Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace and Reed @ Haven (Laura too.)

3 posters

Go down

Ace and Reed @ Haven (Laura too.) Empty Ace and Reed @ Haven (Laura too.)

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:24 pm

Ace flops down next to Reed on the couch once they have all split up and gone home.

"What the fuck happened in there man?" he frowns, Laura in her room from what he can tell.

Back to top Go down

Ace and Reed @ Haven (Laura too.) Empty Re: Ace and Reed @ Haven (Laura too.)

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Reed sighed, "There has been two more killings, this time the victims were Lioni and Seraphina, we'll need to investigate."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 2:43 pm

Laura returns from her room, her hair wrapped in a towel and flops down next to Ace, staring at Reed, questionably, waiting for a response.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

"Anyways, just to repeat what I just said, there has been two victims - Lioni and Seraphina. We need to focus on the investigation to catch this killer or killers." He stated, "And the stuff for the covenant - I've told Asaan that I'm the new leader - he didn't take it kindly, used some power.. I'm assuming because I did whatever he told me to do such as calling the Seneschal about lending the covenant's support and none questioning Asaan's leadership. Doesn't matter, Seraphina was Asaan's sole support as I know of, I told him what needed to be said - anyways, Ace can you send a message to Jack and Alaric to ignore and refute any assertion that Asaan is part of the covenant? Once that's done we need to go to the place where the victim were - perhaps we can gather some clues from it.

I'm going to call Miss Moraine and ask her the location of the crime scene.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue May 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Laura shrugs and removes the towel to shake out her dark wet hair, letting it settle across her face before looking at Reed.

"I don't know what power he used in there, but we need to get our priorities straight. You wanna rush off to do Assan's work, then fine, I'll support you. That includes finding this big nasty then my claws are yours." She leans forward to take him in with her fiery glare. "Just don't ignore me when I ask a simple question as you're fleeing from the scene, tail between your legs." her face softens as she gets the issue off her chest. "I had your back there, along with Ace's, and I'll fight like the bitch I am for you two, jus' keep me in the loop, 'K?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 4:58 pm

"Sure... I can do that, I cant believe that fucker used a power on you man, thats a bitch... If you hadn't told us to stay outside Laura'n I would have fucked him up for you," he grumbles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 9:08 pm

Reed scowled, "I'm not doing Asaan's work nor was I running with my tail between my legs. I knew that I had to get away before he was inclined to do something more unpleasant than having me call the Seneschal to notify her of the covenant's assistance and no one questioning Asaan's leadership." He gave a grim smile at the last part.

"Anyways, your claws would not have worked because if I was under his control and the rest that were in the room were in control - we would've been tangoing all night. Laura, please realize that I didn't mean to ignore you - I was focus on keeping the rest of us in one piece - because I believe the doctor's power was social in nature or something similar to when I use awe on a group - except they have to respect and listen to his orders. But I am sorry - I know you have my back and Ace as well - that's why I was focus on get the hell outta there."

Reed sighed. "Now, I've doing the investigation on the killings already - so I didn't need to have order me to find this killer, Laura." He said pulling out his phone and showing her the massacre that happened within Freddrick's haven as well two small piles of ashes in the room. "Anyways, looking at the room didn't yield any tangible clues except that the killer used the Claws - as you can see from the corpse in the picture. But, there is something missing - I feel - I wonder if I should look at it another way - another angle..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 am

Ace frowns, looking over at his friend and seeing how good he is at soothing Laura's fiery temper. He smiles a moment.

"No, we all need to be looking, and I haven't found jack, obviously I only look at grafitti and the internet, but still you would think I could have found *something* at least." he grumbles to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 12:52 pm

Looking away from phone, Laura closes her eyes before glancing through her hair at Reed.

"I'm new here, my friend. I don't have the clout or the patience for playing detective. However, you give me a job and I'll run myself ragged to get it done. I didn't mean to question your qualities, I just ain't good at bottling shit up."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Reed shifted his body back, his face expresses, he simply nodded, "It is alright, I'm glad you said it - so any misunderstanding can be erased, if I able in mind and body - I'll keep you guys in the loop."

He continue to scroll the pictures in his phone - looking to see if there is any clue that could be sought. "Yeah, well.. we need some clues before any direction can be made.. Anyways, give a moment to call the hound and ask the location - maybe your survival abilities would come in handy, Laura. Which makes me think - Laura do you have any abilities in controlling animals?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Wed May 06, 2009 5:34 pm

"No," she sighs. "I was hoping to learn from my Sire before..." her voice fades, slowly. She smirks as she looks back to Reed, "Well, basically no, but I want to though."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Reed nodded as he was about to speak, his phone in his hand begins to light up like the fourth of July, he glances down to see two callers on the line for him, One was Jack Bennett and the other was Elle Moraine, he smiles awkward, "Let me take these call."

He turn a bit to talk on the phone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Ace frowns, having just hung up the phone himself.

"What's up? I just found out that they found a piece of Icarus' hard drive that might be intact, and I got hung up on..." he grimaces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:49 pm

Reed looks up from his phone, trying to keep his thought in one piece as he tries to clarify the information he gotten and the reasoning of Elle's inquiry, "Asaan has been ashed, and now Elle is looking for your haven, Ace.. so what did you do to make the Prince send the hound on you, man?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm

"Errrrrrr." Ace's eyes widen in about 2 seconds.

"Asaan is dead? Oh fuck.. FUCK FUCK FUCK..." he snarls, getting up and starting to pace.

"I'm the Prince's contact man, I'm supposed to tell him anything and everything, and I told him there was a new Carthian Movement... FUCK.... And Asaan is dead... Well that was shitty timing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 12:42 am

ELLE AND THE GROUP ARRIVES OUTSIDE IN HER TRUCK

Elle gets out of the truck, thanking Arnold for the directions and rather glad that Konstantin sat next to her in the car. She lets them follow her to the Haven door and raps smartly on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 12:46 am

Arnold follows Elle on her right flank. He seems even bigger standing beside the petite Hound.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 07, 2009 12:59 am

Konstantin stands on the other side of Elle, his hands in front of his body, his left hand gripping his right wrist. He stands calm, looking forward to the chance to prove himself in this new place and ready to back up the Hound who has so far helped him so much and ready for trouble should it find him.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu May 07, 2009 2:47 am

"Shit! Assan is ash?" Laura exclaims, turning to the door as she hears the rapping. "And now we have company? My hair's a fucking mess guys!" she chuckles, trying to make light of the situation.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 2:52 am

"It's the Hound! OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE" she hollers through the door. She looks to her left and right at the men with her.

"I dont expect him to struggle, but who knows."

Ace manages a small laugh at Laura's comment.

"Fuck, they must think I fucking killed him and took over the Carthians. FUCK." he says. "Reed? Should we let her in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:42 am

Reed stood compose during the situation, "Of course we let her in, Ace, we did not do anything wrong and if we struggle then that admitting we are guilty." But then again, we're dealing with vampires and not humans. He added as an afterthought.

He rose from his seat, "You two stay calm, and I'll let them in, we'll all head to the Prince - since we're a coterie - beside, I think I figure out the killers MO." He walk over toward the door and calmly unlocks it, and greets them with a smile "Miss Hound, a simple ring of the doorbell would do, please come in."

He open the door enough for passage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 11:46 am

Arnold shrugs, causing a ripple of muscle contortions to travel from his neck down his right arm. "He won't, if he's smart. Sure would make things more fun, though."

The door opens and he finds himself looking down at Reed through the door. He doesn't say anything, allowing the Hound to act as her position requires and for the moment simply being there to watch her back.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Like Arnold, Konstantin maintains silence, leaving the talking to the Hound while having her back. His dark eyes take in each individual in the room. Being only 5'8" tall, he is not able to peer down upon many Kindred, but his is the confidence of a survivor of many battles and several decades of nomadic existence, and he knows those present will perceive the power of his blood as being equal to that of anyone else present. He maintains a steely composure while standing ready for anything that might happen.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 12:14 pm

Arnold notices his phone buzzing in his pocket. Taking it out, he only takes his eyes off Reed and Elle long enough to glance at the message before he puts the phone back. He'd get the info when he finally met Ace.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Elle looks down at her own phone.

"Reed? I didnt know you lived here too... What the hell..." she mumbles, "I need to see Ace, he needs to get mister Arnold here some information please. Can we come in out of the alley?" she asks.

She looks over the Haven with motorcycles all over and a wall of computers, eyeing Ace and Laura on the couches.

"Mr. Culler, why don't you get the information the Prince requested handled?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Arnold moves past Reed further into the room. From his pocket he removes the item he'd found in Icarus' apartment. He's kept it wrapped in clean, cotton handkerchief. It appears, at least to Arnold's untrained eye, to be just a piece of plastic on a string. He holds it out in the palm of one gnarled hand so that the one called Ace can come and look at it.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu May 07, 2009 2:33 pm

As the Hound and Arnold move into their haven, Laura continues to towel her hair dry, covering the occaissional glances she gives them both. Standing slowly, she shakes her locks out and turns to introduce herself to them both, being as poilte as possible.

"I'm Laura," she says in a direct way. "I'll be in my room if you need me, 'k?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Konstantin steps just inside the door, preventing it from being closed while also standing firmly in the way should anyone try to flee. He maintains his calm silence as his eyes continue to flicker back and forth, maintaining view of everyone in the room.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Ace stands up, "let me see it, I can try and get it to work," he says.

Elle stays in the middle of the room, staring down Ace, whom she hates more than anything.

{{Need an ST to tell me what to roll please.}}

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 5:56 pm

Arnold hands the item over to Ace.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm

Laura heads to her room, winking to Reed as she does. Not two mintues after, she returns with her hair pinned up and wearing her biking leathers, ready to roll if the need be.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:53 pm

Ace grabs the thumb drive and laughs.

"Well yeah its electronic... Wow... I need to have Kindred computer classes or something..." he laughs.

He shoves it into his beefed up laptop and starts hacking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Elle glares at Ace, "Who the fuck are you calling. You can't call anyone, get in the fucking truck, and give me that paper you just printed out." she snarls, snatching the paper.

"Get in the truck NOW." she growls, scanning the paper, her eyes going wide. She pulls out her cellphone.

Ace stands and gets ready to go to the truck with the creepy half dead fucker, and Count Chocula the Russian. He nods to Laura and Reed, "it's cool guys I'll be back tonight don't worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu May 07, 2009 10:27 pm

Arnold moves toward Ace, looming over him. "You heard Miss Hound, Ace." Looking over to Laura and Reed he gives each a courteous nod. "Pleasure to meet you two..."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Thu May 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Konstantin, still silent, waits until Hound Elle and Arnold have taken Ace through the door. Glancing back and forth between Reed and Laura, he then steps out the door, following behind the others.
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Ace follows them out, leaving it up to REed and Laura whether or not they follow, knowing its going to be a squeeze to fit them all in Elle's truck anyway.

Elle gets them all in and revs the engine, then heads back to the Chapter House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 am

"You too, gorgeous," Laura smirks to Arnold, then turning to Reed as they leave.

"We following, Bossman?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down