Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts at Midnight

Go down

Thoughts at Midnight Empty Thoughts at Midnight

Post by Fox45 Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:23 am

White Paws wanted to do some thinking outside of the apartment. So he finds a spot in the shadows next to the building, sits down and tries to relax a little. So I'm alpha. It's feels a little weird being in charge of two guys who are older than me. No, think it's just like when you had that job as a lifeguard you told lots of people what to do then. But that was different. That was telling idiots not to run and not to do back flips off the diving board. So just apply that knowledge to this situation. Yeah I should totally tell Rifle-Breaker to not do a back flip and tell Ciaphas that he shouldn't be running cause he might hit his head and have to go to the hospital. Well, then maybe this alpha thing should be about what you want to do. You want what's best for your pack, now it's just about how you want to do it. White Paws lets out a sigh. Sometimes I think too much. This has been one of those times. Yeah you need to think smarter not harder and all that bullshit honeycomb cubicle office worker type shit. White Paws closes his eyes and takes a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth. With that he opens his eyes and looks up at the sky. Not to look at the moon but to look at the stars. Can't see too many of them, I guess it just comes with city life. Just like responsibility comes with being an alpha. Now done with his thinking White Paws goes back inside the apartment.
Fox45
Fox45

Back to top Go down