Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts)

Go down

Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts) Empty Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:42 am

Olivette informs Asa, and he excuses himself from Lioni. He meets Ms. Scotts in the lobby and shows her to Nico's office, closing the door.

"Madame Lady Commissioner," Asa asked, "What can I do for you?"

Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts) Asabanner

Back to top Go down

Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts) Empty Re: Clare, office (ATTN: Scotts)

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:49 am

"Mister Clarke, it is good to see you well. With my good friend and mentor Icarus gone, there are few things that need to be resolved. On that list is the head of the covenant." Her voice betrays no emotion, her calm demeanor almost oppressive in its rigidity.
"Now Mr. Clarke, I have not seen a Kindred's star rise as fast as yours. Perhaps there could be some arrangement we could come to so that I could be one of your supporters, instead of...something else."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:53 am

"I would be agreeable to that," Asa nodded. "Do you have something specific in mind?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:59 am

"Actually no. I was hoping that I might just have a general favor of support from you, in the future, Perhaps when I seek to become a Baroness you might support me on that. Or perhaps something in the mekhet you might persuade others to help me. I don't know. But I will of course speak with you before hand so that the deal is amicable. What say you to that, Mr. Clarke, Priscus of the Esteemed Ventrue?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:09 am

"I find that most agreeable," Asa said. "As well as your thoughtfulness in approaching before the meeting. Shall we?" he asked, making to head back to the meeting room and offering her his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:13 am

"Why thank you Mr. Clarke." She takes his arm. "One last thing. Consider this a gentle reminder. The title Whip replaces other titles of duty. I am no longer a commisioner. Do keep that in mind in properly addressing others." She gives him a perfect 1950s housewife smile. He can clearly see the fangs behind it.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

"So noted," Asa said seriously. "I shall make time in the future to see the Au Pair so that no more mistakes are made."

(( END SCENE ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down