Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas)

2 posters

Go down

Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas) Empty Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas)

Post by CyledyrWyllt Fri May 29, 2009 7:43 am

Marcus calls the number regarding the Hedge Hunt...
CyledyrWyllt
CyledyrWyllt

Back to top Go down

Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas) Empty Re: Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas)

Post by Soirgriffe Fri May 29, 2009 9:03 am

Silas hears the phone and picks it up, he answers it with a smile.

"Good day, Silas Speaking"
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas) Empty Re: Calling Phone Number from Freehold BB(Attn: Silas)

Post by CyledyrWyllt Fri May 29, 2009 2:40 pm

A strong, yet quiet voice answers your greeting. You notice there is a slightly Americanized English accent...

"Hello Silas,
This is Marcus. I am ringing you in regards to the proposed Hunt...
I will be finished with my duties at the Faire at sunset. Are you planning on attending the Vernal Party afterwards? Perhaps we could meet at the Fairegrounds and plan our expedition before proceeding into the Hedge, then. "
CyledyrWyllt
CyledyrWyllt

Back to top Go down

Post by Soirgriffe Fri May 29, 2009 3:03 pm

"I suppose that it would be a easier option to meet you at the Party..." Silas paused for a while, "I shall meet you at the fairegrounds asap, I shall wait there for your arrival." Silas smiled to himself.
Soirgriffe
Soirgriffe

Back to top Go down

Post by CyledyrWyllt Fri May 29, 2009 4:14 pm

"Well, that's sorted. See you then."

Click.
CyledyrWyllt
CyledyrWyllt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down