Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum)

+5
West
Benjamin
shouldabeenadog
Soul
BloodiedClaws
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Empty Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum)

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 am

Mateo decides to head to Asylum, wanting to blow off steam after the loss of so many of his pack and figures the club would be the best place for some release. Maybe he would find someone to talk to, or even better, someone who he could get in a scrap with though that was the last of his intentions when he really thought about it.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Empty Re: Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum)

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 am

Dog wandered into the Asylum. It had already been a long night.

It never ceased to amaze him that the Embrace just didn't change some things. When Chewtoy asked him to come over, he thought they had a job. Hound shit.

Oh, no.

Instead it was this fucking sob story, that --even if he had cared-- he could barely understand because she was crying. Some silly shit about the Prince, or Sheriff, or who the fuck knew. That no one cared. Apparently she equated fucking with caring. Which was just stupid.

The best thing about Kindred girls was they could take a lot more punishment than Kine.

He still wasn't sure if she had passed out, or burned so much Blood fixing herself that she'd fallen into Torpor. He didn't much care, though, because she had begged for it. Even if SA did her thing on him again, it was the truth.

So, he had left Chewtoy on the floor, amidst the ruins of the coffee table. And couch. And kitchen table. Lotta blood, though. Whenever she Rose, it'd be a bitch to clean.

He didn't care.

Wandering in, he made his way to the back, and sat in his favorite booth.

Which was funny, because it just highlighted the fact that fucking didn't mean you cared - and caring didn't mean you were fucking.

Dog wasn't a rocket scientist by a long stretch, but even he knew that.

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Dognoprobanner

Back to top Go down

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Empty Re: Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum)

Post by Soul Mon May 11, 2009 12:04 pm

Marius walked into the Asylum, and was feeling great. He had just eaten his meal for the night, and the entity which was wreaking havoc on the city finally had a name and a face.
He had also been confirmed in his believe, that there were humans with extraordinary abilities, specifically West and the Ankh girl. Another tasty bit of information he couldn't wait to get his fangs into - so to speak. The entire experience in the room had been rather strange though, and left him with more questions than answers.

For now he needed to clear his mind though, get things sorted, and have some fun. Scanning the room he didn't recognize anyone, except maybe for someone sitting in a booth looking a lot like Dog.

Either way he didn't care. He headed for the bar to get a drink, thinking about how strangely fitting the name Dog was for this kindred, and smiling at his own meandering train of thoughts.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 3:05 pm

Mateo is making his way away from the bar, after just slamming a tumbler of whiskey, the alcohol barely having any effect whatsoever on his Uratha metabolism. It didn't make a difference, because he really wassn't paying attention to where he was walking, momentarily cought in a flashback of a memory from the pack. He bumps into Marius hard, nearly knocking the man over.

"Sorry man, my bad, wasn't watching where I was going, been a really fucked up week."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm

(Mateo needs a perception roll, -4 penalty)
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 3:52 pm

(OOC: completely bombed the roll)
Spoiler:
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Dog looked up as he felt the Predator walk in. He had seen him around, but didn't know him, other than he got put on the Prince's council, whatever the hell they were called.

He watched as another man bumped into him, and stirred slightly, watching closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Mateo stopped for a second, catching the eye of a scruffy looking guy in the back. Looked like one of the people from what he could see, but looks didn't mean shit nowadays, Uratha could be clean cut or scraggly. The guy in the back just looked like what someone would expect. So Mateo locked eyes with him, a dominance challenge, like he would any other of the People on first meeting, hopefully the guy would take the bait, or failing that, he'd atleast have someone to talk to.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 11, 2009 4:44 pm

Luckily Marius was quick on his feet, and managed to pivot the energy from the mans broad shoulders.

"Don't sweat it." He answered calmly, even though the man exerted an air of power.
"I was just about to get a drink, and I'm guessing you could use one as well then."

Marius noticed the man fixing his gaze on Dog. It felt like he was challenging him, and that wasn't a good idea. With a light and quick step Marius moved directly in his line of sight, locking his iridescent eyes on him.
"What do you say?"
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 4:59 pm

"Yeah, sounds like a plan. Whats your poison?"

Mateo said, tearing his gaze away from Dog, he looked at Marius with a smile.

"Personally I'm a whiskey man, myself."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 11, 2009 5:29 pm

"I have a feeling we'll understand each other." He said with a grin. His favorite non-blood drink had always been whiskey, and he sometimes even drank it. Tonight seemed like such a night.
He turned back to the bar, and got the attention of a waiter.
"Two doubles of your best whiskey, neat please." At the same time he let his blood flow through his organs, animating them for the drinks ahead.

"I'm Mars, by the way." He said, extending a hand to the imposing individual.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Mateo smiled as Mars ordered. I like this guy already

"The names Mateo, though some call me Skunk, cause the birthmark." he says pointing the whitish patch on his bangs. He takes Mars' hand in a strong shake.

"So what do you do here in town?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 5:57 pm

Dog watched the man at the bar give him a stare, and he almost got up. Then, Marius? began talking to him, and the moment was over. Dog settled back down, but continued to watch them.

That stare reminded him of... something. His memory wasn't too good, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Mon May 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Marius returned the shake, not quite as strongly as Mateo's.
"Skunk... How unfortunate." He said with a sly smile, not meaning any offense.
"I'm a historian and researcher of sorts, but I have only been here for a few months. Still getting used to the new c... the American way of life." He had almost said new continent, which would have been a bit weird coming from a man in his mid twenties.
"You look like you are into some form of construction..." He could have sworn the man to be a smith of sorts, as his frame suggested the heavy use of his right arm. He had seen plenty in his long life, but his skin was a bit too pristine, without the usual signs of burns and wear, and smiths were a rarity in this day and age.
Then again his own body did not appear to be that of a historian, his lean muscles and deep eyes betraying a part of his true and long past.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 6:36 pm

This was the tenth motherfucking club she had bribed her god damned way into. Unless the Kindred in California were totally different than what she was used to, she was sure that this was smack dab in the middle of the local Rack. Roxie was irritated, and worse, she was getting hungry keeping the blush up all this time. She wasn't going to risk feeding without getting introduced to the power here. The last thing she needed was to get staked out on poaching charges.

Bingo, her beast started growling the minute she stepped in, but she was far too cool to let it take over (plus, you know the need to make a good first impression). She picked out two right at first, the pretty one who was apparently hitting on a dockworker or something, and the guy in the back doing his best mysterious stranger impression. She looks around, hoping to find another Kindred not squirreled away where she might have to struggle to get away. None conveniently appear, so she makes her way across the room to the quest dispenser's table.

"You mind if I take this other seat?" She asks as she closes in on him.

Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Dog watched the skirt approach, mildly impressed that she ignored Mars' Beast and his own. Big change after an early evening with Chewtoy.

He wasn't sure what to do, though, because he wasn't used to being approached. He hadn't seen her at the last Court, which meant that she was either new, or even more ballsy than just ignoring strong predators.

"Yeah," he shrugged, "Go ahead."

Dog pulled out a cigarette and lit it, watching her for a reaction, and waiting to see if she was a Chatty Kathy.

Didn't Lioni have a ghoul?

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm

Zoe entered the Asylum and immediately assesed the club. Everything looked to be in order, but this could be deceiving. She knew how Lioni's mind worked and the amount of chaos that ran unchecked in it on a nightly basis.

Heading to the bar she noded to the bartender. "Gimme a spiked, and make it spicey."

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Zoebanner

Blowing off steam... (Attn: anyone at Asylum) Tn_pink57

Last edited by Frost on Mon May 11, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 9:45 pm

Roxie goes still, dead still, when Scruffy McQuesty lights one up. It lasts only a second, then her eyes narrow and she pulls out one of her own and lights it with one of those cheep BIC lighters, a blue one. She crushes her beast like she would crush McScruff's motherfucking tests, crush them under the sexy little kitten heel boots she was wearing. She takes a long drag as she leans back and crosses her legs. She waits a full minute before blowing the smoke out like she's a teakettle or something.

"So mister, you wanna talk? Or should we keep blowing smoke up each other's asses for the rest of the night?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Dog grins, an almost feral smile. She kind of reminded him, but younger, an attitude, though.

"You're funny," he said, in a matter of fact, yet oddly non-insulting, way.

"If you're new, I'm guessing you're hungry," he said, motioning toward a waitress. "I was when I showed up."

If he hadn't been satisfied from playing with Chewtoy, he'd have asked if she actually liked having smoke blown up her ass.

Chewtoy didn't seem to.

Back to top Go down

Post by West Mon May 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Zoe looks around after getting her drink. She spots a couple in a booth smoking and passes over them for the time being. She sees a dream of a man talking to someone else, but decides that maybe she should get to business first then pleasure. She walks over to the booth, a smile on her face.

"Evening, I'm looking for a guy named Asa Clarke. Would either of you happen to know where I could find him?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Mon May 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Her Beast ignored the woman, so Hart didn't need to be a total bitch. She smiles at the kid before answering. "Sorry hon, I can honestly say I've never heard of the man before."

Turning back to McGruff, she continues. "And thanks Scruffy, but I can handle myself on that count. I'm lucky like that. No, what I need is to get a hold of someone with authority. Introduce myself, that kind of thing. I just rolled in to town and haven't run into anybody until now, so I'm thinking there's a shindig of some kind going on somewhere."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 11:29 pm

They were doing it again. People talking, at the same time. Fast, too, with questions.

Asa Clarke? Wasn't that Sunny Delight's name?

Dog looked at the girl. He'd seen the way Sunny liked to dress, and doubted he knew any Kine like her. Way too much to think about.

"I heard the name before," he offered, taking a drag on his cigarette. "I don't think he hangs out here, though. Seems like the sort it depended on who you are, you know?" he asked.

He looked sideways at the other girl, and shook his head slightly as he took another drag. Dog wasn't even sure which way to point her. He didn't have SA's number, and Chewtoy was passed out naked in that shithole she called a haven.

She looked almost like a Daeva. That would be useful, if he knew who the Daeva Priscus was.

Maybe Lioni's ghoul knew something useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 pm

Mateo smiles at Mars' appraisal.

"Not constructin per se, I'm a blacksmith, forge weapons and armor, usually 1800s period pieces, but I have the know-how to make most types of old arms."

He kicks back shot gleefully, a smile on his face at the burn.

"So... I cant it you know the dude over there in the back? You kinda hopped in front of me quickly as if you didn't want me scrapping with him."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue May 12, 2009 12:11 am

Great. Fucking curse, blowing everything to shit from the get-go. It's too much for her to keep it all in. She starts expressing herself by grinding the cigarette out in the ashtray, like she's digging someone's eye out with it. Someone she really doesn't like. "Well fuck me sideways then. You don't know any of the..." She looks at Honey. God Damned kine and the Masquerade they know nothing about. It takes her a moment to, not exactly calm down, but at least to check herself. "Alright. You know anyplace a little more Savage than here?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue May 12, 2009 6:25 am

"A blacksmith, eh..." So he had been right. Just then he felt another predator walk in, or rather his own predator reflected back at him. He knew the feeling all too well, and it didn't take him more than a heartbeat to calm his beast.
The girl was kinda cute, and her attitude reminded him of a very, very old friend. As expected though she steered for the bad-boy in the booth, so he turned back to the conversation.
"Yeah, I've had dealings with that guy. Definitely not someone you want to scrape with, or can have a real conversation with for that matter." He downed the rest of his whiskey and ordered two more, before turning back to Mat.

"Your tattoos seem somewhat familiar..." He said under his breath, only now seeing them close up. Even though his memory was formidable, he couldn't recall where he had seen something similar. Perhaps they were just some new and fancy tribals?
"What do they stand for?"
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Tue May 12, 2009 6:40 am

"They are runes, old, old language, I think Sumerian is based off it, but dont know for sure. I'd tell you what they mean, but then I'd have to kill ya. BUT I'll give you a chance, if you can guess, and you get it right, I didn't tell you now did I?"

His face looks serious, but only for a second before he brakes into a laugh. He had no worries that someone not of the people would somehow guess what the First Tongue runes meant, but worst case scenario, he'd light the guy up claw to face or get him so piss-drunk that he'd forget.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue May 12, 2009 12:51 pm

Sigmund walks into the Asylum, wearing tight leather pants, and a smile that could turn a thousand faces. His hair is brighter than ever, almost sparkling, and he tosses it about slightly as he finds a seat in the bar. He hadn't been here often, but damn...the last time with those twins and the lady with a whip? Talk about an experience.
Lexi
Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue May 12, 2009 5:25 pm

Marius immediately felt the presence of Sigmunds beast. He was one of the few who wore it out in the open. Just like before though, he calmed within moments, with no one the wiser.
Instead he looked a bit more closely at the Runes, trying to remember where he had seen them.
Spoiler:
But alas, his mind drew a blank. He was still a bit irritated by the fact that the man did not show that many scars, considering his profession, and there was a tingling in the back of his mind trying to tell him something.
He would have to observe a bit more before jumping to any conclusions.

"Nope, it appears my knowledge of history is not sufficient in this matter." He said with a smile.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue May 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Zoe frowns at the two kindred in front of her. What the hell is wrong with them? Why were they treating her like......oh.

She'd completely forgotten about the Mask. Sighing with irritation, she looks at Dog again. "I'm Zoe Miller, esteemed member of House Millarr and I used to be very good friends with Lioni Dupree, the woman who owned this place before her untimely death. I do believe the man I am looking for is now in charge of this city. Would you happen to know how I could get a hold of him?"
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Dog listened to both, smoking to hide his agitation as they both revealed more. Whoever had designated him tour guide tonight needed to have their ass kicked. As Zoe finished, though, he realized he had to keep minding his manners.

"Hey, yeah, she was cool," he nodded. "I'm Dog. I'd love to help a friend of Lioni's but I ain't got the Prince's phone number," Dog said apologetically. "I know the Sheriff runs around the rack, and I think the old Harpy runs some water Museum."

He thought really hard. It wasn't often he actually wanted be useful.

"Avalon is an Elysium, too," he added. "Sometimes there's notices there..."

Back to top Go down

Post by West Tue May 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Zoe smiles and give Dog a small bow. "Believe it or not, that is very helpful. Thank you. I will leave you two to your conversation. Have a good evening."

With that, she drains her drink, sets it down on the table next to them and leaves the club.
West
West
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Tue May 12, 2009 11:28 pm

Roxie sat there, seething. This was a waste of time. She did not want to skulk down alleys hunting down pets with shitty names like Mister Scruffles or Reginald Buttersworth The Fourth or Lucky.

It was so fucking degrading.
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Dog relaxed visibly as Zoe seemed satisfied with his answer.

"Hey, uptight," Dog said, stubbing out his cigarette. "You wanna meet the boss lady? Her name is Veritas. Although you gotta get recognized or acknowledged or something for feeding."

"Oh," he added, with a wolfish grin, "Killing Kine is a no-no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 13, 2009 12:06 am

"Thought Ms Miller over there," she points at the backside of what's-her-face, "said the man in charge was some-such Clark somethin' or other. Now you saying it's Veritas?'" A pit of a pause. "And what kinda name is Dog?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 12:23 am

"Naw," Dog replied, "She's looking for the Prince. I'm talking about our Priscus. I'll take you to her, unless you want to go see the Seneschal -- but you're on your own for that."

Dog played with his lighter, unsure if they were staying or going.

"I been called Dog since before," he shrugged. "Got the name on account of the way I fight and fuck."

Funny thing was, he had grown into the name. First with his encounter with The People, and lately the way he was changing.

Looking back at the bar, Dog realized where he had seen that man's stare before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 13, 2009 12:38 am

Roxie had figured he was Clan midway through the conversation (not savvy enough to be a Lord, not slick enough for a Shadow, not creepy enough for a Haunt and not pretty enough for an Asshole) , but it was good to be sure. She did raise an eyebrow at him describing himself. "Priscus would be a good start then. I'm Roxie, I've always liked the name. You got a ride?"
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 1:32 am

"Hehm," Dog made an odd noise, as close as he ever got to being embarrassed. "Not anymore -- I blew it up," he explained, with a tinge of irritation.

Fucking Mandrake. Just thinking about the little bitch made him scratch at his chest.

Dog continued to watch the pair at the bar, examining the man with the Hunter's Eye. He didn't want to walk away, but wrecking LB's place wasn't right, either.

Then Dog remembered his last visit to Veritas, and unconsciously licked his lips.

"You got wheels?" he finally asked Roxie.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 1:47 am

Mateo keeps noticing the scruffy dude in the back looking at him when he isn't talking to the chick. He cant shake the feeling that the guys has the wolf running through his veins, especially with Mars' comment about the guy knowing how to fight. Slamming the last double that Mars had ordered, he nods to him as a way of excusing himself and begins walking over in Dog's table's direction. He figured he might as well get some "Fuck it" in his system and go over and see what the hell was up with the guy and why he kept looking at him the way he did. He slips around the few people in the club, making his way to the table with a predatory ease and stops there with a smile.

"Hey, can I talk to you for a sec.?"
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Roxie shakes her head "Nope, I came in on a freight train." then Mister Dockworker comes over and starts hitting on Dog. It's not that she particularly wanted him, but geeze, the nerve of some people.

"Hey angel dust, I think you're a few twinkles short of a glitter. We're having a pri-vate con-ver-sat-ion over here. And I don't think he," Roxie nods to Dog. "swings your way, if you get my drift."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed May 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Marius sighed as Mateo excused himself and walked over to Dog. He also knocked back his drink, and moved a bit closer and off to the side of to the group, as they were focused on the approaching smith.
When he was in position he heightened his hearing, close enough now to jump in if either of them decided to get personal.
Soul
Soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:41 pm

Dog watched Staredown approach, and grinned at Roxie's words. Girl had spunk.

He still wasn't sure what the fuck was going on, especially after LB's friend snuck up on them. Was this guy hiding his Beast, too? Didn't seem likely -- but he had been talking to the Primogen. Maybe he wanted to hire some muscle?

Fucking clusterfuck. All he had wanted was a nice quiet evening.

He had unconsciously tensed up as the man approach, and his hands ached. Starting out sitting while the other guy was standing never was good fightin'. Dog pushed Blood into his body, and shifted his leg so that he could kick off of it.

"You look at me like I owe you somethin'," he said to the stranger.

He reached out to the glass Zoe left behind, and picked it up.

Swirled it, agitating the remaining red liquid inside slightly.

Watched the man's nose, and eyes.

Dog had often been accused of being stupid, and even worthless -- but he was a hell of a predator, and he wasn't done sizing this one up.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Wed May 13, 2009 6:52 pm

Mateo completely ignored little miss smartass and simply gave her a fuck you look. Then Dog swirled the glass and his nose caught the scent of blood. His eyes immediately shot to the glass and he cocked his head to the side slightly. The man moved like one of the People, but none of the Forsaken would drink blood, that was just some freaky shit. Maybe he was a fetish freak like half the people in here but Mateo doubted it, this guy had something different about him. Finally he spoke, his face breaking into a casual smile, his body completely relaxed. If Dog was one of the People, he would see this as a gesture of diplomatic intent.

"Dont owe me nothing, I just wanna know what the fuck you are. You look and move like one of the people, but I'm feeling that your not one of us. So... what the hell are you."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Wed May 13, 2009 9:38 pm

Roxie's head moved from side to side like a snake as she looked Queeny up and down. Oh no he did-n't just look at me like that. Roxie puts on her best scowl and stands up, looking him right in the eye and whips her hand to the side as he snaps at him. "What the fuck he is, is with me. And we are in the middle of business at this very second. So step off my kool aid, bitch."

Mateo feels a palpable sense of doom descend on the room...

DOOOOOOOOM

Spoiler:
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Wed May 13, 2009 10:07 pm

At this point a slightly bloodied submissive bumps into Mateo, spilling the drink he was carrying for his mistress all over mateo's face.
"I'm so sorry!" He cries out, before rushing back to the bar to order another glass before his mistress finds out.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 am

"Are you fucking serious? Step off my koolaid? Keep up with the times hun."Mateo says with a casual stance, he didn't want any fight, he just wanted to find out what this guy was cause he felt like People.

Then the little bitchboy runs into him.

"Son of a bitch..." he looks to Dog with one of those what can you do? looks before continuing. "As I was saying, you move like the People, even got that predator's look, so if you wanna talk its your call. I'll leave you and Princess here to your shit..."
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 1:23 am

"Yeah," Dog said, "We can talk. Outside, though," he added, standing up.

He looked over at Roxie. "You can wait for me, or get Mars," he nodded to Primogen Pretty, "to take you -- tell him ya need to see Veritas."

Keep from wrecking LB's place, if it came to it, and got him on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 14, 2009 2:10 am

Mateo follows Dog outside. He gives Mars a nod, but says nothing further as he walks towards the exit.
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2009 2:27 am

(( I'd like to clarify that Dog just stood up -- hasn't left yet. Wanted to give Soul and Benjamin a chance to post/react before leaving ))

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodiedClaws Thu May 14, 2009 2:34 am

((sorry, i noticed that about about a minute after i posted, didn't want to double post though so i figured i'd just leave it))
BloodiedClaws
BloodiedClaws

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Thu May 14, 2009 1:20 pm

"I wanted to use simple words that you might understand. At least it worked." She pulls out a Silver dollar and flips it in the air with her thumb. It spins lazily in the lights of the club before Rosie catches it on the back of her hand and hides the result with her other hand. "Somebody call it."
Benjamin
Benjamin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next