Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:22 pm

~CODA~
Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda looked between them and sighed, he stepped in an attempt to put a shoulder between the Kindred and Kine, this would so go wrong if either one of them twitched wrong

Ok Ok lets go back to the beginning of this shall we.....Hey Kaeda, Antoinette, Neil what you need from us......

This is so not going to work

Back to top Go down

Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: Picking up new Rides (ATTN: Toni, Kaeda, Neil, & Char)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:36 pm

"Coda? I'm speaking to Kaeda." Antoinette gave him a cold, steely stare and stepped around him.

"Oh, let me recall here..." Antoinette can feel the scrapper in her coming to the surface and the blood rushing out to aid her should she need it. "When I met you, and we handed our car over to you -- pleasantly, I might add -- you told me my car was a 'fucking ugly color, Kuso'. You then accused me of having Daddy's car out. My fucking father is dead, bitch. I think you called us poseurs. And I think you called my boyfriend here a bitch. Does that sound familiar to you, you little coke-snortin' whore? Why don't you get off the bike instead of pussin' out like the giant pussy you are and taking off back to Mommy's house because you're scared shitless you're about to have your face wiped all over the sidewalk?"

Antoinette steps back, arms open wide in a 'bring it on' stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:42 pm

~CODA~
Pro 1, SL 4 (Edgy, Ostentatious)

Coda Sighs as the women's attitudes start to really flare once again.

Ok lets just stop right thier we have had enough name calling tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:46 pm

"Fine, Coda. Then tell her to apologize. She needs to learn how to speak to her betters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Antoinette is definitly calling Kaeda out. This might go bad.

She looks over to the litte girl to see what her reaction might be. Coda sure did pick one heck of a dramatic kine.

What was he thinking? Maybe he should just let Antoinette teach her a lesson.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Neil watches it all next to Antoinette, not sure how this would turn out. He was sure she could handle Kaeda but he still hoped Kaeda would apologize and back down, he didn't want to see Antoinette rip a junkies throat out if it could be avoided.

He carefully watched the them ready to act if she needed his help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 pm

Antoinette's teeth and hands were absolutely itching to rip Kaeda's throat out at this point. She could barely hold herself back. This had to all be instinctual, as Baron Quinton had never taught her anything about fighting. But he had taught her to use her mind, and she would feel remiss if she didn't at least try to have a little fun with Kaeda, especially since she didn't think it would work in the middle of ripping said throat out.

"Kaeda! For the next year, every time you get on your bike, you will totally fall over. You will completely forget how to ride. And you will completely forget how to drive cars. You will be a complete loser rider and driver for an entire year."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Kaeda rolled her eyes. First this Marilyn Manson wannabe accused her of talking shit and now this? Delusional. Absolutely demented. Not to mention a complete two-faced lying bitch. Texted her that bullshit for this?

"You're even more fucked up than I am," Kaeda said. She looked at Neil. "It's time for an intervention on your girl, Permit." Getting on her bike, she started it. "If Coda didn't seem to think you two were special, I'd knock your fucking teeth out," Kaeda said, pulling out her escrima stick and twirling it.

Sliding it back into her boot, she took off.

Crazy white girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 am

Realizing what Antoinette just tried to do he was a bit taken back and knew he needed to act now. He grabs her shoulders and he nods to Coda and Char before he begins to walk Antoinette to the car. Taking her to the car in a gentle but still forceful manner. "I'm taking you home now." He says as he opens her door for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:15 am

Humiliating as it was, Antoinette let Neil march her back to the car and put her in like a child. They rode home most of the way in silence, she knew he was really upset with her and she wasn't entirely sure why. So she stared out the window, and sulked a bit, and thought things through before finally breaking the silence.

"Neil? I'm sorry. I must have really embarrassed you tonight. I shouldn't have gone off like that. I guess that wasn't how a "proper Ventrue Lady" would act, if you asked Baron Quinton. And I don't think I'm suppose to use the mind tricks like that either. Not that it worked..." She looked over at him sheepishly.''

"I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have put you in that position. It was really unfair and I promise I won't do anything like that again. And I'll have Alex call and have the stupid cars delivered tomorrow on a rig like I should have done in the first place. I must have been completely insane to think someone like Kaeda could ever be cool enough to hang out with."

She stared out the window, thinking about tomorrow night. "You know, if you're not too mad at me, maybe we can go play tomorrow night with the cars, like we should have done tonight. I just have to go meet with Quinton at 9pm for a couple hours, then I'll be free." And then, as an afterthought, with a little sick feeling inside, Antoinette added, "You wouldn't mention anything about tonight to him, would you? Because I'm not sure how he'd react. I mean, it's not like you talk to him on a regular basis or anything, but, you know what I mean. We can just keep this between you and me, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:52 am

Neil thinks for a moment as he considers how to reply letting his hand find hers he gives it a squeeze before speaking, "You must be more careful before using mind tricks like that my dear. Our talents are not a toy to use whenever we get upset, be glad it did not work tonight. If it had there could of been even more trouble."

He sighs and continues his tone softer "I forgive you, hell in your place I may have tried something very similar. You were angry and after all and trust me when I am angry I barely think of my actions, so I do not hold it against you." Lifting her hand to his mouth he kisses it before letting it go and shifting gears deciding to show off his driving skills on the last leg of the trip to her place, in hopes of improving her mood.

"I think you have learned your lesson, so I have no reason to tell the baron of tonights occurrence." He gives her a sly smile "I could be wrong though, so maybe I should stay with you tonight just to make sure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:28 am

Antoinette giggles with glee. "Yes, I've learned my lesson. But I think you better stay over, just in case. You understand, don't you? You can never be too sure and you might want to go over something with me..." She kisses and bites at his hand, in between shifts, all the way back to her place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 pm

As Neil pulls into Antoinette's place he gets out of the car and makes his way over to her door, opening and offering her his hand to help her out. "I must say it is never a dull night with you my dear." He says with a grin as he helps her out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Char didn't know what to say. Antoinette definitely tried to do something to Keada’s mind, but she was pretty sure it didn’t work. Both of those girls were ticking time bombs just itching to go off. She wondered who would have exploded first if the cat fight would have sustained.

“Well Coda…I say we go. I can text Antoinette and let her know that her cars should be safe for another day. Any thoughts?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:08 am

~~Narration~~

Coda gives his signature hair flip and tells Char to let Antoinette worry about that, and they head out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum