still in order."

She walks back to Coda and throws him the keys.

"Your better at the wheel than I am, why don't you drive."

She winks and slides into the passenger side of the Jag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 pm

~CODA~

Scrambleing over to the Driver side paying head to keep feet off the seats he settles in and tears out after the duo that are long gone....thinking quickly where they might be going he sets to the course. Looking to Char he smiles.

Ok so I have to admit I am out of my league here.....Could I be missing something from Kaeda twoards myself? I am trying to understand whats going on. Any insight you have would be great.....

01-01-2008 10:00 Coda rolls 11 to Dex+Drive+3 (9 Again) 5,3,6,8,3,8,4,7,10,1,3,9,8
5 successes
01-01-2008 10:00 Coda rolls 11 to Dex+Drive+3 (9 Again) 8,6,9,10,10,3,6,5,9,3,10,8,8,10,6,10,10,1,5
11 successes

~NARRATION~

Kaeda and her bike pull in and then about 6 seconds later Neil and Antoinette pull in closely followed by the Jag drove by Coda....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:20 pm

"Well..coming from a females perspective....if you started something with her and she was willing, then I am guessing it is the whole jelously thing. You know...you are pretty cute and all."

She pets his ear with the tip of her finger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:28 pm

~CODA~

Blinking as he pulls in and looking at Char.

Are you trying to say shes Jealous?....I hadn't thought of that.....Crap so now does that mean your going to be too?

It seems like Coda has never had this issue before

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 pm

Antoinette's phone chirps. "OK. She just txted me the address of where she is headed. Un-fucking-believable. Turn around and head toward Jackson & P.I. Rd, by the trax. I'm sure she'll be hiding behind all her little tuner-brat friends, but I'll see what I can do to separate her." Her eyes glittered and reflected the traffic lights flying by.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Nodding again Neil turns the car around and heads towards Jackson & P.I. Rd, the drive was quick he was focused on driving, focused on getting there as fast as possible. His driving seemed to be much better now as he sped towards the racer hangout.

He allowed himself a quick glance at Antoinette as he drove wondering if she calmed down at all but doubting it at this point. As he pulled up to the location he gets out and opens Antoinette's door while he looks around taking in the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Char becomes surprised by Coda’s last statement.

“Oh…don’t worry, I don’t get jealous. I’m not the type.”

Changing the subject she asks, “What exactly do you plan on doing when we get there? Antoinette was acting quite eccentric, and last I heard, she was planning to rip her apart.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Kaeda is sitting on the outskirts, making sure the fairings hide the NOS bottles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:29 pm

Antoinette's disposition had improved immensely on the drive over. Neil simply knew how to handle a car, that's all there was to it. And there just wasn't anything sexier. The distraction had stolen much of her anger, and final blow came when Neil had come around and opened her door. He did that for me? After I yelled at him? I don't deserve this.

She slipped off her heels and stood on the edge of the car's seat, so that she could wrap her arms around Neil's neck and almost see eye-to-eye with him. "I'm so sorry I lost my temper and yelled at you - that was so unfair. I wasn't even mad at you! Do you think you can forgive me? Especially if I promise to make it up to you when we hurry back from here and enjoy our "extra time"?" She opened her eyes wide and smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Looking into her eyes he couldn't help but smile at her standing on the car seat to meet his eyes. A part of him was still upset but he found it difficult to stay upset especially when she smiled like that. "All is forgiven, besides I acted foolishly myself." he gave her a quick kiss "Now unless you want me to carry you over to Kaeda you may want to put your shoes back on."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:38 pm

~CODA~

Sighing Coda flashes that smile at Char...

Well her goes nothing....you coming or watching the fireworks from here...I know where I would rather be.

Walking over Coda saw Kaeda and Toni they had not settled eyes yet but it would happen soon. This conversation was going to end with him getting the piss slapped out of him, ALOT, but she needed to understand that her attitude was not warranted and not to his "FRIENDS." Looking down at her he began to speak, from behind his blonde mane his eyes glimmering in the faint light just the right way.

So Kaeda you mind telling me what any of that was about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm

She smiled ..."Oh...don't you know that everyone always wants to see the fireworks up close. It's no fun if you can't see the colors exploding."

Char quietly got out of the car and stood next to Coda a few steps back. She would make sure that even though Kaeda might be bonded to him, he was hers and she better understand that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 pm

Kaeda turned around. "She laughed at my car man," was all she said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

"Mmmmm... no. I'll just go barefoot. If I need to... "protect" myself, I don't want to do it in those heels." Antoinette hops down off the car to the ground below, holding out her hand so Neil can lead the way. She loves the feeling when he holds her little hand in his, so tight. Like nothing bad can ever happen.

"Let's go talk to Miss Kaeda – remind her that it's not polite to talk to people like that, shall we? Then let's get the heck out of here. We're wasting precious time!" She laughs and playfully uses Neil's arm to lift and dance under. Her mood was definitely much better. And she was not feeling so buzzed anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Glad to see Antoinette in a better mood Neil grins giving her hand a squeeze "Then lets go have a talk with her." He begins to lead her towards the others hoping it will go smoother this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:58 pm

~CODA~

Coda blinked....that was it...its all about that...holy shit women were catty weren't that...Lucky had warned me about her didn't he

Your kidding right. She had to Laugh, it was either that or cry that HE lost HER car to you. Think how you would feel if you found out Bella was driving one of your babys into the dirt....changed something on it you once loved......huh tell me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

"She didn't have to be like that about it," Kaeda asked. "I'm not 'driving it into the dirt' either. That's insulting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Char just stared at the girl with a quizzical look on her face.

My goodness this girl is mighty sensitive isn’t she. She might be a handful for Coda.

Char smiled in acknowledgement at Antoinette and Neil as they arrived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:01 pm

"Hey Kaeda -- what the hell? Why are you telling me to fuck off? I thought we were cool? I invite you down so you we can drive together because I totally respect your skill, and you pull that shit with me? What the fuck?" Antoinette shook her head, then added,"And don't even try to tell me I was dissin' your paint job. Because you talk shit about me all the time. Call me names... that's how it's been since we've met. That's how we roll. So don't even try to pull that with me. What's your deal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:14 pm

"Roll like what? I've never called you names!" Kaeda looked at Antoinette as if she had lost her mind. "You need to check yourself, girlfriend. I've never said shit one to you until you laughed at my car."

Crazy white girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next