Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace Empty The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Ace sits working on 'The Beast', greasing a chain etc. He has txt'd his boys, wanting to have a meeting about security and the haven and cash, Ace really not wanting to go back to his hacking job to pay for shit for the Haven.

He looks up, thinking he hears one of the m arrive home.

Back to top Go down

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace Empty Re: The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Jill's engine roars as Johann arrives, losing no time in going down to where Ace is, walking in with a curious look on his face "Sup Ace?
What did ya wanted to talk about?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:37 pm

Bout the Haven, makin' our coterie official, that kind of shit... You seen Reed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:41 pm

"Haven't seein' him" Johann shrungs slightly, looking at the bike Ace is working on, more to distract himself with whatever is at hand than anything else really...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 pm

So how are you settling into the city man? Getting enough to eat? he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Johann can't help but laugh a bit "Yeah... it ain't like huntin' is that hard anyways...
But I don't have to tell you that.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:00 pm

He laughs.

Need me to help you with anything on Jill or is she doin' good? he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:06 pm

"Doin' great since ya worked on her...
Just hopin' to scrap up some cash and get her some upgradin'
" The Bruja answered with a sense of determination and maybe even excitement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:13 pm

That'd be good. We need cash for this place... With three of us livin' here we gotta ramp up security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Johann nods in agreement, seeing Ace as a point, last time they all went out some guy had being tailing them, so it would be wise to up their security in any way posible, then again he wasn't sure how to go about doing that "Sounds like a plan...
But we'll need either money or the gear and materials for that
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:54 pm

I just did a new alarm system, but that just rings our cellphones if someone breaks in. It'd be nice to have a couple ghouls be our day gaurds...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 am

"Well we don't really got THAT much space, but I think we could always get a ghoul or two in the spare room, maybe a dog... I always wanted one growin' up ya know?" Johann comented rather fondly, laughing slightly as his own idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:56 am

"Dont you gangrels make hell hounds? That could be cool...But it would hate the rest of us. We dont have any cool animal powers like you, he laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 am

The Bruja laughed slightly, nodding gently before looking around, almost as if measuring up the place, for a second, wondering about something, just to finally add "Well, we could get a human ghoul..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:23 am

Yeah...Guessin' you didnt ride in with saddlebags full of money huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:27 am

A sigh escaped Johann's lips, scratching the back of his head before admitting "I was never the type to worry about money I guess..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:31 am

Reed arrives from the warehouse, signaling the garage to open as he parks his bike, turning off his engine. The hot engine giving off steam as the cool night air caress the surface. Reed hop off his bike with ease, "I've just seen the text, there a prob?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:35 am

No prob, just a coterie meeting, how's your ride? he gestures to the bike.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 am

"Ah -- Beside the scratches on one side, it's fine - ready to tear up the road." he replied with a slight shrug. "A meeting, sure - what's up? I was calling for one the other night - but the new lick business came up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:54 am

Yeah sorry about that, I assume he's still in that room? Ace snorts.

Just talkin' about how we need to up the security, make the coterie official.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:06 am

"Ah, yeah.. we'll need to contact the Seneschal and deliver him to her." He replied with another casual shrug. "That'll be the second that I'll be delivering or we - if we go together and have the Seneschal acknowledge us as a Coterie."

"
Cool, so any thoughts with the name?" He asked as he pulled a couple of bills from his wallet - ten fifty bills, "Anyways, I have about five hundred - that'll be enough for the security? Still, it would be nice if I could tap into my decease sire's assets - she was loaded when she was still among us - I suppose a prerequiste to be an Invictus."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:40 am

"Well... commin' to think of it, doubt the guy has a great credit but it might be worth something" Johann seemed to remember then, digging through his pocket to find a credit card at the name of some Alexander Sheridan...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:37 am

Ace raises a brow.

Well I want us to all decide on things we think the haven should have, thats real generous of you Reed.

Ace eyes the credit card. You crack me up J...

Well, thought Wrench was gonna join us, but for now we can just be Three. Easy to remember at least yeah? he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:44 am

The Gangrel scratched the back of his head slightly embarrazed still before commenting "Well... I'm not really big on security, my idea of it was 'sink in the soil' till a few months ago, but I think you got the idea right Ace, maybe some alarms, some cameras? Motion detectors?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:47 am

Well weve got alarms that buzz our cell phones. I was thinkin' a new front door and a new garage door that are a little harder to get through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:52 am

"Like that... sounds simpler" Johann muttered quietly before looking around, wondering what else could be added "Maybe some barbwire other low price improvements?
Barbwire here and there, some broken glass for the roof and stuff like that?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:55 am

Yeah, that could work... What do you think Reed? Ace asks, looking at his pal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:27 am

"Well.. it depends on what we want to keep out - mortal or supernatural? For mortal, I believe we have to invest on security to keep them away - but I don't see anything that worth stealing except for Ace's computers and our bikes." He answered as he glance around the place.

"
Anyways - I'll keep the outside the same - it doesn't look it house anything or has anything worth stealing, the lone road makes this place like an island. But I'll secure the locks and stuff - these keypads and stuff can always be broken - so we should have some manual lock for just in case situation." He paused for a moment, "The cameras should be place here - here - and here." He pointed to the possible locations. "It should cover the warehouse adequately."

"
Of course, most of my information about current security is probably outdated, so I don't know what else can be done for security - I mean the main idea is not that to build a system can't be broken, rather, it's a system that will make thieves think twice from even trying - cause we all know that a thief wants a quick steal. But, I do think we should make more effort to keep our room hidden and protected."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Well... We could always work on building more rooms underneath... And make the rooms up here rooms for ghouls?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:45 pm

"Hey, we can always make an escape route as well.. or have another hidden haven for emergency.. or something. But, I suppose I'm getting ahead of myself - yeah, we should make some investment of having this place seen as a place where people like and not vampires.

And I do thing we should start making a domain and sort - a place we can get easy feeding and some money while we're at it. A club? Or something.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm

Yeah... The druggie blood dolls are getting a little old...

For quick money I can start writing viruses again, or hacking... Whatever gets us some cash.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:10 pm

"I like the domain idea, to get a proper territory, and maybe even start our own party place..." Johann seemed to think for a second before looking at Ace, smiling slightly, still not completely beaming "...or we could start ourselves a band again, keep to small gigs and maybe working for other kindred too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:12 pm

Well you guys both know I have been wanting to get the band going again. We could easily rent out another warehouse and make it a fucking Kindred punk rock Haven... I can cover the first couple months lease after a couple weeks of hacking and making viruses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Johann laughed almost beaming, nodding in agreement "I'll see what I can get myself then...
Working on making this part of town into our domain will require some patrolling first
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:03 pm

That would be awesome J, be careful... he comments with a nudge of his elbow, not wanting his buddy to get in trouble.

Reed? What do you think man>?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:14 pm

"Well then, our first goal would be having the Prince acknowledge our domain - so.. we'll need to get control of surrounding lands. So... that will mean we'll have to perform some type of great service. Perhaps - finding out about those plant attack on our fellow kindred - if those guys haven't been found - and bring them before the Prince or wiping them out ourselves." He said, "Second, we'll need a marker of our coterie to let the others - that this is our domain. Third, we'll need to build our influence in the Kine community - so perhaps this month we'll work on getting allies and contacts with different group?"

Reed walked over to a nearby table and hopped on.

"
A band would be nice - but I was thinking of rock club - where the city amateurs would rock out and pay us for them to play and make a break - make it into a local hotspot. The place to be on weekend nights.

So instead of looking and hunting the Kine - have the Kine come to us - perhaps having that new warehouse turned into a Club would be great. And think it would be mutual beneficial for us - because you'll be able to jam it out as well. A weekly battle of the Band event?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:24 pm

Yeah those guys are long gone...But there's always weird shit going on.

Hell yeah, lets start the other ware house first. We can reap the rewards of having a club, we'll need to get a couple trustworthy ghouls to get the liquor licenses and shit like that. This will be very very fun...

Ace grins wickedly.

Can we call the club Blood Doll's?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Johann's eyes almost seemed to glow in predatory desire as he heard his friends ideas, the perfect balance between rock and conflic, between predation and music if such a thing could ever be posible, a big smile on his lips as he nodded "I'm all in...
Who wouldn't like a domain like that? The only thing I'm not sure about is that plant attack...
What was that about?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Lets work on the club first before the domain, you guys can make a good name for yourself here, and we can at least get hunting rights to the area if not a domain in a while.

Yeah it was some weird thing... Plants sprouting out of people, but they're dead now... THe prince announced it at court, he just didnt say that it involved the plants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:54 pm

"Yeah.. but did that also mean those that cause the attack in the first place?" Reed said, "Anyways, I agree, we should focus on getting feeding rights and turning that new warehouse into a club."

"
For names? High Nine? Track storm?.. I dunno - I'm never good with names."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Ace nods, I'm pretty sure they got the whole group."

"Hmmm. Blood Doll's, Blood Haus, I dunno, I'm too morbid," he laughs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:14 pm

Johann gently brushes his chin as if considering something, slightly weirded out of that plant thing, sounded like a fucking horror movie, then again, they were Vampire's trying to get a club to feed on, so yeah, horror...

ASce's names got a smile to his lips, talking about making sure Kindred knew what they were talking about, but he was right, too morbid, it had to be something catchy, something like luck or games, even if they weren't about to let people gamble, at least not openly, in there, battle of bands seemed like comptetition enough, still he wanted something other Kindred might recognice...

"How about 'Pocket Aces'?" Johann laughed slightly as he let the pun go, he liked it made it sound kinda secret and a guarrantee win "You know, like in Pocker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm

"You mean - Ace in the Hole?" Reed asked, "So.. Red Dog?" Since Red Dog was another slang for Acey-deucey style of poke game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:29 pm

"Red Dog?" Johann seemed to slightly confuced "Where did THAT came from?
And I don't know, 'Ace In The Hole' sounds dirty... maybe its just me tho
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Ace nearly rolls with laughter, very much amused by his coterie mates.

Red Dog sounds pretty fucking awesome I must say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Johann laughs a bit and nods "So we got a name then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:43 pm

"What do you say Reed, Red Dog?" Ace grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Reed smiles "Red Dog is another term for Acey-Deucey style of game play. But yeah - Red Dog sounds fine to me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:25 pm

You thought of it buddy, I think that means your name goes on the title, he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"Mmm, Reed's Red Dog, I like the sound of that." He commented with a chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next