Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen

Go down

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen Empty Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:18 pm

Ace starts his bike, his backpack containing Icarus's lap top.

Zen? You wanna take the bike?" he asks, confused as to why she isnt speaking to him about things, nervous that she is pissed or worse.

Back to top Go down

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen Empty Re: Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:47 am

Zen shakes her head. "I think it might be best if I follow you in my car. We may find his mainframe and might have to take it back to your place. We'll have to have something to transport it in."

She fishes her keys out of her purse and moves toward her car.

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen Empty Re: Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:49 am

He nods, tugging her by her hand to pull her close for a second if she lets him.

"I'm so glad you are okay..." he breathes, meeting her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:00 am

Zen kisses him deeply, and then pulls back smiling. "I am glad you are safe as well. I am just stunned abouyt Icarus. He was a friend and I miss him."

Icarus' Apartment Attn: Ace and Zen Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:29 am

"God I miss him too Z... So fucking much, but, we can help fix this, find out whatever we can..." he nods, kissing her one more time, deep and adoring, before hopping on his bike to follow her car.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:48 am

Zen gets in her car and drives back to Icarus' appartment. When they get there they find the place trashed, just like Miss Scotts did.

((Need Wits + Composure from Ace please))
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 am

Ace follows her up, looking around.

04-11 01:56:02 Ace rolls 7 dice to Wits+Comp 4 successes
6,5,10,9,7, 10,7,9,7

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

It does not take long for Ace to notice that the entire appartment has been ransacked. All of the electronic equipment that was once here has been smashed to pieces. He cannot seem to find anything that might be salvagable, or good for any kind of use other then a paper weight.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:23 am

"Fuck. Zen...Look at this place... I mean... They knew...They knew exactly what he was, its destroyed... Do you think maybe we can try and extract the hard drive from his lap top? Or... Hell, I dont know... Something?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Zen shakes her head, looking at the remains of Icarus' appartment. "I don't think there is enough of a hard drive left to even find. This place has been shredded. What could have done this?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:56 pm

"Well we have some pieces of his laptop, we could try to re-solder the chips onto a new board and see if anything is uncorrupted... Hell.. I dont know, something really fucking strong." he sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:08 pm

Zen shakes her head. "I don't think that's going to work Ace. I think we've just lost whatever it was he had here. Even the security system is fragged. I don't know. Maybe we should just concentrate on your database and mine and see what we can compile from what we have already learned."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:10 pm

He sighs, knowing he was grasping at straws, just wanting something to remember him by.

"Okay....okay if there's really nothing..." he murmurs, looking hard one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Ace finds a bunch of scraps, but nothing salvagable. All of the electronics seem to have been ripped apart and ruined to make sure they would be useless. Whoever did this seems to have known what they were doing.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

"Alright...Zen...lets go to the Haven...will you stay a couple nights? Until this calms down?" he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Zen nods with a smile. "Yeah, I don't think anyone should be alone right now. And I would rather stay there anyway. I don't think my appartment will be very safe."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:28 pm

"Do we need to pick your computers and stuff up?" he asks, wanting to get out of this wasteland.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Zen shakes her head. "No, I have my laptop and that is pretty much all I will need. I can access my database from it just fine."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:36 pm

"Alright...Lets go then. We have room for your car to park inside the warehouse," he sighs, leaving the carnage of the room behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down