Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum... (Lioni)

Go down

Asylum... (Lioni) Empty Asylum... (Lioni)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:12 pm

Aura arrives at Asylum in an LBD (Little Black Dress). She comes inside and immediately begins looking for her sire, eager to see her, and desperate to talk.

Back to top Go down

Asylum... (Lioni) Empty Re: Asylum... (Lioni)

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Lioni spots her child and walks up to her with a frown. "Aurelle, what do you need child?"

Asylum... (Lioni) Lionibanner
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:41 pm

"Oh! I have been so worried about you, Madame can we talk? I miss you terribly," she smiles her wide bright smile that Lioni would remember from before her torpor, the Aura that she knew and loved before almost back 100% now.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm

Lioni quirks an eyebrow. "How impractical of you. I am just fine, as you can see. Yes, we can talk. Let me get the keys."

She walks over to the bar and flags down Serapjhina. "I need the kets for room eleven please, thank you dear." Seraphina hands her the keys and Lioni leads Aurelle into the back. Unlocking the door, she opens it and allows Aurelle to go through first before following her in and closing the door behind her.

"What is it you are so concerned about, Aurelle?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:56 pm

"I madame... I miss you so much, you are my sire, and I feel it is my place to be at your side, aiding you in any way that I can... I know I am released but please, is there anything? Anything at all that I can do to help you?" she asks, her voice is much stronger than the last time that they spoke, losing that pitiful whispery quality that came with her torpor.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Lioni sighs and sits down on one of the couches. "Aurelle, I understand that you wish to assist me with my Requiem, but I really think you need to be your own person and find your own place in the city. I don't think I have anything right now, other then continue at the Lily and help Martin to make sure it's reputation stays pristine. Right now I am trying to juggle all that the family lost and rule the Invictus at the same time. It is quite taxing. But, the best thing for you to do is find where you fit in around here."

She thinks for a moment before continuing. "Asa might need assistence with Avalon, as he has taken control of it for me. Maybe you could help him there as well? If the Lily does not take up too much of your time."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"But... but what if my place is with you," she asks, biting her lip, her gaze honest and wanting .

"I, I could be your secretary, or, or anything at all. Yes, I could offer help to Prince Asa, if that is what you wish of me," she nods.

"I have made a little spot for myself, I have my own place, and a car that I am learning to drive, and a loyal ghoul teaching me to fight. I want you to be proud of me, I want to be worth something to you," she says softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:24 pm

Lioni's eyes widened in surprise. She stands and walks over to the woman, embracin her. "Aurelle, tenshinoyo_nasho_jo. You are worth something to me. You are my childe. The only person I have ever embraced in all these years. I cherish you dearly. I just have a very hard time showing it. All right, if you wish to assist me then you can be my secretary. I need someone to take appointments for me anyway. Make up some cards with your number on them. If someone asks you to speak with me then tell them they need to make an appoin tment. Unless it is the Prince, of course. Will that be good enough for you?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm

"Anything madame... Anything," she smiles up at her, gaze full of love and adoration, so incredibly attached to her sire these days after a couple weeks apart.

"I will make you proud I promise, I know I am not a good childe, but I am trying very hard now, I will be the best childe in the city," she smiles, dazzlingly lovely when she does so.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Lioni laughs, shaking her head. "All right then, I will take you at your word. Now, is there anything else you need to talk about dear? I am open for whatever you need at the moment."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 pm

"I... I have an idea... But I do not think you will approve, at least not until I have proven myself to you," she says. She stays close to her sire, loving to be near.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:02 pm

Lioni smiles, letting the other owman know that she is not vexed with her in any way. "Well, how will I ever know if you don't tell me?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:04 pm

"My ghoul, Darren.... He is loyal and strong and smart... He is a perfect candidate to be one of us," she says carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Lioni frowns. "That may be the case, child, but how long has he been your ghoul and how much have you taught him?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 pm

"He has been my ghoul almost a month, I know the time is short, but he is learning quickly... I used the skills you taught me before to make sure he will not speak of it and break the Masque. He has taught me to fight and I have just begun teaching him of our Kindred life..." she says.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm

Lioni shakes her head. "A month is not nearly enough time to teach someone and prepare them for the embrace Aurelle. You need to be patient. It is not as if this Darren of yours is going to go anywhere is it? He is yours after all, and no one is going to swoop in and steal him. There is no rushing these things. We have forever, why rush it?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm

"You are so right Madame... Perhaps after I have taught him more you could meet him? I am very proud to have such a loyal ghoul," she smiles that happy dazzling smile that has been missing for a century.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:38 pm

Lioni smiles and nods. "If that is your wish I would be happy to meet him then."

Just then her phone bzzes and she gives Aurelle an apologetic smile as she answers it.

"Seraphina daerling, what can I do for you?."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Lioni looks around the room, thinking. "Yes of course dear. Meet me in room eleven in an hour. Will that work for you?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:51 pm

Lioni smiles. "Oh anytime dear. I will see you soon. Goodbye now."

She turns back to Aurelle as she hangs up the phone. "Well, in my opinion, asking permission to sire him is a bit premature at this point. I think the Prince will have the same outlook as well."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:55 am

"I agree, I am just trying to set goals for myself, you know how scatterbrained I can be Madame... Thank you so much for talking with me..." she pauses and looks down, that same look from before when she confessed her desire to be worth something to her sire kicking in.

"I... I love you Madame, you are the best sire that a Kindred could have," she says softly, meaning it, having a deep loyalty and adoration for her sire that cannot be broken.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Seraphina steps into Asylum and heads directly back to room eleven she had opened it a few times so she knew exactly where it was she takes a deep breath to calm her nerves wondering to herself why she is feeling this way she has had intamicies throughout her centuries but for some reason this one was getting to her she knocks on the door and waits for an answer wondering if Lioni is already there waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 pm

Asa arrived at the Asylum, with the jewelry boxes tucked away in his briefcase. Breezing past the doorman, he smiled at the the thought of the first time he came here, and the doorman drama.

Heading inside, he began looking for Cozette or Lioni.

Asylum... (Lioni) Asanoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Lioni smiles at Aurelle. "Why thank you dear. I will try to live up to that sentiment."

Then, there is a knock at the door and Lioni frowns. "Oh, that must be Seraphina. One moment dear."

She turns and opens the door. "Seraphina, come in, come in."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:11 pm

Cozette

Cozette was behind the bar when she saw Asa walk in she comes out from behind the bar and heads over to him "Sir it is good to see you again is there something that I may help you with?"

*************************************************************************************************************************
Seraphina

As the door opens Seraphina puts a bright smile on her face and then sees Aurelle in the room as well and it falters slightly but not much "Lioni I am sorry am I early I can wait if you are in the middle of something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:39 pm

"Hi, Cozette," Asa said, glancing around. "Is the Lady available?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:49 pm

Cozette smiles at Asa "Right this way sir." she turns and walks towards the back rooms she only looks over her shoulder once to make sure he was following she reaches room eleven and sees Seraphina and Lioni in the door way she steps up and and clears her throat "Mr. Clarke is here to see you Mrs. Dupree."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Lioni's eyes widen in surprise. "Uh, Mr. Clarke, how good to see you. Why don't we all come into the room and we can, er, discuss why you are here."

Cozette can tell Lioni si extremely flustered not having expected a visit from the Prince at all and ill prepared. She opens the door and steps aside to allow Asa and Seraphina to enter.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:01 pm

Well, this is awkward, Asa thought as he looked around at everyone in the room.

"Lady Dupree, can we speak in your office? It won't take but a minute or two," he said, with an apologetic glance to Seraphina.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:06 pm

Once Asa was delivered to Lioni she smiles at the assembled people and turns to head back to the bar.

*************************************************************************************************************
Seraphina walks into the room just a little annoyed that Prince had to show up and ruin her plans or at least postpone them slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Lioni nods. "Certainly, Mr. Clarke." She turns to Aruelle. "Aura dear, please get Seraphina something to drink and then leave her to the room. I will come back as soon as I can. And, don't forget about those cards. Also, inform Cozette that I may be needing her to close tonight."

She turns her attanetion back to Asa. "Right this way, Mr. Clarke."

She leads him to her office, not too far away and opens the door, allowing him to enter before her. She closes the door after entering and takes a seat on a couch rather then sitting behind the rather large desk. "What can I do for you, Prince Clarke?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:29 pm

He might just scream. Not now, though.

He pulled the silver jewelry cases out of his briefcase and sat them gently on her desk. He turned to her with his most serious expression.

"Lady Lioni Dupree, Esteemed Member of House Millarr, I have brought your family home to you, the former Brandon Davis and Icarus," he said, touching each of the silver Tiffany & Co. cases as he said their names.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Lioni stared at the boxes as the life drains out of her eyes. She looks up at Asa with those dull eyes and shakes her head. "You know, Icarus, Davis and I were going to ask you to join the dynasty Asa? Right before he died, Icarus expressed his wish for me to extend the invitation. Now," Her voice falters for a moment, "there isn't much of a dynasty to join."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm

Aurelie rises and does her sire's bidding before sitting down back in her room to wait for her sire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:42 pm

"I'm honored," Asa said with sincerity. "I beg to differ about how much of a dynasty there remains, however. House Millarr still counts the head of the Invictus among their numbers, I assume all of it's temporal holdings, and now a Prince if that invitation is still open. Although the men, and their gifts, are not replaceable, the House still stands."

Asa walked over and squatted, so that they were eye level. "You are Lord Lioni Dupree, head of the Invictus. Just as you set me on my path, I have no doubt you will find others to set on theirs. Perhaps some of those paths will lead to the Millarr Dynasty."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Lioni smiles, trying not to get all emotional on him. "Yes, the invitation still stands I would be honored to have someone of your calliber in my House, Prince Asa Clarke. And thank you for bringing my family home to me."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 pm

"You're very welcome," he said, standing. Asa held out his hand to help her stand. "My thanks as well -- I've got a million questions, of course," he said with a smile, "but that's for later. Right now, I think you're supposed to be doing bad things to Seraphina." The last bit was said with laughter in his eyes at the memory of the looks she and Seraphina had given him when he interrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:22 pm

Lioni laughs. "I am not sure exactly. She said she needed to see me for some reason. But if that is her wish, I will be more then happy to oblige. Thank you for coming by Prince Clarke. I hope the rest of your evening is a good one."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:34 pm

"Thank you," he said, opening the door for her. "I hope yours is, also," he continued as he picked up his briefcase and followed her out. "Be well, and call if you need anything."

Threading his way through the eclectic clientele in their various interpretations of fetish-wear, he made his way out.

Last edited by West on Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:12 am

Aura patiently awaits her sire back in the same room, just wanting to be sure there is nothing else she needs before she goes home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Sera waits patiently for Lioni to return her stomach knotting a little more as the moments pass and she becomes increasingly irratated that Aurelle is still present as well but she keeps a plesant smile on her face and hopes that this evenings plans have not been ruined by the entrance of the Prince.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Lioni returns to room eleven looking relieved and happy. "Well, that was a pleasent visit." She sats with a smile, before turning to Aurelle. "Dear, could you watch the club for me for a little while, so I may talk with Seraphina?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:58 pm

"Oh of course Madame, if there is nothing else you wish to speak to me about I can close for you," she smiles brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 7:34 pm

Once Aurelle leaves the room Seraphina gets up and walks to the door locking it behind the woman "Now Mrs. Dupree I have been wanting to do this since the first time I met you." she strides across the room and stands directly in front of Lioni and whispers "My mind is has been jumbled lately and I need release can you provide it for me?" Seraphina nips at Lioni's jaw line.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Lioni looks down at Seraphina, her face settling into it's usual blank mask. "That all depends on exactly what your needs are dear. Are you a top or bottom or both?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 pm

"I think tonight I prefer to be bottom." she smiles at Lioni "What do you want me to do." she drops to her knees and looks expectantly up at her waiting for the game to start anticipation building along with a need she didn't realize she had been denying.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri May 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Lioni leans down and grabs Seraphina by the back of her neck. With her other hand she lifts the other woman's chin and smiles. Then, she kisses her harshly.

"Good. I love being on top."
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by West Fri May 01, 2009 10:48 pm

~~Narration~~

As Lioni and Seraphina busy themselves with each other in room 11, neither one of them notice the small sound of the door lock being sheared by claws. Neither of them hear the door silently open. Neither of them hear the predator that comes inside and stands watching their carnal pleasure in each other with a smile.

As Lioni looks up from her attention to Seraphina, her eyes go wide with fear. She opens her mouth to scream, but it is quickly cut off by her throat being opened with a slice of a claw. The other hand punctures through Seraphina's throat, silencing her as well in faster then sight movements.

It is not long before nothing is left in the room save two piles of ash and the discarded clothing of both women.

(Need Aurelle to give me a resolve + composure roll please)
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 pm

05-01 22:22:50 Aura rolls 7 dice to Resolve+Comp 1 success
3,1,3,5,10, 6,7,2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down