Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura)

Go down

At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura) Empty At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:55 am

Reed take a moment to lean on the couch as he wait for his coterie mates. He wonder how he would approach them with asking them to join the covenant - if he didn't do it right - he could run the risk of alienating them.

Reed sighed as he lit a cigarette to calm the faux nerves.

Back to top Go down

At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura) Empty Re: At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:57 am

Ace rides in on the Bitch, the smell of gasoline filling the air as he shuts her off and puts her on her special stand.

"Yo' Reed," he grins.

Back to top Go down

At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura) Empty Re: At the warehouse - part 2 (attn: Ace/Laura)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:04 am

"I would say 'word' but I find it strange, Ace." He comment, "Evening Ace - I'll wait until Laura show up so we can discuss a few topics."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:06 am

He snorts, laughing hard, pulling off his leather jacket and ruffling his mohawk back up that was crushed down under a helmet.

"Sure thing man," he grins, going into the alley to feed while they wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:08 am

Laura walks in with bike grease smeared across her chin and wearing an oil-stained white vest top and denim jeans.

"Fucking hell," she cries, not seeing her coterie mates straight away. When she does, she smiles and laughs at her own appearance.

"Oil change did go not according to plan."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:16 am

"I see. I see. I know stuff about being close to your bikes but showering with it..." Reed began. "Anyways, having a well off evening?"

"
I wanna to talk about stuff that been happening in the city - where we stand and what we'll be heading."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:25 am

"Cool," she replies. "Let me just chuck on a fresh top."

She walks to her room, removing her top as she goes. After a minute, she comes back out with purple tee with the slogan 'Don't be a stranger...' emblazoned across the chest.

"What's up, handsome?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:33 am

Ace plops out on his favorite couch to listen, feet propped up on the arm to rest, head on a pile of pillows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 pm

Reed paused for a moment, a expression of puzzlement on his face before he spoke, "There has been a lot of stuff that been happening in the city - the leadership is playing hot potato with each other, something that attack the city's powerful kindred and could attack us and our small bid to claim a domain. So, I'm asking if you would like to join me to be a part of the Carthian Movement so I can remove the current prefect and take control. Because I just thought of something nifty to do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:59 am

"Carthians huh? I've been unaligned for a long ass time man and got on fine, what's so good about it? Not that I wont join, but, just tell me whats up," he says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:58 am

Laura sighed and leaned forward, propping her elbows on her knees. "I ain't fond of politics, Reed, jus' so ya know, but I'll help you 'cos you've helped me." Slouching back again, Laura looks him directly in the eyes and winks.

"You'll have to do some good convincing for me to join though, handsome."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 am

Reed nodded as he understood.

"
well, Ace, if I'm going to be taking over of a covenant - I'll find in the future that I'll need information and you know me, I suck at computers. So, I need a guy that can invaluable to the covenant, Ace, I know you man - you're like the best when gathering information and making contacts - I need a guy like you in the movement - I need you to be my master network guru. I know that if you there with the covenant that will be one less worry in my mind and one great boon to the group as a whole because you're the best Ace.

Laura, the Movement as I see it always offer something that other covenant don't really and that's potential. If politics are not your game, then I'm sure that the movement can offer something that is suited to your strength, because it is the kindred that shapes up the movement - not the movement that shapes up the Kindred. I meant with your talents - I'm sure you can helping in rallying up people to the cause or keeping members of the movement in line if they become too excited. So, when I'm asking you to join Laura, I'm really asking what is your potential? I want to each member whom joins in the covenant have their potential grow - is it exciting to see that - like doing a jump that you thought you couldn't do but found you can?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Ace's eyes gleam, very much liking the idea of being the go to for information, much like Icarus had been, he could be that for the Carthians, that kind of respect, it was like smelling a heady wine.

"So... you need constant updates and info? I can do that man, no problem, sounds pretty damn good actually," he says, getting a wicked gleam in his eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:18 pm

"Actually, it's more than that - I'll need you to hack - keep tabs on the other covenant - information of all the current aligning of the city's kindred, keeping tabs on the news of the city. I'm sure that by the time you're all set to go - you'll be a storehouse of information - you'll know the city better than most kindred know about their block." Reed said with an easy smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:57 pm

Laura smiles at his speech and tilts her head at her coterie mate.

"Nice speech, Reed, but you had me 'Laura'," she chuckles. "I'll help you and the Movement and see where we go from there. What I want to know though is where does this leave us with the domain? We still going for that or taking on the good Doc first?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:22 pm

"Both my dearest Laura," He replied with humor, "Actually, I've planned deal with the good Doctor on Monday. We'll be holding a fete just for his removal." Reed soon fill them in with the conversation he had with Alaric and Jack - about the plans and his ideal for the covenant - the philosophy that he wanted to lead them in. "Afterward, we'll be chomping back the domain under the Carthian banner - thus the prince can't really do anything since it was the Carthian afterward. I'll break those territories into small bits - in those bit will be our domain as I outlined earlier - and I'll have it as a way to explore the different governments - small scale testing ground of sort. But in the end, we'll have our own domains."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:32 pm

"Well, haven't we been a busy boy," Laura quips. "What else you been planning with that noggin' of yours?" She glances at Ace and winks, finally feeling at home and loving the camaraderie between the three of them.
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 pm

"Well... it would in fact be handy to have all three of us Carthian in one coterie," he agrees, wondering how Zen would feel about it, but then again, he hasnt seen Zen in days, he wonders if she has lost interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm

"Yeah, there is that too." Reed commented.

"
I can't show all my cards now," He says, "I'll still have to have some tricks left in my sleeves. Anyways, Ace - how about trying to get your girlfriend to join us? What I'm doing and asking the others is to recruit as much as people to the movement - which means that I have to get ball rolling and hit the floor running."

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:50 am

"Count me in," Laura says without hesitation. "Could do with hitting the ground running."
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:59 am

"Count me in as well man, go out there and get shit done, " he says.

"Laura you wanna come help me change the Bitch's oil since you're already filthy?" he asks, waving Reed off to get done what he needs to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forn Clakes Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 am

"Hey," she says, indicating the purple tee she was wearing. "This happens to be one of my cleaner tops. But sure, I'll take a look at the Bitch." Turning back to Reed, she asks through smiling, "Anything else you wanna discuss, handsome?"
Forn Clakes
Forn Clakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:12 am

"Nah, that's it.. just keep an eye for anything unusual." Reed said, making a couple of phone calls, "Ace can you bring a file with all the unaligned in the city and have it encoded with a password to this number XXXXXX. For the txt message - just write that he was given the code in the meeting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down