Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midnight Mass

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Midnight Mass Empty Midnight Mass

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 9:42 am

Sabina goes to the doors of the church and opens them she looks out into the night realizing its beauty for the first time in a while she was a little nervous about this evening she had not given a midnight mass in a while sure she had attended a lot but she had not actually stood and given it in a long time.

After opening the doors Sabina turns and walks back to the alter and begins to make preparations for the evening while she waits for the flock to arrive.

Last edited by Sweets on Thu May 14, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Midnight Mass Empty Re: Midnight Mass

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:08 pm

Auvrey made his way in, arriving early, and sat. He watched the Bishop make her preparations, and hoped many would attend her words. Which of the city's Kindred would show? Of those, how many would be looking for fleeting comfort in uncertain times, and how many were devout?

He had seen many turn their backs once they discovered religion did not provide the answers they were looking for. That many times, it illuminated the fact that they were looking for the wrong things to begin with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Eva arrives, solemn and lovely as usual, wearing dark pants and a houndstooth patterned pea coat.

She finds a seat, having not felt the need for religion in a long time... But finding that tonight she could use some support and reacquaint herself with the Lancea.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCK Sat May 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Benton's bike shifted from a challenging roar to a cautious growl as he approached All Hallow's church. He'd been in the city for a while, getting his bearings, and this would be his first Mass; a time for prayer and reflection, yes, but also time to observe the faith of Sacramento's Kindred.

Black, an imposing figure in his black leathers and denim accented by the steel cross hanging from his neck and the priest's collar at his throat, dismounted his chopper and entered the church, genuflected before the crucifix and took a seat.
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 pm

Sigmund was sitting in one of the stained glass windows of the church, dressed in his best vest and tie combo, his eyes glancing across each of the newcomers as they walked into the church.

He was curious to see just how many of Sacramento's Kindred bothered with religion these days.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sun May 03, 2009 12:48 am

Mrs. Scotts entered; she had done good in the Spear's name. And while it was not as comforting a religion as her native Calvanism, it was still something.

She noticed Mr. Feiran, and motioned as if to sit next to him.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 1:46 pm

Auvrey nodded, and smiled at the woman. Quietly, he quoted, "'How doth the city sit solitary, that was full of people!'"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Eva sees Mrs. Scotts and waves gently before staring at her feet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Eva suddenly looks at the time on her phone, her jittering having gotten worse moment by moment at being in such a public place as a church, she rises, glances apologetically around and heads out, something making her panicky, she heads away to drown herself in art.

At least the bishop hadn't started yet...

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 04, 2009 4:31 pm

"You must forgive me, Mr. Feiran, my theological skills are quite weak. Which book is that from?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm

"I'm not one hundred percent sure," Auvrey replied with a straight face, "But I believe it's from The Tao of Pooh."

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 04, 2009 6:01 pm

"Somehow I don't see Taoists using the word "doth", but I'll take your word for it." A hint of a smile creeps into Mrs. Scott's face.
"This will be my first mass in a while, I have been a terrible Invictus."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 12:02 am

"Oh?" Auvrey asked. "Are you only here for political reasons then?"

Asa and Ishani quietly entered, and found a pew near the back to sit in. Although his face was composed and calm, inside, he was still trying to make sense of it all. Intellectually, he knew that he couldn't have pushed the investigations faster, or made the city form pro-tem coteries for protection -- but what good was being Prince if you couldn't even keep your friends alive?

Perhaps the Bishop's words would help him make sense of the madness; more importantly, perhaps her God would listen to his prayer, and watch over the Sheriff that patrolled the streets to keep others safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 8:50 am

Rahyna and Shadow arrived at mass arm in arm they found a seat near the middle of the church and sat chatting back and forth while they waited on the sermon to begin.

*********************************************************************************************************
Cassie didn't really want to go to mass but she figured she would go with Bella to get to know her a little better they arrived and walked to the very front ot the church and sat to await the sermon.

*********************************************************************************************************

((I will be posting mass around 6pm EST tonight.))

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Tue May 05, 2009 11:19 am

"Yes and no. As an Invictus, everything I do will be seen as political, so why fight it? But no, I am here because I am in need of spiritual guidance, and the Lancea Sanctum is my belief of choice."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Sabina steps to the alter and looks out at the congregation gathered she clears her throat more for herself then to get anyone’s attention and begins mass by reciting the Monachal Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of
Heaven and Earth.

I believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, who was
conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit and born
of the Virgin Mary to redeem Man from Sin
through his death and resurrection.

I believe that Longinus, by piercing the Savior’s
side as he hung from the Cross, did reveal the
divinity of Christ through fulfillment of the
prophecies and that, while Longinus was rightly
Damned for his blasphemy, his damnation was
itself part of God’s Holy Plan.

I believe that those so Damned are the agents
of God’s will, chosen to receive the Embrace that
we may test the faithful and reveal the divinity
within each of them.

I believe that for my sins I am damned to Hell
and yet through damnation I may find my purpose
in God’s Holy Plan.

Once the Creed has been recited Sabina looks around those gathered once more and begins to speak clearly her words carrying throughout the room.

The time has come for the Sanctified and the Kindred society as a hole to show the flock the way back to the lords hand God has shown us the error of our ways by sending a beast in among us to remind us of work that has been left undone. We need to take this time to show others that by God's grace have we been chosen to take up arms, that we will be willing to fight alongside the city and that our presence is worth more than comfort and safe haven to those that reside here. God has blessed us with his faith and the knowledge that we are here for a purpose. That purpose may change through the centuries but one thing remains constant and it is that we exist to add balance to life we are the things that all kine fear, we are the things that bring them back to the hand of God, we are the reason they lock their doors at night and it has been such for many years. These were our main concerns but now it seems that God is telling us we need to reach our hand of faith out to those within our own society as well. We are being tested; God is testing to see if our faith will be shaken. Well I am here to say that it will not but instead it will be strengthened as it has been in the past when God has sent us adversity to overcome. We have always risen above it to show our faith to be true.

God has blessed each and every one of us in this room we must now take that blessing and go forth to show our appreciation and bring those who have strayed back to the bosom of the Lord. By showing others the error of their ways we will have a place in the holy plan set forth back when Longinus struck at Jesus as he was nailed to the cross and helpless by that one act did he give us a purpose and a cause any who would defile such a holy being in this way should be damned as we have been damned but in damnation comes realization of that error and the longing to make things right and balanced once more. At this time I ask those that wish to commune with God and Longinus by accepting the offering of this Vitae in it I hope you find faith as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Wed May 06, 2009 10:44 pm

Selene sat in the back row with her attendant at her side and listened to the sermon with a seriousness found only in the heart of the Sanctified. When the Bishop was done, she smiled and waited to see if anyone would want to mingle, or if they would all rush out and consider it a night.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 10:43 am

Asa and Ishani quietly leave. There was still much to be done, and he didn't have the luxury of time.

Auvrey turned back to Scotts again. "Well, if you're here for personal reasons, why speak of your Covenant at all? If you label yourself, isn't appropriate for others to label you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu May 07, 2009 11:16 am

Mrs. Scotts turns back to Auvrey. "Indeed it is, hence why I don't fight it. Others have given me lables of all sorts. And how people label me often reveals more about themselves than about me. So how do you label me Mr. Feiran?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Sabina waits to see who will except communion with God at the pulpet and while she is waiting she looks around the gathered kindred and speaks clearly once more "Any of those who wish to give connfession I will be available after communion." she smiles out at the crowd.

Rahyna sits and listens to the sermon even though she is not that interested in it she attended mass because Shadow had always attended and she felt that she should support her in all ways if she could this seemed a good way to do that. Knowing that Shadow would probably want to give confession Rahyna looked around the church and saw an unfamilure face so she decided to go and greet the person she walks up to Selen and extends her hand to the woman "Hello ma'am I hope this evening finds you well." she puts a smile on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Selene smiles back, reaching her hand out tentatively in search of Rahyna's. Finally finding it, she grasps it firmly and nods. "I am Selene Monroe, very pleased to meet you. I remember your voice from the gallery the other night. Lovely museum you have."

She listens to see if anyone else is going to stand and shakes her head. "It is such a shame to see everyone here and none of them wish to take communion."

Bella, irritated at these people who claim to have faith, stands and makes her way to the pulpit. She takes the offerted cup and drinks of it. Then, genuflects, turns and makes her way back to her seat, waiting to see if anyone will follow her example.

Whole damn city full of heretics. Absolutely fucking astonishing.

Shadow stands, after watching Bella take her seat and the guilt knot in her stomach easing, and makes her way up to the front as well. She takes a drink from the cup, smiles to the Bishop, and then returns to her seat. Rahyna had gone to talk to a woman she did not recognize, so Shadow felt she could go ahead and take communion without any odd looks from her friend. Granted, Rahyna had always come to Mass with her, but Shadow never felt the woman really understood why she did it.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 4:04 pm

"I only have two labels for people, Ms. Scotts," Auvrey replied, carefully watching the movements of people. "Those I can help, and those I cannot."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I will partake of the sacrament." He gave her a wink and a conspiratorial whisper, "Otherwise some might think I were only here for political reasons."

Auvrey made his way to front, and took the cup. "Most Precious Blood," he said softly, paraphrasing the Kine's coummunal prayer, before he drank.

He turned and found an empty pew to sit in, and bowed his head in prayer.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCK Thu May 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Benton rose to receive communion from the Bishop.

As he returned to his seat he reflected on the turnout, Decent crowd. Pretty faithful, I guess. How much is just lip service? Guess i should stick around after and...

The Beast snarled at the thought but he pushed it aside. Tonight, Benton Black would...

mingle.
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:03 pm

Rahyna broadens her smile at Selene "It is a pleasure to meet you Selene my name is Rahyna I am the Seneschal and Daeva Priscus. How long have you been in town I do not believe I saw you at the last court we had." Rahyna looks around at the mention of communion and sees Bella, Shadow, and Auvrey go and partake she shakes her head slightly not fully aware why people have a need to commune with a god that has damned them but it was not her place to question others beliefs so she kept it to herself and turned her attention back to the woman in front of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu May 07, 2009 7:21 pm

She nods, turning her head in the direction of Rahyna's voice. "The Seneschal and Daeva Priscus you say? It seems I have struck gold this evening. I arrived here the night before the gallery. It took a night to get myself settled with Len's help. Then, I went to the gallery and heard about Mass. So, I came. I am Daeva myself, and Sanctified. So, Mass seemed like the next place I needed to be."

Midnight Mass Tn_vanessa-marcil-20070616-271018

Last edited by Frost on Thu May 07, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Thu May 07, 2009 7:25 pm

Sigmund watches the others take communion, and eventually makes his own way up, bowing down before the Bishop and taking it himself. Afterwards, he makes his way across the church, settling down into a seat next to Rahyna.

"Good evening, madam Priscus." He smiles brightly, and inclines his head to the other newcomer.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 7:33 pm

Rahyna looks over at Sigmund "Please no formalities Rahyna is fine." she smiles at Sigmund then turns back to Selene "Well Selene how long are you planning on staying in town?"

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCK Thu May 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Black spots a group congregating over on one side of the church. He can just barely make out the names Rahyna and Selene and that one of them is a Priscus and decides it's as good a time as any to quit eavesdropping walk over and introduce himself to them.

"Hey there, friends. Benton Black. Nice service, huh? 'Course it's my first in Sacramento so I ain't got much to compare it to. How're ya'll finding it?"
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu May 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Selene does not seem startled at the new voices, her hearing enhanced by her utter lack of sight. She smiles at those who have come over and nods in their voices directions.

"Selene Monroe, pleased to meet you both. I am new as well." She turns back to "face" Rahyna. "I was planning to make it home for a number of years actually, if you all are accepting new members of the club that is."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 07, 2009 8:48 pm

"We are Mrs. Monroe indeed we can take care of that now or it can wait if you would prefer to have communion first." Rahyna looks to Benton and smiles "Hello Mr. Black I hope this evening finds you well I am Rahyna seneschal and Daeva Priscus. "she extends her hand to the man.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCK Thu May 07, 2009 10:15 pm

"Pleased to meet you too." Benton replies, shaking the Seneschal's hand in return. "Any night I get to rise and hear the Word of the Lord and do His work is a good one. It's good to see there's some faith in this city. I'm hoping to get settled here as well, looking to carry on my vocation."

He turns to face Selene, "And how about yourself Mrs. Monroe? What is it that calls you to Sacramento?"
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Post by HAKaeverak Thu May 07, 2009 10:24 pm

As Anatoly stepped from the back of his car he surveyed the parking lot. He must have arrived later than he has anticipated, as there were several already departing the scene. If he were upset by this observation it did not show. His eyes trailed over the building's windows before he turned to the woman who had been driving the car, now at his side. With a curt nod he strode off, the smaller woman falling in line a pace behind him with her arms crossed behind her and her chin thrust up.

As he entered he stopped a moment to take in the scene. He quickly spied a discussion being had to one side where greetings were being exchanged. He slowly strode over to the crowd, a man in leathers and a pair of women, a warm smile on his face.
As he stood before them he gave a slight bow and then extended his hand, first to the man and then the women in turn.

Good evening. My name is Anatoly Divoff. I have just arrived in Sacramento, and was instructed to visit here this evening. I am sorry I missed the service.
HAKaeverak
HAKaeverak

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 6:18 pm

Auvrey finished his prayer, and stood. Turning to see if people were mingling, or just leaving, he saw the small crowd gathered, and the new faces. Ms. Scotts seemed lost in thought, and there was his fellow Sanctified, Bella, and the former Prince, Shadow.

Making his way down the aisle, he gave Bella a smile and nod, and came to a stop next to Shadow.

"May I sit?" he asked softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 08, 2009 8:27 pm

Mrs. Scotts continues in prayer.

Help me be that which I desire. Help show me the way to the destiny that you have ordained for me. I am a simple woman, have I been too envious of my neighbor? I have sinned, I have coveted that which was not mine. Forgive me, and help show me the path to penance.

She does not partake of communion, and waits for the bishop to begin offering confessions.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2009 9:08 pm

Rahyna looks around her at all of the new people to the city and smiles well maybe she should just acknowledgments over with for these people. "Well if you are all new to the city we can go ahead and take care of business right now tell me again your names, clans, covenants, and what brings you to Sacramento." she pulls out her trusty phone and waits ,smiling at each of them, so she can input all the info before she acknowledges those present in front of her.

*************************************************************************************************************
Sabina looked around the room to see if anyone else was going to take communion when it looked as though nobody else was coming forward she put the silver chalice back in it's proper place on the alter and spoke to the congregation once more. " May God and Longinus bless the rest of your evening, anyone who is need of confession I will be available the rest of the night." she turns and walks from the alter towards a traditional christian confessional booth and sits on the priests side and waits.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 08, 2009 9:13 pm

Mrs. Scotts heads directly for the confessional and sits down.

"I have sinned. I have been covetous of my betters, and desirous of their holdings. I have done only a little to further God's cause. I deserve punishment for my transgressions."
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 09, 2009 12:13 am

Shadow smiles up at Auvery. "Of course, please." She indicates the spot next to her.

Selene laughs. "All right, Selene Monroe, Daeva, Sanctified. I have come to settle in Sacramento because I like the smell and feel of this city."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 1:06 am

Auvrey sat, looking at Bella several rows in front of them. He needed to be careful. Sitting itself was an unusual act, suddenly feeling a chill along one side of his body. It was like driving, in the winter, with the window rolled down. How... unusual.

"My name is Auvrey," he said, unsure if she remembered him from Court. "I must confess a certain curiosity as to why a person abdicates a Princedom," he added, with a questioning tone and smile.

Last edited by West on Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by FreshCK Sat May 09, 2009 7:23 am

"Benton Black, Sanctified and Savage and damn proud of it. My old mentor led me to believe Sacramento would be a good fit for me. A good place to turn some troubled mortals back on the right path."
FreshCK
FreshCK

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 09, 2009 1:27 pm

Shadow smiles, not really surprised at the question. "The roll did not suit me. I am a Dragon, and the Oaths I have taken dictate that my covenent must always come first. I am also what you would call a submissive personality. Being a Prince is..........something I am not capable of doing."

She is quiet for a little while, then looks at him. "I am curious as to what has brought you to this city. It seems a strange time to come here and settle down." She nods toward the new faces all talking to Rahyna. "Those new ones are in for quite a surprise when they find out how many difficulties we've had in the last few months."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:41 pm

"Maybe we all come for the same things," Auvrey said, resisting the urge to rub his cheek and arm back to warmth.

"A city in difficulty sometimes provides opportunity," he clarified. "Some difficulties provoke change," Auvrey said, turning to look into her the eyes at the last word.

Turning back to the face the front, he continued, "Some of those changes might bring the faithless into the fold, and so I make myself available to assist. A few of the already faithful may also need guidance, as they deal with their personal banes -- the beast, and the blood."

Auvrey turned to face Shadow again, a hint of a smile at his lips, as he stopped speaking. He had said all he could say, and hoped she understood, as he studied her flawless features.

The tip of his nose was simply freezing.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 09, 2009 9:17 pm

Shadow's eyes widened just the slightest and then she chuckled. "Truly, you are an interestinfg creature, Auvrey." She though about how close to him she was and frowned for a moment. Was that gooseflesh on his arm?

"I apologize for the cold. I am a Haunt, and it is something I carry around with me. I can turn it off if you like, but it will require some effort of the flesh." She says with a sly smile.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 11:48 pm

"Please don't apologize," Auvrey said. "I believe in acceptance."

The smile was interesting.

"May I?" he asked, bringing his hand close to her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sat May 09, 2009 11:58 pm

Shadow's eyes become very solum. He had asked before touching her, something she was not used to at all.

She nods, slowly, wondering what to expect from this man who seemed to be a gentleman. However, he was also kindred, which made him a monster by default.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 12:13 am

Auvrey reached out and gently touched her cheek, knowing what to expect, but still surprised at the sensation. The chill spread through his fingers, leeching what little warmth they possessed.

It made him think of touching a casket in an underground mausoleum.

Her eyes, though, were deep. He watched them, and dropped his own eyes to her lips. Tempting, to touch them. Auvrey had seen her, though, at the art gallery with the woman who had been named Seneschal.

Pulling back his hand, he murmured, "Thank you."

"Will you be confessing tonight?" he asked, more to distract himself than anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun May 10, 2009 12:23 am

Shadow watches him, wondering why he felt the need to touch her. She did not understand intimacy at all, in any fashion, having never really known it during her life or Requiem. The curiosity to know burned in her like a small flame in the middle of a snow storm. She stared at him for a long time after he dropped his hand, only hearing his question from a distence.

Finally, she shakes her head slightly, as his question registeres.

"I, uh, probably should yes. But, I am unfamiliar with this new Bishop and........" Her voice trails off.

And now I'm not sure what I would be confessing to. She thinks.

"I don't know yet. What about you?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:12 am

"I don't know the Bishop well, myself," he replied, looking back toward the booth that the Bishop and Ms. Scotts had disappeared into.

"If time permits, I may. I often find myself guilty of the same sins," Auvrey said, with a soft laugh. "If she is busy, though, I won't. Although I could seek haven within the church, I'm sure, I get very... nervous... away from my own haven."

It reminded him that it still needed expanding, so that he could accommodate others, now that he had decided to stay.

"What makes you say you probably should?" he asked, curious. If the meek shall inherit the earth, what happened when they then abdicated it?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun May 10, 2009 1:20 am

Shadow shrugs. "I believe in transcendence through humanity. One of the best ways to stay humane is to confess ones sins. Although, the sins that I commit are not like the ones the Sanctified have to confess. Mine are more in line of the Catholic church then the children of Longinus."

She glances over at Rahyna, talking to all the other kindred and feels suddenly uncomfortable. She needed to talk to Rahyna about this whole love thing. She was unfamiliar with it and wanted to know exactly what it entailed.

She looks at Auvrey and smiles.

Like, does it entail being allowed to love others? She questions. Although, she had never actually been in love and most said kindred could not feel those kinds of emotions anymore. She did not agree with that sentiment though. Look at Asa and Ishani, they seemed to do it just fine.

A stab of jealousy slams into her stomach at that thought and she frowns in anger for a moment. Someone should look at her like that. Didn't she deserve that too? Maybe Rahyna would look at her like that.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:39 am

Auvrey watched her frown, wondering if he had asked too many questions, or if her disagreements with the Lancea Sanctum were that profound.

"My sins sound similar to your own," he said, trying to put her at ease. "Catholicism, as a guideline, is useful; as a doctrine, it has it's quirks."

"Mortification of the flesh, for example, I find interesting," he continued. "When we sin, we are asked to punish the flesh. Why then, when we are devout, we are not instructed to reward the flesh?"

Dear God, why did he say that?

Auvrey turned to glance at the Seneschal, engrossed in conversation with her group.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun May 10, 2009 1:46 am

Shadow raises her eyebrows for a moment and smiles. "Well, Auvrey I must say I never thought about it that way, but you indeed have a point. Why doesn't it work that way?"

Huh, maybe he and I should..........

"Maybe we should go somewhere more, er private to have this discussion? It is not that I do not wish to be here any longer, but I think we may delve into other areas of discussion not suitable for a church?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next