Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aura's Haven.

Go down

Aura's Haven. Empty Aura's Haven.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:18 am

Aura shakes in his arms.

"Dead...They're all dead...Who is strong enough to kill them," she breathes, her shaking getting worse again.

Back to top Go down

Aura's Haven. Empty Re: Aura's Haven.

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:55 am

"Whose dead?" Darren asks, holding her tighter, trying to calm and protect her.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:56 am

"The... The prince... the Harpy, the Hound, oh this is terrible...the city's leaders have been destroyed..." she breathes, crying tears of blood in front of him for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:00 am

A state of cinfusion entered Darren's tiny little mind but he had enough sense to understand that the shit has hit the fan.

With more qusetions running around his head, Darren knew now wasn't the time to investigate. Now was the time to guard his love. Wiping the blood away from her eyes with his finger, Darren tucked her down into bed so she was hidden beneath the cover with his arms wrapped around her; the most safest place in the world.

"Don't worry, my love. Nothing will hurt you; I swear."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:03 am

"The...Us... We have a Prince, who rules us all, and he has a Hound to break the legs of those who break the rules... And he has a Harpy that tells him all the goings on... Prince Freddrick is gone... So is Hound Davis, who is also the leader of his clan...Did I tell you about clans? Davis is leader of the Gangrel, he is gone. Karsh, the Harpy is gone, and also Icarus the Mekhet leader.... Oh I hope we are all not in danger..." she breathes, burying her face in Darren's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:07 am

Trying to get his head around al this was like trying to recall his name following a twelve round brawl.

"So, a clan is a family? Are you..Gangrel or...how did you say it...Mek-Het?"

He was finding it hard to concentrate with her face on his neck; so close he just wanted her but knowing now is not the time.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:11 am

She seems to find concentrating on telling him things helping her calm down a little, her shaking lessening a bit.

"Yes... Daeva, they are called the Succubi, Nosferatu...are terrifying, Gangrel are like wild animals, Mekhet are the shadows... and Ventrue are the nobles, that is what I am, Ventrue... which means so are you...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:14 am

"Ventrue? Noble? I think you've got the wrong guy then, Aura," he jokes in a vain attempt to cheer her up.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 am

She grants him a tiny smile.

"Can I drink just a little? I think it would calm me down..." she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:20 am

He nods, tilting his head back and closes his eyes.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:26 am

She kisses down his neck, wanting him to enjoy it, then bites him delicately, drinking just enough to let her taste him, feeling comfort in his blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:29 am

Bliss engulfs his entire body as she drinks as all the problems of the night seem to fade to nothing. Whatever came, he would deal with it and survive.

Why? Because that is what he had done his entire life.

Now though, he had someone else to protect and that scared him more than anything else.

Failing her was not an option.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:30 am

"Mmmmm Darren thank you," she breathes, pulling two more blankets over them.

"Will you stay here tomorrow during the day? I dont want to be alone..." she murmurs, licking his wounds shut and then burrowing closer beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:33 am

"Yes, I'll stay here all day and wait for you to arise. We'll then try to figure out what to do. Just remember that at the moment, your protection is my priority. We don't do anything that may put you in danger," he tells her, his eyes full of concern and his face as serious as she has seen it.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:36 am

"Thank you Darren... You are wonderful man, I do not think I could go a single moment with out you," she breathes, kissing him warmly and then cuddling tight to his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:39 am

Darren holds her close, not wanting to sleep, instead looking around the pitch black room and listening for any sounds out of the ordinary.

He does this until finally sleep befalls him, wondering what the hell was going on.

{Scene End}
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down