Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone)

Go down

Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone) Empty Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone)

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu May 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Ring Ring, Ring Ring.
The phone recognizes the calling number as Captain.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone) Empty Re: Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone)

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

"Yes, Captain?" Zilker answers.

Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone) Zilkerbanner

Back to top Go down

Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone) Empty Re: Calling Ghoster (Whoever has his phone)

Post by shouldabeenadog Thu May 28, 2009 7:58 pm

There is a few seconds of silence while captain tries to figure out why zilker is answering Ghoster's phone. Double checks the name of the person he called. "Good afternoon Zilker. May I ask why you have Ghoster's phone?" This could be bad.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2009 1:08 am

"Ghoster's dead," Zilker answered. There really wasn't any point in sugar-coating it. "He and two other Apostates got caught up in a Necromancer's playground in Granite Park," he elaborated. "I cleaned up the mess, and later a fresh Apostate who was apparently there dropped off his phone at the Circle."

"We've got the body," he added quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by shouldabeenadog Fri May 29, 2009 1:18 am

For the second time, there is silence on the other end. "Thank you. I'll come by to pick him up later tonight. The funeral will be Saturday." The voice is without any of Captain's passion or flair. Its said coldly, and sounds strained. Captain hangs up the phone.
shouldabeenadog
shouldabeenadog

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down