Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace and Reed at the Haven

Go down

Ace and Reed at the Haven Empty Ace and Reed at the Haven

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:52 am

Ace rolls up to his haven, parking the beast in the mini garage and making room for Reed's bike as well.

This is the place. It really is good to see you man. he grins.

Back to top Go down

Ace and Reed at the Haven Empty Re: Ace and Reed at the Haven

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:03 am

Reed pulls aside Ace, turning off the engine and making a quick around around him, "Thanks, strange as it sound, I'm glad not everything has changed."

"Thanks again for letting crash at your place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:13 am

Hey no worries man, weird shit has been goin' on lately, cant have enough friends... he grins, lightly punching him in the arm as boys do, and as Ace used to back in the day.

Home sweet home. he grins, leading him inside the warehouse is spacious an entire corner devoted just to big couches, a wall to his computer equipment. There is a hole in the concrete that leads down to his own room, and the back wall features three keypad locked doors for anyone staying with him.

Take your pick man, they're all empty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:24 am

Reed nodded.

"Weird Shit? Like what?" he queried as he took the moment to examine Ace's haven. Each time he looked, his eyes pause a moment at each foreign device, trying to make sense of it - computers, random devices, and other electronics that Reed could not understand the use.

He took a seat on one of the couches, saying "I'll take the left one."

"You may need to speed me up with current affairs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 am

Ah, fucking Kindred killin' plants and stuff, weird weird shit... I'm sure it'll give you somethin' to do. He watches Reed look around, sensing his total bewilderment.

You got it, that's the nicer one. inside is a deep comfy bed, there are no windows. There's a safe bolted into the concrete floor, a gun rack, a TV and a small desk. The room is about 16x16 feet. It is mostly bare but the walls are painted black. On the desk is a small stereo. There is also a chair for the desk.

He opens the door for his friend.

LIke... technological affairs? Got you covered buddy... Tell me, how'd you get put in torpor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:44 am

"Yeah, that what I'll need these nights something to do, or else this old noggin starting brooding." Reed joked, yet he was indeed interested, he'll probably look into it after he has his affairs in order.

"And the dices roll in my favor," He grins, as he looks at his new room, which was more than he would've if he tried it on his own. He whistles his appreciation. "Yes, the new technology but also the stuff with the Kindred - time spend of torpor had made me ignorant of today's ways."

"I was place in torpor by orders of the Prince," Reed began, "And it was my greedy sire's fault for allowing her vice overcome her senses."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:48 am

Im sure there's plenty to do around here. He grins.

Glad you like it, I try to make it so if I have a coterie we feel safe ... You can put all your own decor and crap in there, if you plan on hangin out a while. he comments, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sires... Felt like I was babysittin' mine at the end too... Well, nice to see you walking among the 'living' again. Well just ask, I'm here a lot, I can work from the computer out there. You can ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer, my mouth still gets me in a lot of fuckin' trouble so I dont know if you want to listen to me. he snorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:59 am

"I'll assume that Freddrick still the prince? What about the others? Who holds what position? And the covenants? I know the state of affairs with the Carthians since I was at their meeting. But what about the others - crone, invictus, and sanctum? Are they playing nice as it were? Anyone of interest popping out lately?"

It was like dam was holding the question that were lingering before now gushing out. Yet, that wasn't completely so - since he use to be part of the Invictus - those teaching of gaining information for possible use was ingrain into him. He stopped and looked sheepish.

"And what was that television looking thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:06 am

Yep... Word on the street is that he snapped his own sherrif's neck the other night at Elysium for Friday the 13th. He didnt like what she said and he broke her neck. He thought they were mocking him by holding a circus theme.

Ah hell... Lancea... Well there's new kids in town, no one of particular interest, there are tons of new Kindred arriving that arent even getting acknowledged cause everyone is running all the hell over trying to find these wacked out plant people.

What... The actual television? Or the fuckin' wall of computers.
He grins widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am

"Hmph, sounds like him." His comment on the prince. "I see.. but does make me worry about all these new influx of Kindred."

"Killer plants - sound like a Saturday night horror B-movie" Reed said, "Is there any clues where they came from? Or any patterns? Or an area in which they been known to attack? But, that does remind me to meet with the Seneschal to get acknowledgment. A chore."

"Fuck.. those are computers? I could not even tell which was the television and computers. Heh, the days from when that company.. Apple was it? introduced their home computer." His eyes looking toward the direction of the computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:35 am

I can go over there with you if you want, shouldn't be a big deal, and the Senechal is smokin' hot. he grins widely.

No rhyme or reason to the attacks, but, they've fucked a lot of Kindred, always in a big black pickup. I'm trying to stay out of it, I wouldn't look good as a house plant.

Uhhhhh...Apple... Right, you my friend are going to have to take Ace's computers 101 training class. We'll get you all set up. Got a cell phone yet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 am

"That's be cool, man. Something to look forward to." He reply with a smirk.

Reed thought for a moment, "You think you can give a report of the time and locations they have hit the kindred? And how long has this been going on?" Perhaps, looking at the location and the time could yield some pattern or clue.

Reed shook his head, "I should venture that cellphone are the new telephone?"

Fucking torpor, the other thing it took was knowledge.
He thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:07 pm

Ace nods and grins.

Sure, I can get it to you, at least everything that I know.

Yeah, we'll get you all set up, no Kindred or Kine these days can live without one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:12 pm

"Can't leave home without it, eh?" Reed joked.

"
But I do want to talk about the possibility for the coterie and how are you getting the band together?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:32 pm

No way. I could never leave home without this thing... he grins his cell in his hand, looking more like a high tech miniature computer than anything.

Yeah? Well... I still play the bass, I'm hoping to contact Johann from the old days, miss that kid a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:39 pm

Johann? That kid that kept following you around? I'm surprise he's survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

I hope he did, kid was really good on guitar...I'm gonna try to get a hold of him. he grins.

As for the coterie, lets start with house rules. Dont kill anyone in your room, dont kill anyone outside the door. Here is your room code ####, punch it in from the outside, and then again on the inside. Don't poke at my computers... That's pretty much it. Oh.. And no orgies. he snorts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

"Hey, I'm a Daeva not a side road slut," He joked, "I'll keep the rules in mind, Johnny-boy. And it'll be good if you get the band together, I liked the sounds you guys made."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:15 pm

Ace laughs, a rare and rather infectious sound.

You got it man. Well let see if J comes back into town, I gotta work on some stuff with the computer, and we'll see how the coterie works out eh? I can take you to see Twist soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:42 pm

Reed laughed as well.

He took the moment to memorize the code before speaking again.

"
Hey, I'm a laid back individual, I'll need to talk with the other guy, Wrench, and see if he wants to join as well - then we'll see if the coterie would work or not. Either way, the dynamics could provide interesting - hmm... a hog and crotch... bad making of a joke.

Anyways, while you're tinkering on the computer, I'll review any information that I asked for, until we head for Twist.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:44 pm

You got it. he smiles.

He prints out info on what Reed asked for and hands him the pile of paper.

Im going to have a Kine friend drop off a phone and stuff for you during the day, I'll get you all programmed up tomorrow night and then we can go see Twist. he says as he starts to head for the hole in the ground that leads to stairs to his own room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:11 pm

"Thanks" As he received the paperwork.

"
That sounds like a plan to me," he said, starting to look over the information, "I'm going to review this while you work - maybe I can find something - if not, leastwise I'm doing something. Then I'll head out of the night - and see if I can find Wrench or not."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:34 pm

You got it... The code to the front door is ####-#########-####, seems long, but it keeps out the riff raff.

He punches him lightly again, looking happy to have his old friend back, and plops into his computer chair letting Reed go get settled in his new room and read about the Plants.

A while later he heads downstairs to his bed, passing out there, and vaguely thinking of Zen as he passes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down