Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at the Asylum

Go down

at the Asylum Empty at the Asylum

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Regina wandered the streets in her "street" clothes. Which meant that she was decked out in a loose white blouse and tight blue jeans. Ami followed behind her, keeping a watchful eye out for anyone. Wandering the streets, she saw tags from many covenants. Sighing with relief, she spotted an Invictus tag over a place called "the Asylum." The kine who stood in line were stranger still. She would have normally brushed her way past the line, but she was in no hurry today, and standing on the street would give her plenty of time to look for other beasts.

at the Asylum Reginapia
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

at the Asylum Empty Re: at the Asylum

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:35 pm

{center]NARRATION[/center]

The lined moved at a very good pace the people were cycled passed the door quickly. Regina found herself at the front of the line the doorman looked at her and smiled.

"ID Miss?"

His hand held out....

Through this whole time she felt no other beast pushing on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:44 pm

She looks at the man, baffled for a moment.
"I don't have one." She lets the italian accent slip out gracefully. "Will that be a problem? I was hoping more to see the owner than partake of the club." Her tone is polite.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:53 pm

NARRATION

The man at the door smiles a little at the accent.

"I have not seen the owner, or her favorite bartender in a couple of days now. I can let ya in but next time make sure you have an ID, ok?"

He puts the band on her and motions her to the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:59 pm

"Thank you." She is quite pleased. And to think that they had laughed when America had been her country of destination. "Full of boors" they said.
Regina enters, and struggled to maintain a straight face at what she sees. Such violence.
Nami shows her passport.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:30 am

Regina heads over to the bar, hoping to figure out who owned this place.

"I'm looking for the owner." She politely states, her voice just enough louder than the music for the guy to hear her.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 am

NARRATION

The man behind the bar looks at her and shrugs.

"Haven't seen the owners in a couple days. Can I get you a drink?"

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:21 pm

"Yes, Grasshoper, Pouse cafe style. I heard that the bartender was missing, but you seem to be here?"
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:23 pm

NARRATION

No the main Bartender is missing as well. I am the off nights Lead but been called in the past few nights since nobody has seen them. But they blew in a few months back so this could be status quo. Can I take a name and number to give to them when I do hear from them?

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:31 pm

"Yes, thank you. Lady Regina Pia." She hands over the number of the cell phone she bought in san fracisco. The international rates were just a killer with her old one. "Maybe I'll try looking for her elsewhere. Do you know where she frequented?" From a normal person this question would be asked furtively and with shifty eyes. Regina asks like she deserves the knowledge; polite yet firm.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:59 pm

NARRATION

"If I didn't know better I would swear that the owner lived here but like I said I have not seen them here in some time."

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:12 pm

"It's Alright; thank you for your help." She takes her drink over to a table and sits, looking around for any beasts at all. Assuming this was an invictus club, there would most certainly be a ghoul here watching things, and so someone should have gone scampering off. But if the owner hadn't been seen in a couple of days, and she had felt absolutely no beasts on her walk over her or her waiting in line...perhaps a Knight was needed more than ever. After another 20 minutes of waiting with noone important introducing themselves, she left the drink on the table and walked out the club doors, Nami following behind her. Time to wander the streets some more. There was much night left, and there had to be more invictus somewhere!
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:15 pm

NARRATION

Regina walks along and as she turns a corner feels the beasts of three pushed back at her all at once, the sudden something in the absolute nothing was almost overpowering.

Please continue here:
https://twilightvalley1.forumotion.net/the-danse-macabre-requiem-ic-f9/the-streets-t2368.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down