Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warehouse Attn: Marius

Go down

Warehouse Attn: Marius Empty Warehouse Attn: Marius

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Elle parks her slate grey truck in front of the old shitty warehouse down by the docks. She hated to beg for help, but there was no one to teach her, and at least Marius was the same clan.

She walks in, stretching and waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Warehouse Attn: Marius Empty Re: Warehouse Attn: Marius

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:25 pm

Marius arrived on his bike, parking it near Elle's car. Kicking out the stand he took in the surroundings with his heightened senses, hearing Elle inside, alone.

He was dressed in a slightly cracked black leather jacket, dark bluejeans and black tank top, wondering what she needed of him in a place like this.
He walked in, surveying the broken down warehouse.

"Good evening, Hound Elle. What can I do for you this evening?"
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:29 pm

"I need to talk Mr. Delven, I think you have a skill that I can use..." she says, looking him up and down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:55 pm

He walked through the wide open warehouse, coming to a stop only two steps away. Her beauty was intoxicating, but he didn't let it show at all. He simply tilted his head slightly when she said he had something she needed, his eyes appearing to have their own inner glow as he looked deep into her own.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:57 pm

"You said you had claws... Is that true?" she asks, sitting on an old crate, her dark hair falling forward in her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:01 pm

"Yes, that is true." He said, his face still impassive, thumbs tucked into his jeans pockets.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:36 pm

"And would you be willing to teach your Hound?" she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:44 pm

He considered this for a few moments before replying. It was no easy request to grant, and certainly not a free one either way.

"Yes." He said finally, his eyes narrowing. "But do you understand what it means to carry them?"
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:46 pm

"Of course I do, it means I can kick the shit out of stuff," she says teasingly, "and that I have to be careful with such power," she finishes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:57 pm

He doesn't smile at her joke, even though he would have wanted to, but she needed to understand the severity of such a burden.
"It is not just the responsibility of such power, but also a social stigma. Our beast lurks just beyond the surface of our souls, threatening to consume us at every turn. Every immortal knows it, and fears it. Once you have the ability to destroy us with a single strike, you will never be looked at the same, ever again." He let the words sink in, allowing her the time to grasp the implications.

Perhaps he was treating her too much like she didn't know what she was doing, but then again he had to start testing her at some point...
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:59 pm

"Good. People need to respect me more anyway," she says simply.

"I've only learned to hide my beast with Aspect, and then Davis was killed, whats next on the list?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:13 pm

"Ah, you have yet to learn of the safety that the earth can give us." He understood then and there that she was not ready. He didn't know why, perhaps her impatiens with learning the claws. But it was there, a feeling of foreboding.

"You are asking for an awful lot, young Hound Elle, but you have yet to tell me what you have to offer in exchange."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:37 pm

"What do you want in exchange old Daeva Marius," she says back, hating to be called young, and now it had happened twice in two days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:19 am

"If you tell me where your specialties lie, perhaps we can arrange something."

He doubted it, but then again she might surprise him.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:14 pm

"Same as you. I'm a Daeva.... Guess I could get you high," she shrugs, "other than the obvious 'specialty'" she makes air quotes around her self.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:18 pm

Marius didn't budge when she made the air quotes.
"You're offering yourself?" He asked in a slightly serious tone.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm

"What, I'm a Daeva, so are you," she shrugs, "though you might enjoy getting high more." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Marius clenched his teeth. This little girl was no Hound. He had known Hounds who could kill you where you stood, and no one would even notice you were dead until they saw your rigid eyes stare at nothing.
She had a lot to learn.
"I'm not interested in your body. Show me that you are a Hound, before you are a Daeva. Show me you are worthy of learning the secrets of the Gangrel." He said with fire in his eyes. Then, remembering her reaction when he had talked to her before, he narrowed his eyes, with a boyish grin.
"Show me what you've got, young Hound."
Drawing out the last two words, he took his thumbs from his jeans pocket and silently let his blood invigorate him beyond the measure of mortals.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:07 pm

She snarls.

"Then what do you want in trade you pompous ass?" she curls her lip up over a fang in an unbecoming snarl that definitely makes her look more like a hound.

Her phone buzzes but she ignores it for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:19 pm

His grin widened ever so slightly as she bared her fangs, his beast just as menacingly joyous.
"If I decide to take you as my pupil, and that is a big if, you will owe me two very big favors, one for each level of the Gangrel blood ability I bestow upon you."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

"And what kind of favors do you want?" she asks, in a ready to pounce stance, still not sure if he's just going to try to kill her outright in that dark warehouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm

"Oh, I don't know that yet. I might require you to protect me, or perhaps simply stall on an order given to you, long enough for me to maneuver into a better position." He could see her stance changing, becoming slightly more defensive. He took another, slow step towards her, almost coming face to face.
His voice dropped to almost a whisper, as he looked directly into her eyes.
"What ever I will ask, you will owe me these two favors without question, without anyone ever finding out about them, and until you meet your final death, or have fulfilled them."

Two favors from a Hound were never a bad thing to have, if things ever went south.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:35 pm

"Do I get a chance to think about it? Or is this decision now or never?" she asks, now wanting to ask Veritas, hating this fucking ping ponging around the city trying to get some damn help from people who should give it willingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:45 pm

"The offer stands as soon as you've shown me, what you are made of." He said with a devils grin, and took a step back.
"Young Hound Elle."
With these last words he let his Protean Mask fall, his beast roaring its ancient song unhindered by his trick of the blood, and his eyes becoming twin daggers of fear and lust; a lust for blood.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:50 pm

04-22 16:49:40 Elle rolls 5 dice to Resolve_Comp 4 successes

"I dont have to show you shit," she snarls right back, fearless that night.

"I'll call you if I need you..." she growls, "have some respect for this Young Hound..." she snarls at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Marius was disappointed, but at least she hadn't run in fear. She had control over her beast, and thus passed his first little 'test'.
"Very well. I meant no disrespect." He said, moving aside to let her pass, his face back to his usual calm expression, fingers tucked into his pockets again.
"The offer stands, should you decide to accept."
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:14 pm

"Thanks. I might call you. But I will find a reason to hunt your ass down Hound style if anyone hears about this, understand me? You havent made many friends here, and you're family, but I wont hesitate to find a reason if you fuck things up for me." she says calmly, not trying to threaten, just wanting him to know how important it is to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:23 pm

"That goes without saying. Besides, I am too old to be playing a young game." He said with a smile, his true age glimmering through his eyes.
"You will find your way, Hound Elle, of that I am sure." He made sure to put emphasis on the fact he hadn't called her young this time, then started walking towards his bike.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thanks," she nods, checking her phone and hopping back in her truck to go to Scotts' place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down