Twilight Valley
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of the Four

Go down

Meeting of the Four Empty Meeting of the Four

Post by DaevaDude Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Circe stands as her three companions arrive at the sandwich shop, acting the part of one of the kine greeting friends. She smiles widely, arms widespread in offering of a hug. "There you are! I'm glad you could all make it. I trust the trip went well?"

Meeting of the Four Circebanner
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Meeting of the Four Empty Re: Meeting of the Four

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:53 pm

Prince Marcus Sandoval, Obf 2, Invisible Immortal Tested by the Bloody Curse

"Everything went well on the trip in."

Marcus said as he hugged one of his best friends tight. Taking a seat he glanced around the inside and noticed some very subtle marks and a smile tracked accross his lips.

"Thier be Dragons HERE..."

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Circe sits after greeting the others. "There have been," she agrees, "and now, Marcus, with you here, they will be here again."

She leans forward, speaking softly. "Right now, though, as best I can tell, we are it... of our respective societies, and of our kind. I went through the areas identified as racks by my..." she pauses for a moment, still pained to think of her destroyed childe "... by those I sent to look around, and I stopped at an establishment that catered to us, but found no sign any are left. None whatsoever."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:55 pm

Prince Marcus Sandoval, Obf 2, Invisible Immortal Tested by the Bloody Curse

"I think that we should put some order to the Chaos then."

Looking at the other three.

"So shall we begin to look and see where and what we can find? I also like this place and it will become mine. It will serve as my office this back room is far enough away from the Mortals at the bar and front tables and looks like its not used at night. Circe would you serve me with your insight as my second? Randall as my Hound, and Shay would you be the Sheriff?"

Marcus continues to look around wondering why the other Dragons had choosen this place after all.

Randall Mathers, Hound, Pro 1

Randall had taken a seat where he was not ontop of the others but could still see them and all the vantage points. He was also listening to the hushed speaking and smiled when his name came up. He looked to his new Family and nodded that that sounded good and went back to watching everything.

What had happened here he wondered.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaevaDude Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:08 pm

"I will gladly do that, Marcus," Circe replies. She smiles and adds, "Though I suppose I should get used to calling you Prince Marcus."
DaevaDude
DaevaDude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down