Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Empty Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet)

Post by jmiland1 Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Martin tried to think back to his first night here, with Ace and Zachary. This was the right hotel, wasn't it? He was... pretty sure. Entering the lobby he gained a bit more confidence, certain this was the place. Now he just needed to remember the room number... 302, he thought. Guess he would find out when he got up there. He crossed to the elevator and pressed the 'up' button.

((I'll wait before going up in case anyone else wants to join))
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Empty Re: Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus was surprised to already see one of them milling about the lobby of his Haven. Well lets see how long it takes somebody to come up and see whats going on.

Back to top Go down

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Empty Re: Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:05 pm

Realizing that Icarus probably was juggling a lot, Asa decided to head over to the Sterling. He wouldn't normally just 'drop in', but it had sounded important. Arriving, he saw Martin Carpenter and noticed the elevator button was lit.

"Mr. Carpenter," he said with a smile and nod, and exchanged greetings.

As the elevator arrived, they boarded and went to knock on Icarus' door.

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Charles left Mandy's home priestly telling the guards that he would be back latter.

he made his way quickly to the sterling when he got there the doors on the elevator were just about to close when Charles sprinted and just barely made it.

when he entered he noticed the the two men in the elevator with him he recognized them from the Invcitus meeting.

"good evening Mr. Carpenter, Mr.Clarke." he turns to both of them as he straights his suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:27 am

"Mr. Black," Martin says, and that is all until they get to room 302 and knock on Icarus' door.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:45 am

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus opens the door and looks to see the three men standing thier and then back into his small room, he shrugs and motions them inside. Then he limps heavily on his cane back to his overly large Ez-Chair he slowly drops into it and his bum leg is ben awakardly out into the path and he does not seem to notice as he picks up his lap-top

Evening gentlemen what do I owe this mass meeting?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:32 am

Zen arrived at Icarus' door later then she'd hoped. She had gotten a little too caught up in helping Ace start his database up again and had to rush to get here. She didn't know what it was Icarus needed but it had sounded important. Ace said he was right behind her, but he may have had to make a few stops along the way. She stood in the empty hallway and knocked on Icarus' door.

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Zenbanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:35 am

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus Sighed....then started to type again before any could answer his first question

Could someone get the door for me.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:00 am

Asa nodded, and went to open door. Seeing the young woman standing there, he gave her a pleasant smile. "Hello, may I help you?"

No Predator... but Icarus is the Mekhet Priscus...

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:37 am

Zen quirks an eyebrow and gave Asa a once over, then smiles broadly. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you can help me with something." Her face then returns to it's serious expression. "I'm Zen, I believe Icarus is expecting me."

She holds up her phone. "I got a text from him earlier."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:42 am

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Craning his neck to see around the door Icarus mostions Zen in and waits for everyone to introduce themselves before he starts

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:12 pm

Zen walks past Asa into the room and takes a seat. She waves and smiles. "Evening everyone. I'm Zen, nice to meet you all."

Didn't realize we had this many Mekhet in this city. Wow.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:37 pm

Arnold arrives at the location somewhat early, but he waits across the street until he sees people start entering at which time he crosses the street. Seeing Zen enter the room, he quickly walks up and intercepts the closing door with a size 19 shoe. He speaks as he lumbers into the room. His voice is a surprisingly smooth baritone given his horrible appearance.

"I received a message calling for members of the Invictus.."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:44 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Not knowing this beast Icarus attempts to stand as fast as his one good leg would let him while pulling the cane up as if it were a sword. He looked to the man and waited for more...this was one of the few the mirrored his size but alas his body had not betrayed him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:49 pm

Arnold puts both hands up, palms out, facing Icarus. A show of peace.

"Please... My name is Mister Arnold Culler. I'm the former Archon of Jackson Mississippi, and I've come to Sacramento because after what happened in that city I've been left to reconsider my actions. I am here at your service."

He closes his one hand into a fist, places it over his heart, and bows his head. A show of respect.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Asa smile turned to a playful grin at the pretty girls words, but his response was interrupted by the entry of a behemoth. As Icarus stood, the room almost seemed to shrink with the two of them.

"Archon of Jackson, you may have been, Mr. Culler," Asa said tersely, "and if so, you should know better. If you force your way into another Kindred's home again, you'll be the Wall Ornament of Sacramento."

Asa stared up at the man, impassive. As large as the man was, and him being a former Hound, it was probably going to be impossible to follow through on the threat alone. Still, he was a Deputy, and didn't take that lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Ace pounds the pavement to get there fast, then takes the stairs instead of the slow elevator.

He knocks softly on the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:36 pm

Arnold nods to Asa, the bulging muscles of his neck twitching strangely.

"My most sincere apologies if my entrance was seen as forceful. I always have been a little presuming in my actions and I saw an open door. Be assured that I will not forget myself again, as I wouldn't seek to call down the wrath of Sacramento's authorities."
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:53 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Icarus takes his seat and starts to type

Please invite him in Mr. Clarke, and you too Ace come in. Now close the door were busy enough in here. This is an odd assortment of people but we are both Friends and Family in here. I have asked you all here to let you know that His Majesty has called an Emergency Court to be held at the Grindhouse Saturday night. ALL will attend or the Sheriff and the Hounds will be put on the case. And if enough don't show I am sure others will be drafted to help bring the interlopers in. Spread this word to your other Friends and Family members, or even Coterie mates. Are thier any other questions?

His typing ceases and the electronic voice stops issuing from the speakers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:00 pm

Ace smiles widely at Zen when he walks in, but stays quiet, not wanting to do anything that might be considered rude.

He nods at Icarus' command.

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:15 pm

Martin feels absolutely dwarfed between Icarus and Arnold. It's starting to get a little claustrophobic in here. The Beast is raging, wanting to flee and gnash its teeth, but Martin holds it in. There would be no quicker way to get himself turned to ash.
He listens to Icarus, and shakes his head. "No questions, sir," he says quietly.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Asa nods at Arnold, glad that there wouldn't be a scene. After he and Ace enter, he listens to Icarus.

That's mildly disappointing. Sounds as if he got the same notice I got. If there were more, as in why, I'm sure he would have said something.

Shaking his head at Icarus' question, he took a moment to look at the odd assortment of people. Apparently Icarus had called the Shadows and the Invictus. If that were the case, then the Order heads got the same notice, and knew just as little.

What would the Prince call a mandatory Court for, that no one knows anything about? Unless the Seneschal and Primogen know, of course. Karsh too, no doubt. Interesting.

Asa waited to see if any of the others had questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:42 pm

Taking a place against a wall, Arnold seems relieved that things seemed to have focused away from him. He listens carefully to what Icarus has to say, merely nodding his head. He had no questions. He would be at that meeting, ready to help in any way he could. He felt it was necessary to cement himself in Sacramento as soon as he could.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm

the small room felt crowded and slightly scared as people poured into the small room there defiantly some powerful vampires in the room. when Icarus asks if there are any questions Charles says "I have no questions am Alder Baron Judex Icarus. you wish us to attend Court and we will be there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:38 pm

"Perhaps the Prince will publicly share the disposition of Prefect Marcus," Asa offered to Icarus. "We were successful in concluding the Bloodhunt, and the Sheriff delivered him to the Seneschal."

He had heard there had been a 'Judgment Night' before his return to the city; would this be similar?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:18 pm

Zen watches everyone squeeze into the room and tries not to smile. She doubts Icarus expected this many people to come to his door all at once. But, maybe it was for the best anyway.

She stands and bows to her Priscus.

"Thank you for the information Priscus. I will pass it along to those I know. If there is nothing else, I will leave your hospitality to others."

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:22 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

The typing continued now that most had, had the chance to speak

Ace, Zen if you two could wait outside for a moment while I talk with the Invictus I would have words with you before you leave for the night

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:27 pm

Ace nods, grinning at Zen and opening the door for her so she can go out first.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:04 pm

Zen nods. "No problem."

She walks out the door to wait in the hall with Ace.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:17 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Once the door colses the typing begins

Priscus Clarke I have a job for Invictus and I need you to spearhead this. I have a feeling I know what is going on at this emergency court, as I am sure you do as well. I have made a deal with somebody and I need you to go and pick him up. Keep him silent and ignorant of everything up and until the destruction of the criminal. For you and whomever does this will be greatly rewarded within our Covenant. Do you accept this charge Mister Asa Clarke?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Asa briefly considered Icarus words before nodding. "Of course Alder Baron Judex Icarus. I am glad to be of service."

Back to top Go down

Post by jmiland1 Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:46 am

Damn. There was no way for Martin to read between the lines here, as he didn't know most of the players in the city. Who was being picked up? Clearly the criminal was the Carthian prefect, but who would need to be kept ignorant of his execution? He surreptitiously looked to the other Invictus, seeing if he could catch some sort of reaction off of them; it was telling that the Judex would choose to proffer such information with the lower-ranked of the Covenant there.
jmiland1
jmiland1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:34 am

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

The typing continuies as the Ventrue Priscus agreed to the task

I need you to go and Pick up Detective Sergeant Joseph O'Connel Keep him ignoratnt of everything up to whatever the Prince decrees the finale judgement and if it is as many of us suspect and finale death is to happen, he has been promised to watch this......but we do not need him to know of anything else of our business. I ask you the Priscus of the Ventrue for your known for being able to temper the minds of mortals.

Picking up an envelope and handing it to the priscus

That should have everything you need to find him at most all times, including his girlfriends schedule.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:36 am

Asa took the envelope, barely concealing his surprise at the request.

Well, this will be interesting. Take a Kine to a Final Death, keep him from noticing anything is out of the ordinary, and do it all without a Breach. It would be easiest to just Ghoul the sod, but since Icarus has promised him this, that wouldn't be very polite. Tricky. Wonder what Elle's doing?

"It will be done," Asa said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:01 pm

So Zen... You wanna come over and hang out again soon? Ace asks, feeling like a dork even as he says it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:21 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Typing once a gain a small smile playing across his lips

I thank you for helping in this. I am sure the Ventrue have ways to make this happen so it won't get out of hand. I would advise all of you to let any allies you know about Saturday, this will be an event and His Majesty is not pleased. Please send Zen and Ace in on your way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:26 pm

Ace stops talking as the other visitors start filing out, he heads back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:34 pm

Asa gives Icarus a short bow before he leaves, and approaches Zen and Ace outside. "He's ready to see you now," he lets them know. "It was nice to meet you both."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:02 pm

Nice to meet you too, Ace replies, nodding.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:05 pm

Zen smiles at Asa. "It was very nice meeting you too. I am sure it will happen again."

She slips past him back into the appartment. "Yes Ace, I would love to. Just have to get some stuff straightened out first." She says as she retakes her seat.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

As the two of them come back in he watches the others leave

Tonight is going to be busy I need one of you to stay and help with the ebb and flow tonight. Who is Volunteering

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I can stay, you dont want both of us to? he asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:47 pm

Zen shrugs. "Ok, Ace stays. What do you need me to do?"

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 pm

~ICARUS~
Obf 2

Typing he looks to them both

No I just need one of you to help with the door, so that means one gets to stay and play conceinerge and the other get's to leave and enjoy thier night. Thank you for voluntering Ace.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm

Zen looks guilty and glances at Ace before turning her attention back to Icarus. She stands and bows.

"Yes Priscus." She turns to leave, but stops in front of Ace and runs her hand through his hair. "Call me tomorrow." She says slyly. Then leaves the appartment.

West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:24 pm

He cant help but lean his head into her hand, wanting more.... badly.

I will.. he manages to get out, instead of HELL YES. He watches her leave, gaze locked on her.

So Master Icarus, is there any special instructions?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:19 pm

Ishani and Eva arrive at Icarus' appartment and knock on the door.

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Does this Priscus have any special titles? she asks.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Ishani shrugs. "Priscus is the only one you need to use."

Call to Action (Attn: Icarus/Invictus/Mekhet) Ishanibanner2
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Premsyl Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Before he leaves with the rest of them Arnold offers another brief apology to Icarus before emerging out into the hall. Lumbering down the hall, past the new arrivals, he moves for the stairs.
Premsyl
Premsyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next