Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm

It sounds fucking AWESOME buddy.

So we need to decide on what to look for in ghouls...

Back to top Go down

The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warehouse - Reed/Johann/Ace

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:48 pm

"Hmm.... well - appearance does not matter, we need someone that will follow our rules, have some street smarts, and have good taste in music. Since I'm pretty sure the Ghoul will be scouting the local band for the first gigs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, we might need another ghoul that has managerial experience and a good track record to handle the licenses and taxes and shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 pm

"Yeah.. the last thing we need is a ghoul that is into embezzling or something of the sort - everything has to be on record and spotless. We don't need people poking around our business - and we'll need to make sure of any law that are in effect - we don't want any attend with the authority except that we're just a popular night club.

So two ghouls? One for the music side of the business and the other for the daily routine - all the paperwork and accounting? I suppose that will be fine since I see the club having staff of ten or more employees. But, I'll believe that will be enough for our purpose.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm

We can always add more...

Okay.. So our jobs.

I will make our logo on the computer and start emailing teasers to everyone, I can easily hack out email addresses. I can sell some viruses or see what I got stashed in the bank, or at least help the druggies empty their pockets and then I'll lease the place.

Reed, Johann?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:02 am

"Ace, see if you can use the computer to obtain the liquior license as well as any other permits we'll need. I think we'll need to pull up a budget of what'll the club will need. As for my job - I'll check into some old contacts and see if I can obtain any of my sire's assets and investments.

Hey, ace - you have all the information and contact updated in the cellphone, right? Cause I was thinking of contacting Shadow or Karsh about obtaining feeding rights - although - I'm pretty sure I'll have to meet with Freddricks on that notion.

Yeah, it'll be a good idea if we have a mark to let the other know that we control the surrounding area - I'll probably have to be bold and ask for a domain - which it won't come cheap
."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:05 am

I dunno man, why dont we just work on the ware house first, I dont want the Prince to fuck you up for being bold. Who knows what he would think of that idea, and I'd hate to lose you..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:18 am

"I'll not one to stick my neck out too much - it'll be more what payment or service would have to be made to obtain a domain - but I'm not expecting to get it. Although, I do want to know if the area we were putting the club is under the domain of another kindred, I don't want to find out that we've been poaching - so I suppose that be another job to see if anyone is claiming the area we want.

I suppose me and Johann would need information on the Kindred signatures - if they have it or otherwise - I'll just have to meet the Prince for the feeding rights.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:21 am

Sounds bitchin, you certainly are better at talking to people than me man so more power to you. he grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:58 am

"I suppose I should call Karsh and have him setup an appointment with the Prince - but I'll do it once I'm prepare - I don't want to waste the Prince's time with stuff I should know by now. So, I'll probably investigate the area and see if I can spot any Kindred sign and stuff."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:59 am

Awesome, if there's anythign the computers can help with just let me know buddy. Ace smiles, happy with how well they are working together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:04 am

"Probably the location of the where the club is going to be - it would probably give us a starting point. And perhaps some marker of the local Kindred, if you have it." Reed leaning his back to the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:10 am

Ace hops up from the couch, heading to his computer and showing them a google earth of the Warehouse just across the road, that has been vacant for years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 am

Reed glance over Ace's shoulder to take a look at the direction of the place, "Well.. that'll be simple enough." He pulls out a map of the city out of his jacket pocket and drew an outline of what could be the basic outline of their domain - their current warehouse enclosed in the domain with the other warehouse. "Hmm.. would that be suffice?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 am

Yeah... But do you think it might be better to have that one? Its like 5 warehouses down a little closer to a main street... People might see us coming and going from there to here and figure out where our haven is... he says, designing a logo for them while he shows Reed teh map.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:45 am

Reed frown for a moment, thinking on the new shape for their domain, one that would enclose both the club and their haven as well as have some leg room. He redesigned it to as a small block going from the highway to the waterfront acting as a natural boundary. "I believe this should do it. There are a couple of residence nearby and with the other warehouses should keep our own hidden - it should be ideal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:14 am

I knew I kept you for a reason Reed, Ace grins widely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:20 am

Johann listened atentively as his friends interchanged ideas, liking more and more how things seemed to be looking up already, getting the domain in good shape, finding an ideal place and a good name for the club, so far it all was working quite all right, even if Reed was gonna risk it by talking to the Prince...

"Sounds like a plan...
Anything I should be doing?
"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 am

You my friend, need to prowl around, and look awesome, and tell people about the new club, girls love you, tell 'em whats goin' on... Find some girls who wanna dance in cages or on poles while bands are playin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:35 am

"That I think I can manage..." The Gangrel smiled broadly, recalling some girls he might find useful, at least enough to help him 'spread the word far and whide' that on itself could be enough "What about patrolling the neiborhood?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:36 am

You can totally do that too, we'll set up the push to talk on the cell phones and it will be like walkie talkies...Should be awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:39 am

Johann looked at the phone for a few seconds, smiling to himself before looking a Ace "So awesome"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:51 am

Reed stretches, "Well, then if we got the plan - I suppose I should do a quick check on the area to see if there is any markers.. probably take some pictures and see if you can tell me if they're kindred or not. Afterward, I'll be heading to the Grindhouse and speaking to Karsh to make an appointment with Freddrick. Anyways, Johann - that can also be a thing to do as well as look up graffiti to see if they're kindred or not. We'll turn in to Ace here and continue with out respected job."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 am

Yep... Sounds good guys. 1 2 3 Break! he laughs, ruffling his mohawk with a hand.

Okay, to work.
Ace says as he turns back to his massive bank of computers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 am

"Sweet then, let me take care of the inmediate territory, you take care of the details" Nodding the young Gangrel agreed before walking out and taking his bike for a quick ride around their hopefully future 'domain'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:43 am

Ace nods to both of them and then turns back to the computers.

Wonder if Zen would wanna get in on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 am

Reed took the opportunity to make a couple of calls before heading out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2